About Tessolve Semiconductor PVT LTD (TessolveDTS Inc)
We are looking networking professionals with the following skill set,
Experience :6+ years of experience in the networking domain
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with server less technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
- Experience 4 - 8 years
- Key Skills for Software Developer C++, Linux :
- - Looking only for candidates who can join immediately or max 10 day
- - should be able to work independently with no handholding
- - the ability to work with C/C++ code on Windows/Linux platforms
- - Database knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, ideally other ones too: Saphana, Teradata, Postgres.
- - Ability to work on their own fixing defects
- - should be able to understand secure coding practices
- - should have the Ability to work independently and with the team across different time zones
Technical Lead (Embedded Software - Linux)
Lead a team of software/Linux development engineers working on microcontroller firmware development, Linux platform drivers and IOT solutions. Should be able to guide team members, resolve technical roadblocks and deliver project commitments. Will be the go-to person and first-level escalation point for all technical issues faced by the team. Looking for someone with 6+ years in the embedded industry and a passion to build a core team in a growing company. Team size will vary from 6 to 12 people, mainly firmware and Linux engineers.
The selected candidate for this role will be reporting to the software director/manager in the organization.
- Work with firmware and application architects to create a project execution plan
- Review project proposals for execution scope & timelines
- Lead embedded software development activities by the team
- Work with QA teams to resolve bugs and ensure release readiness
- Work with h/w design and PM teams to ensure smooth execution and timely delivery of projects
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, assembly)
- Linux development experience (porting & platform drivers)
- Expert-level knowledge of embedded microcontroller & microprocessor-based systems
- Prior experience in delivering critical modules for microcontroller projects
- Good understanding of commonly used embedded communication protocols
- Good understanding of common embedded peripherals, interfaces & sensors
- Experience working on Real-Time systems (RTOS)
- Should be able to quickly learn new technologies and enable the team on the same
- Should be able to work with minimal technical guidance
- This role requires excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Should be able to lead junior engineers by providing technical mentoring
- Owns task division, task allocation and tracking within the team
- Require multi-tasking and time management skills
- Prior experience working with overseas clients
- Periodically report progress to management
Other desirable skills:
Knowledge of Python
Experience: 6 to 10 years
Relevant experience: 2-3 years
- Should be good at, C, C++, Linux driver development
- Should have worked in protocol like i2S, SPI, i2C. rf, 6lowpan, Tcp / Ip stack etc..
- Experience in porting MbedOS , FreeRTOS to different boards is good.
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Note: Self-motivated, goal oriented and good analytical skills.
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Firmwares for Embedded
- Responsible for developing Firmware which are Stable, Efficient and scalable.
- Responsible to create coherent and scalable architecture designs.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing best BLE / IOT
- Responsible for understanding various RTOS design principles.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Must Proficient in Embedded C, C++, BLE, Zephyr RTOS, nRF.
- Ready to work from home.
- Should have above 4 years of experience.
Job Description: Senior Software Engineer- Embedded Systems
Videogram is looking for Software Engineer in Embedded Systems who will be responsible for designing the embedded systems and installing them in machines and tools. You will be playing an important role in our software team who will be responsible to design and develop the software that controls the processor (micro-controllers and digital signal processors) of the machine. You come with a role as a professional Embedded System Software Engineer to execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment. Responsible for the complete embedded software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Coordinate with the engineers from other disciplines to develop the end product of the requisite standards
- Customize the software to suit the needs of the product nature and expected functioning
- Debug the system to remove the anomalies and inconsistencies
- Candidates require a bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, software development, embedded software, etc.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Hands-on experience in C++11 or later programming languages
- Knowledge of GIT Version control
- Experience in doing bare metal or RTOS development
- Hands-on experience in developing the code in Linux
- They require exceptional programming skills and competence in using software tools.
- Knowledge of operating systems and of the interaction between hardware/software is important for this profile.
- The attributes of problem-solving ability, analytical skills, proactive behavior, and an adaptable approach are important in this position.
- This discipline of engineering provides scope for creative minds and poses challenges to perform quality work.
- Scripting in Python & Bash is an add-on
- Experience in any of the following technologies:
UART | SPI | I2C |MIPI DSI |Display Port | Low-Level Sata
Additional/ Desirable Interests:
- Personal interest in videography/ photography and audio production
- Experience working programmatically with videos/ images/ audio
- Exposure to low-level details of any video/ image codecs
- Exposure to movie container file formats especially QuickTime/mp4
- Working knowledge of exFAT file system
The Senior Software Engineer works with an experienced cross-functional team to deliver innovative wireless communication security products. They will utilize real world knowledge and a disciplined approach to product development, and adapt readily - Time-To-Market demands, ensuring product quality and timely delivery in a highly dynamic market environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Design and deliver server platform based software products from conceptual stages to production delivery.
- Work independently on all phases of server centric software development including specification, architecture design, rapid prototyping, efficient coding, integration, debug and unit testing. Support UL and EN regulatory compliance
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team on fast paced projects that have tight deadlines.
- Support manufacturing life cycle for new products from NPI to production run and incremental software release of functionality.
- Lead, train, and mentor junior engineers
- Document and present design requirements to staff
- Possess a demonstrated ability to communicate with customers via email and phone
REQUIRED SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be an excellent SW developer. We expect experience developing software C/C++ in Linux and Perl. Other scripting languages is a plus (i.e. Python).
- Strong experience with SQL, Database design (MySQL a plus)
- Experience with Network Security Administration and understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience with Multithread, Socket connection, OpenVPN server setup, OpenSSL, Certificate, Encryption, and TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Experience with Testing tools, virtualizing servers, and using source control (SVN a plus).
- Experience with Linux development infrastructure, tool chain and build environment (Jenkins a plus).
- Experience developing both Linux application software; installing Linux software and configuring Linux systems.
- Experience with Application server remote update, and Apache Server authentication.
- Proven record of designing and delivering complex networking products from inception to production delivery.
- Previous experience developing quality software for commercial products.
- Experience with communication systems involving wireless, radio, security and mesh networking technologies is a plus.
Experience with OSI networking protocols and applications is a plus.
- Experience with system development tools, including Source-Level Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers (Wireshark), Code Analysis tools, etc.