Job Title: Travel Sales Executive
Company: Tripocio Carnival Pvt Ltd
Location: Onside (Work from Office)
Shift Timing: 10am to 7pm
Company Address: 1206- Skye Corporate Park, AB Rd, opp. Shalimar township, near Dewas Naka, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Salary: Hike on Current CTC
Preferable candidates from Indore (M.P)
TripOcio Carnival Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best and the renowned names in the travel industry at the current time. We are one of the finest destination experts all over the country. With our wide range of travel services and opportunities that are for everyone. Our team works hard all the time in order to make your trip amazing and the fun never ending.
Job Description: The Travel Sales Executive is responsible for driving the sales to achieve the targets. The Touring has a customized holiday planning platform for travelers and travel agents for various locations. The success of this profile means promoting and selling Domestic and international holidays to travelers.
• Selling packages for Domestic & International destination.
• Preparing customized itineraries to suit the client's preferences and budget.
• Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them of appropriate destinations, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations
• Provide relevant information, brochures, and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events, etc.) to travelers
• Apply consultative selling techniques to identify clients' needs.
• Apply upselling techniques.
• Managing other travel formalities
• The candidate will be responsible for managing B2B and B2C Sales.
• Follow up with Customers to convert the Lead into Sale.
• Preparing customized itineraries & es to suit the traveler's and agents' queries as per the preferences and budget. • Escalate client requests that deviate from signed sales agreements.
• Follow up on networking interactions and leads.
• Gather customer feedback and market sentiments to better understand of needs of the client.
• Provide email, social media, or telephone responses to customer inquiries.
• Should have 1 to 2 years of work experience in Travel Industry.
• Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or a relevant field.
• Knowledge of destinations from a tourism perspective Singapore, Dubai, Thailand, Bali, Himachal, Kashmir, Kerala, Goa, Bhutan, Leh Ladakh, etc.
• Knowledge about itinerary & costing will be an added advantage for this profile.
• Client handling skills, itinerary making & costing, and sale of packages.
• Ability to interact, communicate, and negotiate effectively.
• Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
• Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus. • Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
Tripocio Carnival Pvt Ltd
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have experience in generating leads for IT services like Mobile App, Software Development, Web Application ( For International Market )
- Lead generation of new leads for regular sales cycles for IT Industry.
- Good Knowledge of lead generation and market research through Linkedin and Email.
- Who can build the tie-ups with the IT companies from USA,UK and Europe.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all lead sources are properly identified, tracked and optimized in order to maximize revenue.
- Oversee client relationship management through direct contact and other channels as needed.
- Provide support on marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with sales managers/representatives to develop strategies to drive conversion rates across multiple channels
- Working experience with staffing augmentation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a lead generation specialist with an emphasis on lead generation and/or sales automation
- Experience working within the marketing industry is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
Office Timing : 12 PM to 9 PM
What will you do?
In this role, you will be working with a motivated team to drive conversions for programs. Your
job responsibilities will include:
- Drive monthly sales achievements by connecting with working professionals on phone
- Understand needs and requirements of prospects and help them select the right program.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of product features and benefifits and become “go-to”
resource when it comes to product knowledge.
- Help customers understand the USPs of the program and build trust.
- Proactively follow up with prospects to help them with any additional information required
for closing sales.
- Maintain detailed data of each prospect data in CRM and lead tracking tools.
- Strong will of driving top results in B2C Sales.
- Excellent communication skills and strong mastery over written and verbal English
- Strong phone presence and being attentive while interacting on phone.
- Highly self motivated able to work with target driven mindset
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
Proven track record of success building security business in any or all of Security Consulting, Managed Security Services, Vendor - Security Softwar
Classically Sales trained, Well networked locally across - end users, partners and industry bodies / associations
Experience Level : 10 + Yrs
● Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
● Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
● Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
● Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
- Must have B.E. or B.Tech in any stream (Mechanical/Automobiles preferable)
- Looking for sales executives with an entrepreneur mindset.
- Excellent communication
- Dynamic to work on different ideas,
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company