We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
About PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Brand Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our
online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
1. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
3. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
11. Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Manager/Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field"
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing & driving the online business on E-commerce marketplaces.
- Responsible for uploading new collections on a weekly basis and ensuring catalogue hygiene of the uploaded catalogue.
- Handling the marketing budgets & the paid advertising campaigns/sponsored ads on the marketplaces.
- Responsible for handling product listings, promotions, deals, discounts & day-to-day operational issues related to the marketplace.
- Sole POC for communication with the category team.
- Strategizing & implementing the plan of action for the month on month growth in the sales from the existing online marketplace.
- Ensuring that all new products are uploaded and listed on websites/channels
- Repricing the products
- FBA Set up a pricing minimum to maximum for FBA listings
- Creating product listings and set minimum and maximum pricing
- Generating out of stock report, bestselling products report, runout stock report brand by brand on daily basis.
- Sort out pricing error issues and re-activate the listings. Inactivate listing to make active listing if required.
- Deleting discarded SKUs from all channels if required
- Optimizing listings with accurate product information, images, pricing and placement to increase sales and maximize revenue
- Optimize existing listings of current products to ensure we are exploring sales opportunities
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- To analyze product pricing vs our competitors on an ongoing basis and make pricing adjustments
- Support customer care emails and calls and also support social media campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team
You will be the
‘Voice of Consumer’ - bringing in consumer insights and shaping cross functional decisions by partnering closely with leaders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Experience in addition to working with the leadership team and founders. As we’re scaling
our go-to-market and marketing efforts pan-India, we’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focussed leader to build and grow a team dedicated to building and scaling the brand.
You will be heading the Brand Marketing function at for the company. Lead teams across Brand (Traditional + Digital), Media, Social, Marketing Research, Creative & Content and Partnerships/Collaborations.
Position based out of Bangalore
● Own the Brand vision - Develop strategy for establishing and scaling the brand pan-India - multicultural, multilingual context
● Translate strategy into actionable goals in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Category and other cross-functional teams
● Lead the transformation of the organisation into a consumer-driven company reflecting in culture, systems and processes
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
● Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities across cities
● Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritise the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics
● Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy
● Should have 8-10 years of experience leading Brand Strategy and Development for a mid-to-large brand in consumer space (category agnostic). Prior experience only in a agency will be considered too
● Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience
● A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What’s on offer:
● Lead the Brand building for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
● To be at the centre of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
- Own the measurement of the brand and associated KPIs
- Primary owner to identify consumer insights and reasons for brand preference for OneCard/OneScore and category linked insights
- Refine the external voice and expand public presence of the brand
- Drive brand consistency across written text, voice/verbal communication, visual communication and content
- Define tonality, style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Driving NPS, CSAT and other surveys and deriving insights from these surveys
- Conduct competitive consumer insight linked primary and secondary research
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with brand vision.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Key Requirements
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
Designation: Art Director
Department: Brand Marketing
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in creative roles at Ad agency, with an understanding of creative development and production.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with teams for a wide range of materials – be in ATL, BTL, internal, corporate or brand communication
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of colour, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Develop innovative marketing experiences that help tell meaningful stories, which connect to users and communities to drive awareness and viewership of the brand.
- Graphic and Layout design, End to End development of the set.
- Create tailored content and conversations across each channel for total ecosystem engagement.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as talent.
- Read, review and design content to identify the right content for videos.
- Supervise projects, timelines and manage deadlines
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on knowledge in creative skills like content, layout design, graphic design,
- Excellent verbal and written skills and confident communication skills..
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
- There are two main responsibilities of the role:
- to increase the overall top line by increasing the application rate(optimizing the funnel)
- ensuring more users are retained post the first consumption cycle.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behaviour data, and include a mix of triggered and targeted campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics for Customer lifecycle programs with a focus to test and scale rapidly.
- Create, implement and optimize daily/weekly/monthly campaigns and user journeys (retention and reactivation - both automated and not automated)
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research through surveys and talking directly with customers.
- Experiment across the whole retention & re-activation funnel constantly looking for maximum impact on DAU (daily active users)
- Brainstorm new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading to quick-test pilots with clear measurable outcomes
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.