• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
Experience - 2 to 5 year
Social Media manager -
● Take ownership of social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) specifically.
● Grow audience and engagement by delivering quality content across all social media channels.
● Independently generate new content ideas, plan and execute monthly social calendars, working together with various internal departments.
● Own Community Management across channels, including responding to questions & engaging in conversation.
● Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
● Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Linkedin timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
● Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Own all social media KPIs across all channels and work towards improving them every day.
You should be a data-driven graduate with 1-3 years of experience who has hands-on experience in -
1) Minimum 2 years of managing different social media accounts.
2) Worked with social media management tools.
3) Strong analytical skills, Extremely KPI-focused, result-oriented mindset.
4) Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment. 5)Strong understanding of social media best practices & trends.
6) Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
7) Can work in a Team and Individually.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
9) Knowledge of Personal finance will be a big plus.
- Lead overall admissions marketing and outreach networking process for TNI Career Counselling
- Conceptualize the overall brand development and outreach strategy to ensure visible public and media attention and to attract the right quality and number of student aspirants & institutional clients
- Create and nurture new alliances with universities, schools, media, and channel partners with direct access to prospective students, other colleges, promotional platforms or events.
- Lead Community Outreach programs, Institutional Liasioning, Student Welfare and Community relationship building
- Achieve a target of 4-5 institutional webinars per month and solid leads of 1000 students for IC sessions per month
- Organizing Online and Offline career counselling workshops and fairs for Students and Parents.
- Research various higher education programs/scholarships etc across countries, visa updates and coordinate transmission of updates via newsletters, social media posts etc.
- Build online marketing/visibility strategy with influencers, websites like collegedunia, Shiksha, blogging sites like medium, quora, Instagram, FB etc
- Maintain & liaison with partner universities or potential schools and institutions as required.
- Make presentations and conduct webinars as required to get leads and follow up with them
- Consult and follow up with potential parents/students, understand their requirements, suggest a roadmap, and sign them up for services.
- Enrol potential clients for services and then coordinate to make sure they receive the services enrolled along with ways to develop the company.
- Stay abreast of new developments in the sector to enhance the effectiveness of the outreach and admissions effort for the company with an understanding of all services provided by the company for UG, PG (Masters, PhD etc) and MBA.
- Conduct market assessments with business development teams to identify target audiences and possible partners within the community.
- Support & coordinate with counselling/sales and business development on activity to planning, strategy, execution of the plan, calling, communication, signups to/from individual and institutional clients, reporting, analysis, follow-ups, coordination on designing posts etc.
- Define and strengthen the digital marketing channels, and optimize lead generation and conversions.
- Develop & Manage content for websites, emailers, social media ads, PR campaigns, and press releases.
- To pursue opportunities for partnering with relevant institutions, foundations and communities on a global platform.
- Create an events strategy and calendar of events to drive student/Institution engagement on the ground and virtually
- Plan and execute open discussion and Information sessions on and off campus along with Director/ Admission in charge/ concerned authorities.
- Manage the partnership process including initiation, onboarding and ongoing support, building relationships networking opportunities.
- Develop and administer Outreach Programs, Support all ongoing initiatives for relevant admissions, Plan the outreach required to candidates during visits and meet with consultants and counsellors of institutes on a regular basis.
- Maintain direct oversight with internal members, and partners for the development and production of marketing collaterals like online brochures, ads, prospectus, presentations, website, online ads and so on.
- Update CRM, build progress report with relevant metric reporting directly to CEO
- Other tasks assigned from time to time
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
To build brand’s advocacy on social media with creative conceptualization and execution of
Apply if you have
▪ Social media custodian with extensive experience in adapting the brand brief into
shareable social content
▪ Experience in unique social media content creation, implementation, and optimization
▪ Ability to work with cross functional teams for end-to-end solutions.
▪ Excellent creative thinking and communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ High proficiency in using social media tools like buffer/ sprout social etc
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
- Lead the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including social media, mobile, SEM, and other emerging technologies.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix to achieve client goals by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all phases of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimisation, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimisation and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media plan.
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers about pacing, performance, and optimisations.
- Support pre- and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client niches
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- 4+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
- Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
- Experience with DoubleClick and Outbrain platforms is a plus.
Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of the client billing process.
- Meticulous, organised and can handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
We are looking for a result-driven b2b Diamond and Diamond Jewellery Marketing for Overseas with good experience in certified and non certified loose diamonds and have knowledge of Lab Grown diamond. Candidates to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales in overseas and develop contacts from his own in USA & European. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right merchandise. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Analysis of the needs of existing/potential customers to meet their requirements.
A good understanding of Loose Diamonds, Certified Diamonds and Diamonds & Diamonds Jewellery and experience in the required field is most important. Knowledge of Natural & Lab grown diamonds. Exposure of the overseas market is also necessary.
For Overseas Diamond & Jewellery Marketing the candidates with good USA & European marketing & contacts will do. Have to work in Night and evening shift.
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing