High Performance Computing (HPC) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &
component architecture and write unit test cases.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit &
understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and
middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
Strong in problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design. Strong
experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable
● Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra, etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code
quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Design and build scalable Microservices interacting with RDBMS, No-SQL, and Caching Layer.
- Design, develop, debug, and provide effort estimation and risk analysis of a project/feature/service.
- Perform due diligence and implement comprehensive unit and integration tests for confirming the use case.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance, reliability, and scalability issues.
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality contributions.
- Interact with Product Management, Architects and other stakeholders to refine the business requirements.
What do we expect?
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or related experience.
- Proven expertise in API development, debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on knowledge of Python, Django/DRF as well as PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle.
- Interest to keep up with the latest trends in technology.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of following tools and technologies: Celery, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Docker, GraphQL, NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of AWS EC2/ S3/ RDS.
- Experience of Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience in cloud architecture (VPC/ API Gateway/ Networking)
- Good understanding of Multi-Threading and Concurrent Programming.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
· Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
· A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
· Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
· Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
· Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
· BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years of professional production and development experience with leading-edge server and database technologies (e.g., Python, Java, Node.js, Scala, Spring Boot, MySQL, and NoSQL databases).
· Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns Experience with professional production cloud (AWS preferred).
· Experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU APPLY
Striga is building compliant crypto and banking infrastructure for European businesses. This covers the scope of safely custodying crypto assets on behalf of users, enabling trading by sourcing liquidity and connection to banks for issuing IBANs (European checking accounts) and Visa Cards that can spend against a users' balance held on Striga's ledger. The company has slowly grown over the last 5 years, tackling one of the biggest challenges in today's crypto industry - Regulation.
- Develop, upgrade and maintain Striga's core banking and ledgering infrastructure - This includes connections to Visa, Banks, Crypto Custodians, Exchanges and challenging day to day logic puzzles in maintaining funding flows within the designated walled garden per user.
- Work closely with the CTO to design and develop distributed, resilient and high-performing backend services.
- Connect with and understand user feedback to iterate and integrate new services into Striga core.
- Build and maintain Striga's internal tooling.
- Investigate new technologies and practices.
- Strong Typescript proficiency with demonstrated experience in building and shipping backend infrastructure (Atleast 2 years).
- Experience developing distributed, resilient and high-performing backend services using Node.js .
- Familiarity with test driven development and functional programming practices.
- Experience with web services (consuming and creating) with REST, gRPC and database drivers for MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redis.
- Experience working with Digital Ocean, AWS, GCP or similar.
- Experience with Docker, containerizing and CI/CD workflows, would be a great bonus.
- Clear written and oral communication, being able to work both independently and collaboratively. We're a small team and do not micro-manage any member. Being able to commit and deliver consistently is a must.
- Entrepreneurship or startup experience.
- Adept at writing technical documentation.
- Experience working with crypto-currencies and/or other legacy financial systems. (Owning or trading crypto-currency! = working with crypto-currency).
Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows Server and Java systems Chef
Exceptional customer management skills including consulting and training; strong desire for customer success
Proven ability to navigate constant change and excel in high-stress situations while maintaining a clear line of communication with customers
Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of enterprise software
Ability to demonstrate AWS and Azure cloud services; advanced Adobe Command/Control systems for utilizing as the next-gen cloud management solution
• 3 - 6 Years of Experience in Golang Development
• Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
• Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products.
• Estimates accurately.
• Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
• Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
• Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
• Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
• Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
• Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Solid experience in Golang is must.
• Solid understanding of Apache Products.
• Should have experience in cloud computing (AWS is desired).
• Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
• Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
• Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
• Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
• Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
• Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
• Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/ tools for a given job
• Excellent understanding of software engineering practices,
• Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
• Experience in product driven organisation.
What will you be doing
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open-source community through contributions to code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- Relevant Experience: Minimum 6+ Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience in Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good at any other language with experience in building web/app-based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently.The works you will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
Senior Software Engineer (L4 - Tech Lead)
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Staff Software Engineer to lead the design and implementation phases of cloud-based distributed systems built to seamlessly scale to several million transactions per day.
As a Staff, Software Engineer (L4 - Tech Lead) in the Account Security team, you will lead the design and implementation phases of cloud-based distributed systems built to seamlessly scale to several million transactions per day. Not only will you be responsible for tackling some of the most complex and exciting technical problems in the industry, you will also be sharing your technical expertise with other engineers and leading them through an accelerated learning process.
You are intrigued by the intersection of the cloud, telecommunications and security spaces, how to harness the power of SMS and voice to enable millions of consumers to securely sign up and sign in every day using the services from the global brands they trust. You enjoy the challenge of owning a mission critical service and engineering it to work reliably in any circumstance.
You are also passionate about collaborating with multiple R&D and product teams, crafting together microservices and APIs that developers around the world will demonstrate to deliver new applications. You have strong communication skills, and a belief that team output is more important than individual output.
- 5+ years of experience working with modern agile product development teams of engineers, product managers and designers.
- 5+ years of Experience with SQL/NoSQL technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB understanding common use cases and performance pitfalls
- 2+ years of Experience dealing with event-driven architectures and message brokers such as RabbitMQ, KAFKA, ActiveMQ, etc and an in depth understanding of their use cases and pitfalls
- Versed in concepts such as DDD, SOLID, Cloud Native Patterns, distributed systems and architecture. Capable of understanding pitfalls and anticipating common failure modes of a microservice environment.
- Experienced in implementing prototypes and in practices and concepts such as MVP, A/B testing and feature toggles for rolling-out features to production.
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate effectively with technical and non technical partners
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- Passion for new technologies and proven capability in analysis and problem-solving.
- Strong troubleshooting and monitoring skills with practical experience in modern tools such as Kibana, Datadog, PagerDuty or related.
- Experience with our stack
- Track record as a full-stack engineer
- Experience with AWS related technologies
- Background in telecommunications domain
- Background in security domain
- BE AN OWNER: Take full end-to-end ownership of your services, from designing to operations and monitoring in production.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Provide a safe work environment that embraces failure as a way of learning and inspires our engineers to be inventive and motivated.
- NO SHENANIGANS: You always act in an honest, direct and transparent way and uphold our values.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Besides technical excellence, always keep in mind what is the business problem we are trying to solve for our customers and how our decisions impact them.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Evaluate opportunities, risk and technical strategies and provide key findings to internal partners.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in a fast paced environment. It is key for you to understand, document and define risks that drive and enhance the organization's ability to prioritize while advising the business of these priorities.
- BE BOLD: Drive architecture and building systems for multiple orders of magnitude of growth. Every big idea starts small: open up the boundaries and keep raising the bar as solving small problems can bring big results. Never settle and keep pushing yourself and the teams forward.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Coach, mentor and inspire engineering teams by building and ensuring a safe and inclusive environment where all voices can be heard.
- DRAW THE OWL: Influence teams to continuously be improving while supporting progressive ways to solve problems; adopt new technologies and strategies where applicable.
- DON’T SETTLE: Always look for the next opportunity for Twilio to improve our quality, reliability and security to continuously earn our customers trust.
Our developers build the leading Twilio Verify service used by millions of customers around the world. Every day we push the boundaries of web-scale service delivery, operating with utmost reliability the API services that secure the online presence of the biggest brands. We are passionate about crafting simple APIs that developers will love.
By joining us you will have the opportunity to work on the next generation of Twilio multi factor authentication and identity verification services with a team of forward-thinking and supportive professionals who will care about helping you on a successful career path. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office in Bangalore, India. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio
● Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
● Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
● To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
● Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
● Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
● Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
● Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
● Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
- Owns team's output and E2E definition and execution of SDLC. Drives sprint planning, estimates & prioritizes tasks, Keeps key stakeholders updated on progress, milestones, and any potential slippages.
- Identifies pitfalls across codebases proactively. Writes model code that is looked up to. Understands internals of programming languages & runtimes. Creates common reusable components/libraries- Uses advanced data structures.
- Designs API contracts between large systems with end-to-end service design and active leadership towards long-term sustainability including versioning, complex migration plans, impact analysis across products.
- Owns NFRs and pushes the envelope on performance, scalability, and high availability with cognizance towards the cost of infra. Drives tech stack selection independently, mentors junior engineers. Evangelises of generic platform building across the organization.
- Troubleshoots unseen issues across codebases. Solves large end-to-end cross-cutting problems with elegant solutions with an eye on long-term sustainability.
- Partners with and influences product managers on “how”. Leads the pack on hiring and evangelizes steeper hiring standards towards building an A+ team. Represents company on external platforms/conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 7+ years relevant work experience in software engineering while leading teams.
- Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such as Python (preferred) associated tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered
- Should be strong with System Design and Database designing
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments with Strong object-oriented design skills
- Experience mentoring other software engineers.
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language