- Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Conducting market research and developing new marketing strategies
- Generating reports for the effectiveness of the marketing and sales plan.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients .
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement of target market
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
About iface LLC
Ecowell India, one of the fastest growing and leading brands of Water Purifiers & Water Softeners, headquartered in bustling Bangalore city with an extended family of 5000+ happy customers. We are leader in water purification systems technology for both industrial and infrastructure markets located in Bangalore. We support our clients with sustainable water purification systems and technologies that are solving water problems. The BDE will perform the duties described in the job description below. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and goal driven, relationship builder, self-starter, good communicator, and highly organized. This candidate will also have a successful track record within the sales industry, preferably in an industrial water setting.
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product / service
- Setting up meetings with the prospective clients
- Presenting product demonstrations to the client
- Establishing new business links
- Sales reporting and reviewing performance
- Negotiating contracts to arrive at the best deal for the client and organization both
- Working towards achieving the sales target
- Conduct market research to evaluate gaps, opportunities, and alien needs
- Seek new opportunities through networking and social media channels
- Collaborate within teams to achieve better results
- Take feedback from customers and share it with support teams
- Experience in sales
- Competency in English & Kannada
- Ability to negotiate & understanding of marketing skills
- Self motivated & goal oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Connecting with minimum 80 to 100 working professionals (prospective students) each day from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
- Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on the student’s area of interest
- Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
- Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
Work from office, Full time
Age upto 29
Fluent English Communications needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You will proactively engage with both the senior stakeholders and co-founder to understand their business goals and help them to build an effective sales plan
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. The company is amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2018), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Development Representatives for our sales team. Selected candidates will be working directly with our sales lead.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role in B2B product companies
- Experience in pitching SaaS products in the US or Europe is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent with written communication
- Great articulation & ability to explain with brevity
- Be the face of Astra and pitch the company and our products to the prospects
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity preferred
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, cold emails, social messaging to generate demos
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales development targets
- Report to the Sales Development Leader on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for really smart people to join our team. This will be a remote role & you can work from wherever you wish. We can guarantee a ton of growth & learning if you can guarantee high agency. If you are looking to grow in a fast-growing company and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, hard work, mistakes, and learning, we'd love to speak with you!
We are currently looking for a Full-time Inside Sales Executive to join our growing
team. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional
Gujarati communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Skills and Qualifications
● Proven experience as a telesales representative/ specialist / or other sales
● Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the
● Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to
● Must be fluent in English, Gujarati, and Hindi
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
● Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address
● Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the product and
● Make 100 calls every day.
● Answer questions about products and services or the company.
● Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
● Handle objections and rejections accurately.
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
● Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
--Maintain a high level of exposure for the property through direct sales.
--Successfully create business from new and existing guests.
--To connect with the CP, brokers and prospective buyers.
--Shall have good communication skills.
--Shall coordinate with the customers and resolve their queries reg. project.
Inside Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss our insurance product.
- Connect with prospects over a call (min of 45 calls to be connected each day)
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits of the policy
- Issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Scout and identify potential clients with need for insurance coverage
- Contact potential customers through calls, emails and arranged meetings
- Provide elaborate explanation of contract features, benefits, and possible downsides to an insurance coverage (as per market perspective).
- Ensure company policies and procedures are maintained when conducting the sales of insurance services
- Discuss with clients to obtain information in order to provide Quotation.
- Facilitate the payment and handover to post sales team.
- SME’s in corporate sales with minimum of 90% sales target achievement rate each month.
- Minimum of 4-5 hours of calling per day required.
- Corporate Sales experience with Tier 1 organisation contributing to the monthly targets
- Connect with prospects over a call (min of 45 calls to be connected each day)
- Previous working experience in Insurance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
- Well organized with time, excellent time management abilities
- Should be a graduate.
Selling Digital Signature certificate all over India
Determine annual sales and profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results, in the field of e-Governance, Large IT System Integration Projects, Smart City, ERP, Cloud, BI, IOT, AI, blockchain, Digitisation and Software Applications.
Handle Team of 5000 people.
Handle PAN India Sales team for DSC Sales
- Drive business growth and profitability of the region with strong supply sourcing, operations, marketing, competition and consumer analytics.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for driving day to day operations to achieve the overall strategic goals for our interior division.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the job closure.
- Monitoring service cycle of every category and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development preferably in Real Estate/Interior/Construction industry.
Genext Students is looking for a dynamic candidate for driving our telesales process providing quality home tutors to interested parents.
Genext Students provides tutoring services to the students by connecting students with the desired tutors. Genext Students is India's first Tutor branding, aggregating and management platform.
Job profile will include:
- Reach out to the leads received from parents/students searching for private home tutors.
- Capture basic information from parents/students regarding class, subjects, area, budget etc.
- Record all captured information electronically
- Match the parent/student with the desired tutor and close the lead
- Take regular feedback from parents/students and tutors
- Attend calls from parents/students/tutors as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- A seasoned professional with composure, grace, elegance, sound business acumen, compelling execution and solid convincing skills.
- The candidate must be an accomplished deal-maker who won't take No for an answer.
- S/he should be a natural leader and must have demonstrated success in influencing the high-profile decision makers and high touch customers, finally leading them to close the deal.
Perks and BenefitsAttractive Incentives. Salary negotiable for the right candidate