Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science needed. Preferably BCA, B.E CSE, B.E IT.
A Technical Writer is responsible for producing high-quality technical documentation appropriate to
its intended audience. This includes working with internal teams on product and document
requirements. Writing easy-to-use user interface text or online help content is in addition to job
1. Work with internal teams to get an in-depth knowledge of the product and the documentation
2. Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its
3. Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
4. Create Script for Course Video Content, Technical Lesson Plans, Technical Teaching
5. Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
6. Create and maintain the information architecture
1. Good Writing Skills in English
2. Technical Expertise in Fundamentals of Computer Science and Coding
3. Organizing Ability
4. Responsible for Maintaining Data
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
1. Writing blogs and news articles on cryptocurrency, and blockchain.
2. Researching topics and coming up with audience-engaging topics around cryptocurrency or blockchain.
3. Keep abreast with the latest crypto and industry trends.
4. Offering suggestions for the creation and improvement of content.
5. Writing SEO- friendly content.
Who can apply?
1. Only those candidates who are available for 3 months.
2. Those who are available for full-time (in-office) internship.
3. Those who can start immediately.
* Basic understanding of SEO will be an added advantage*
Hello! If you truly love and enjoy social media, we want you! We are looking for a creative and fun social media manager who can help us create brand awareness for our clients. Here’s what you’ll do if you end up being a part of our team:
- 🤔 Research and build strategies: You will assist the Marketing team in understanding the brand’s needs to come up with a plan and direction for their social media.
- 💡Ideation: Based on the strategy, you’ll help ideate campaigns for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- ✍️ Writing and Editing: Writing crisp, clear, and witty posts and captions.
- 👩🏻💻 Creating and Publishing: Help design posts or edit templates on Canva and schedule them for posting.
- 👀📱 Looking out for trends: Being mindful of what’s happening in the world and using it to create brand awareness.
- 🧐 Analysis: Help us reflect on the growth we have on each platform every month.
- Find this interesting and are over 18 years of age
- Know English and Hindi fluently
- Love social media or can tolerate it enough to create for social media
- Love to write and know how to use Grammarly well
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Google Docs, Canva, Figma (and all social media platforms)
- Have a laptop, phone and an internet connection
- Are curious about trends and willing to learn on the go
- Have a minimum of 1 yr of experience in creating content and handling Social Media
Then we’d love to meet you! Please apply :)
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Remote work. Work in your shorts, we don’t mind.
- Lesser meetings. This meeting could have been an email said no one ever at our workplace.
- A learning space. We’ll help you learn and navigate the basics of marketing from building strategy to delivering results.
- Open communication and great conversations. There’s no hierarchy of communication or gatekeeping of creative ideas. If you have something to share, just call/text/mail, whatever you like.
1) Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and edit content for various platforms & campaigns
2. Manage published content to ensure that timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out-of-date content
3. Identify key engagement metrics and content optimization strategies to ensure premium content creation
4. Maintain an editorial calendar and keep all campaign objectives aligned with the role expectations, goals, and schedule
5. Proofread and edit the created content based on requirements and best practices
6. Thoroughly research topics to enhance and substantiate the content
7. Identify key content trends consistently and leverage them for content creation
8. Contribute to the overall development of our team's product and creative strategy
9. Work closely with the marketing team to receive feedback and modify content as necessary
As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating and engaging relevant content for our various web and social media platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO WITH US:
- Create, edit, and publish written content for various platforms including our company website, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Manage published content to ensure timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out of date content.
- Increase engagement through social media channels and content websites by identifying key engagement metrics and optimizing content development.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and keep all campaign objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Proofreading and editing various content forms as needed
- Thoroughly researches topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Social media management and local citation management for our customers as needed
- Contributes to the overall development of our team’s product and creative strategy
- Work closely with campaign account managers to receive feedback and modify content as necessary.
You must have a very good command over written English and should know how to research on internet.
If you are enthusiastic about working with executives and possibly a great growth in terms of money, position, product and market understanding, then send your best article/story for us to look at and we will get back to you.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify artist's and customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish a campaign and promote our social media page.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Networking aptitude.
- Interest and passion for the entertainment industry are a must!
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromise
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.