We are looking for someone to join an exciting, soon launching real estate based company as a Business Development intern. Not only is this job a great way to get into the corporate industry it will also be a great internship experience to showcase in your resume. No two days will be the same in this job, and the ideal candidate should be able to communicate with a wide range of clientele and manage relations with high-profile delegates.
- Generating Leads
- Managing client relationships.
- Increasing the exposure of the company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to work within a team.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Browku Pvt Ltd
B.Tech in Computer Science.
• Assisting with the growth of the sales pipeline through lead generation and business development activities.
• Engage with prospects at all levels using different channels and techniques – Skype, Zoom, Email, Phone, LinkedIn and other channels
• Work closely with the assigned Field sales counterpart and support territory plans.
• Work effectively with marketing function (demand gen, product
marketing) to extract all required content needed to be effective and to take effective handover of all leads.
• Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles
• Projects and scoping potential solutions.
• Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities.
• Contributing individually to the team targets with quality leads.
• Research accounts and identify the right contacts in every account.
• Give early demos to prospects if required.
Job Description-Business development.
Position-Business Development Executive Intern
Overview-As a Business Development Executive, your primary responsibility will be to identify, evaluate, and pursue opportunities for growth and expansion for the organization.
Key roles-you will play a vital role in the following areas:-
• driving revenue generation
• building strategic partnerships
• establishing a strong market presence.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
Requirement and skills-
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BBA/MBA in business administration, sales, or a relevant field.
Note- The specific job responsibilities and requirements may vary depending on the organization’s needs. This is the general outline of the key responsibilities involved in a business development role.
Follow me on LinkedIn to get more job updates 👇
We are hiring freshers candidate preferably female for the post of https://www.hitasoft.com/">"Business Development executive" with adequate skills and responsibilities for the role. Let check the required skills that suits you to make a move to step ahead.
Should have good oral and verbal communication skills
Business Development Executive should have a good attitude in learning new things
Able to adapt to any kind of environment is an equally important responsibility
Good at problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
Interact professionally with clients to provide information and clarify their issues about products and services as per customer query else obtain details of complaints.
As well as keep records of customers interactions and transaction, recording inquire details as well as complaints.
In the same way, should ensure the appropriate action was taken on the https://www.hitasoft.com/careers/">customer request.
Further, should communicate and coordinate with the internal departments.
Ensure maximized productivity at a minimized cost.
Finally, encourage team members to have continuous productivity with good quality of services.
And be a good coordinator between clients and with our internal teams.
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analysing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voice and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
Problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Good knowledge of SaaS and IT sales.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
- Qualify Leads with demonstrating case studies effectively to prospective clients.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with prospective clients and discover potential collaboration opportunities.
- Connect with clients and address their needs effectively by collecting requirements to a high degree of detail.
- Drive business deals towards successful closure
- Liaise with Legal and Business teams for the quick closure of agreements and client onboarding
- Ensuring smooth handover of SOW to the delivery team
- Create presentation and sales decks for the pitching process
- Assisting in creating, planning, and implementing sales strategy and business development initiatives.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure that the efforts are in alignment with the sales strategy
- Research on market dynamics, competition, and clients
- Identify potential prospects by analysing markets/domains and track potential prospective clients
- 1-4 years of experience
- Any graduate degree
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to handle pressure and deadline requirements with minimum hand-holding.
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Passionate, diligent, and motivated toward achieving targets
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Have a flavor for design and sales
- Experience related to selling design services
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze opportunities and information
- Experience in negotiation and persuasion
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝟑 & 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
Building a missionary team, please do not apply if you just need any internship/ job/role/compensation change - you won’t be able to make the most of the growth path and the mentorship that will be invested into you.
About the company
Read our coverage here
Supermind is a blockchain intelligence startup that builds products for Institutional investors & crypto native hedge funds. The company is currently working on its product-market fit and this is one of a kind opportunity to work with a seasoned 1x founder, closely.
What we are building at Supermind
Crypto is overwhelming and the need to understand the technical nuances of same, hasn't been more compelling than the sophisticated applications of interdisciplinary sciences that determine the pricing, risk & liquidity of an asset class. What's more difficult, we hear is having frameworks to map 2nd /3rd order effects (both driven by technical & fundamental analysis) - to confidently take directional/thematic bets.
The core product is built around search-led personalization & discovery as a theme while giving the Crypto analysts templates to base their analysis on.
This business development role entails ‘n’ number of things. With the emerging world of Web3, marketing strategy is a dynamic term. Your day will start by understanding the target audience, pain points and so on and then curating a close-to-perfect marketing strategy.
As overwhelming as it may sound, It is going to be the ride of growth, expanding your knowledge base every single day and discovering the Web3 ecosystem in depth. Understand that start-ups are hard and thus the metric for excellence is beyond conventional content roles.
Your key success metrics here are:
Supporting the product launch, building strategies and finding creative ways of targeting the audience
Develop a growth strategy focused on building a community of superfans who would share valuable feedback and help us evolve
Conduct user research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the platform addressing or predicting users’ objectives
Prepare https://resources.workable.com/contract-administrator-job-description">sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Job Description- Business Development Executive
This is Purely a remote position based out of Ameyo’s Delhi Sales office.
The individual will be accountable for product Introduction, Demo, Customer adoption, Initial revenue generation, and customer satisfaction, of low net worth clients.
Key Responsibility Area:-
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer business processes, needs and requirements
- Need to follow complete sales cycle from lead qualification to sales closure and revenue generation.
- Research accounts, identify key RPC's and generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Sending business proposals and negotiations.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with project and service team to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Any UG/PG with excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Proven work experience of 2 years in inside sales.
- Technically proficient on SAAS platform and understanding of telecom products
- Customer-focused with the ability to understand the client queries
- Extremely process-oriented
- Contact centre solution understanding is an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Building strong relationship with CX level.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce (CRM) software.
- Worked in a similar industry.
- Handled high profile, B2B clients
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Proficient communication (verbal and written)
2. Knowledge or experience in the field of sales and marketing
3. Developing growth strategies and plans
4. Managing and retaining relationships with existing corporate clients and Increasing client base
5. Good time management skills
6. Must develop a thorough knowledge of the business and pitch them to the companies
* Immediate joiners will be appreciated
* Salary with good incentives (Much above industry standard) We strongly believe you can earn more through incentives than fixed salary if you dedicatedly work.