About Expert Village Media Technologies
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Min 3-4 years of experience in a sales organisation
Business Development Executives (Only Male)
Location: Vapi Valsad and Vadodara
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
- looking for candidates who have min 0-2 years of sales and marketing experience, Tours / Tourism Sales experience( desirable )
- Well aware of local region and areas.
- Good contacts and database of retail and corporate clients
- Proactive and good communication skills
Qualification: Any Graduate/PG, MBA Marketing (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of B2B Lead Generation in IT services
- Experience of Cold calling
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:-
- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM
- Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads using cold calling, social media, and other relevant lead generation tools.
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities.
- Organise and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
Our client is India’s first Genomic Medicine Clinic. Their treatment is based on an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information such as DNA to diagnose and develop a holistic wellness program. Their innovative DNA-based treatment has proven highly useful in treating hereditary disease such as diabetes, high Blood Pressure, heart conditions, premature ageing, cognitive decline, and hormonal imbalances including thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia.
Founded in 2019 by a doctor duo specialising in Genomic medicine from Harvard and Stanford Universities, the clinic apart from providing personalized treatment focuses on disease prevention through early detection and lifestyle management.
What you will do:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Developing proposals for diagnostic centers, hospitals and individual doctors
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to support programs and initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term
What you need to have:
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years of prior experience in marketing, business development, human resources
- Experience working for a start up or the healthcare industry in any capacity will be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to comfortably represent the company at conferences, corporate health checkup drives and specific healthcare events
- Proficiency in technology tools
- Ability to contribute individually
- Ability to maintain client relations
We are looking for Dynamic Business Development Managers, who will be able to run the sales cycle from end-to-end. The job involves taking the qualified opportunities provided by the inside sales team, to closure, by creating strong rapport with decision makers and articulating the key differentiators of our solutions. We need go-getters with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound "hunter" mentality. You must be a naturally curious about Technology, self-motivated and committed to achieving targets, by creating new business opportunities across our entire technology portfolio.
- Quickly understand the various technology portfolios that Korcomptenz offers, uncover customer needs, articulate our key differentiators to secure the sale
- Strong team player who collaborates with other departments throughout the sales process and inspires confidence in prospects
- Powerful communicator and presenter – comfortable in using these skills to develop relationships with high-level executives
- Proven ability to aggressively uncover opportunities and convert them into new business
- Accurately record, track sales activity and report in CRM system
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Must possess excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
Successful track record selling Software Products and Services into the UAE Market as an individual contributor
Must have sold complex Enterprise IT solutions in ERP/CRM/Cloud/SaaS/Infrastructure/Data Analytics
Must have sold end-to-end deals in the UAE market
Graduates/Engineers/MBAs with at least 7+ years of relevant work experience
Ability to survive and thrive in a competitive sales environment.
Results-focused and resilient professional who takes proactive action to meet sales goals
Passionate about enabling customer success with selling the best-fit technology solutions
Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
Starting salary 20000 INR, expecting salary 40000+ INR
Effebot is looking for managers who will be selling...Effebot!
Hello, we’re an international company, founded in Russia in 2013. Though we’re located in Perm, we’re expanding worldwide and now are looking for new team members!
Effebot is an effective voice mailing service which provides smart robocalls with IVR customization and speech recognition.
Effebot can be used for any outbound calls: cold callings, surveys, complaints and claims fixing, notifications, etc. It can easily and quickly inform clients about promotions, sales or news. Effebot also provides cloud solutions for inbound calls.
We are a team of 130+ great specialists, and we are happy to welcome new employees to our ranks.
You may see more on our website: https://effebot.com/
So, if you:
- have a successful experience in cold calling sales (from 2 years);
- have an experience of remote work, enjoy it, know how to organize your work day by yourself;
- are responsible - we trust you to be our representative in your country and we want to rely on you;
- are ambitious - with good motivation you’ll be earning more;
- can fluently speak English (other languages are a nice advantage!);
- are proud to call your speech diverse and literate.
Then you’re welcome to apply to our team!
What you’ll need to do:
- search for new clients in India;
- effectively negotiate with clients’ representatives of different levels;
- develop clients;
- make a lot of outbound calls;
- work in the amoCRM system.
What you need to have:
- access to Internet;
- USB headphones;
- willing to work and earn.
- after onboarding your salary is around 20000 INR monthly
- plus 20-30% from sales you made
- we expect you to earn at least 500-600$.
- remote work (you work from your home);
- working hours 10-19 (IST);
- working days are from Monday to Friday;
- good-working onboarding process;
- career perspectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to perform annual goals successfully.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to secure the technical win best.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships.