PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Key Deliverables of the Role
- Define and execute innovation pipeline for the brand – knowing the stage Gate process
- Conceptualizing & launching new products – have past successes in conceptualizing a brand from scratch / repositioning etc.
- Responsible for driving and delivering business results on the brand
- Identify opportunities for the brand to grow which involves forecasting consumer insights and any opportunities and/or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape.
- Custodian of data for the portfolio; Analyse & Publish analytics for relevant categories/brand to aid critical brand decision making
- Work with activation and creative agencies on aspects like artwork, adaptations, in-store activations etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Category Management
- Understanding of Marketing Communication Development and Assessment
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Business & Financial Analysis
· Consumer centricity
· Excellent Communication Skills
- Design and execute ‘ Brand positioning strategies ‘ for campuses . Including the execution of quick wins and strategic alignment of long term plans
- Plan and organize ‘campus engagement events’ for better brand positioning
- Primary and secondary research to forecast and mitigate any brand threats or perception mismatches
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating brand strategy, designing new programs to help campus students and entry level graduates start and pursue their learning journey from onboarding through deployment
- Project management skills to manage delivery of branding materials like digital content, blogs, mailers, websites, brochures, posters, standees, newsletters, WhatsApp communication posters, events, video storyboarding, press write-ups, with individual accountability
- Conceptualize, create and edit presentations for learning strategists, managers, leadership team, with a high level of accuracy and aesthetic value
- Efficient in designing collaterals with new age themes, attractive messaging, taglines, hashtags, WIIFM strategy that drives a call to action.
Brand Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our
online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
1. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
3. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
11. Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Manager/Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field"
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
AppItSimple Infotek is a leading software development company that specializes in providing innovative and customized software solutions to businesses of all sizes. With a team of experienced developers, designers and project managers, we help organizations to transform their ideas into successful digital products. Our focus is on delivering high-quality, scalable, and secure solutions that meet the unique needs of each client. Whether you're looking for a custom web application, mobile app, or cloud-based solution, AppItSimple Infotek is your partner for success.
URL : https://appitsimple.com/
Product : SoftwareSuggest : https://www.softwaresuggest.com/
SoftwareSuggest is a comprehensive software directory that helps businesses discover the right tools to achieve their goals. Our platform provides a vast collection of software solutions across various categories, including project management, marketing, customer service, and more.
With our expert reviews and user ratings, finding the right software has never been easier. Our goal is to simplify the software selection process by providing a one-stop-shop for businesses to find and compare software solutions, saving time and effort in the process.
Whether you're a small business or a large enterprise, SoftwareSuggest is your trusted guide to finding the software that's right for you.
-Create and execute the brand strategy for the company. This involves developing a clear understanding of the company's mission, target audience, and brand positioning.
-Responsible for managing the visual identity of the brand, developing and maintaining brand guidelines, overseeing the design of marketing materials, and ensuring consistency across all communications.
-Responsible for conducting market research to understand consumer behavior and trends, as well as to identify opportunities to enhance the brand's reputation.
- Working closely with internal teams, including marketing, advertising, and product development teams, to ensure that the brand strategy is aligned with the company's overall goals.
-Developing marketing campaigns that effectively communicate the brand's message to the target audience.
-Tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and brand strategy through monitoring consumer engagement, tracking brand awareness, and measuring the return on investment of marketing initiatives
-Building relationships with key stakeholders, such as media outlets and influencers, to enhance the brand's reputation and increase brand visibility.
-Creative mindset to come up with innovative ideas for branding and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive branding strategies that align with the company's overall goals and values.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and techniques to develop effective marketing campaigns and measure their success.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with various stakeholders, including cross-functional teams, vendors, and customers.
-Analytical skills to analyze market data, consumer behavior, and marketing trends to develop effective branding strategies.
-Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
-Detail orientation to ensure that the brand messaging and visuals are consistent across all marketing channels.
- Adaptable to changing market trends and consumer behavior to adjust branding strategies as needed.
-Knowledge of Event and exhibition handling.
- Day to day management and successful long-term relationships with different accounts.
- Experience in fronting client relationships directly
- Handling operations and client management
- End to end project management
- Briefing the creative team, helping in the creation of a concept.
- Facilitating communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment.
- Focusing on the strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term relationships.
- Establishing growth plans for teams and managed accounts
- Strategizing and executing campaigns for clients.
- Identifying prospective clients, establishing strategic partnerships and alliances
- Working with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- Managing paid social media campaigns
- 4-10 yrs RELEVANT experience
- Must have worked with digital agencies managing social media marketing and performance marketing (preferable)
- Also willing to consider exceptionally talented folks from offline agencies
- Located in Bangalore and willing to travel to HSR layout
- Experience in fronting client relationships directly
- Experience in social media marketing (organic & paid)
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Brand Manager to join our team! If you love planning and implementing brand strategies, and if you are passionate about delivering a coherent and total brand experience to consumers, you will also love this job!
- Analyse consumer insights
- Plan effective marketing campaigns and brand positioning strategies
- Manage existing and new product categories.
- Contribute to monthly/annual plans
- Assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs)
- Have a long term brand vision and mission
- Plan, design and implement strategies to expand the brand’s impression, exposure and market share.
- Foster internal partnerships to expedite the development of new products/ideas.
- Analyse current and upcoming market trends
- Hire, train, lead and mentor subordinates
Qualifications and skills:
- 4 years of experience as a Brand Manager or similar role
- Creative thinking, good understanding of the market trends
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to generate new concepts/ideas
- impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
NOTE: Immediate joiner
(Visit https://www.synapsica.com/" target="_blank">https://www.synapsica.com/ to know more about the company.)
- There are two main responsibilities of the role:
- to increase the overall top line by increasing the application rate(optimizing the funnel)
- ensuring more users are retained post the first consumption cycle.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behaviour data, and include a mix of triggered and targeted campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics for Customer lifecycle programs with a focus to test and scale rapidly.
- Create, implement and optimize daily/weekly/monthly campaigns and user journeys (retention and reactivation - both automated and not automated)
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research through surveys and talking directly with customers.
- Experiment across the whole retention & re-activation funnel constantly looking for maximum impact on DAU (daily active users)
- Brainstorm new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading to quick-test pilots with clear measurable outcomes
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate