Spring MVC Jobs in Ahmedabad
• Interact with team-mates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal. • Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements • Initiator and communicator – Drive communication with potential customers through effective product demonstrations, understand their needs, and provide feedback to product teams. • Develop components of the technical solution • Help/co-ordinate with teammates in the creation of custom components and applications • Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results • Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment • Identify and escalate problems • Maintain and repair existing applications
2+ Years of Experience as Java Developer.
Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures and Algorithms.
Hands-on experience in Java, Spring, spring boot, hibernate.
Strong in Java, Spring Boot (Embedded Tomcat), hibernate, REST & SOAP API skills.
Direct design and programming experience with Java/Spring/REST/Microservices.
Hands-On experience with Database development and tools with SQL, O/RM, OLTP Database Tuning, etc.
Ability to explain complex information in a clear manner.
Experience on Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and other AWS modules), Next Generation Applications (NGA), and JAVA Development.
Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns.
Knowledge with industry standard Application Servers (preferably WebLogic/App Center)
Java Batch Scheduling (eg. Flux, Quartz) knowledge.
Good to have Linux and load balancing (Apache, LVS, F5) knowledge.
Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles and TDD, -DDD.
Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data.
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline Angular 2).
Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development.
Ability to understand the business requirements.
Fluency in English both written and spoken.
at CeMent Digital Pvt Ltd
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand-on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
at Fusion SoftTech
Fusion Softtech, is a leading Java , Liferay, PHP and Wordpress Software Development Services Company. We are on a growing spree and we are looking to onboard exclusive talent to grow with us. We are looking for a result-driven Java developer with 2 to 4 years of relevant exp. in same.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Fusion SoftTech is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Singapore Calendar Timing - 08:00am to 05:00pm (IST)
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 2 years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks – Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
at Synoverge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Strong leadership skills; 3 years experience leading development teams.
• Experience architecting technical designs based on functional and business requirements.
• Project Management skills
• Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
• Should be able
• To produce high quality technical documentation for our customers
• To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates
• To coach less experienced members of your team
• To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and Unit testing
• To monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager
at Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
• Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
• Knowledge of agile & scrum
• Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
• Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
• Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
• Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
• Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
• Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
• Familiarity with version control systems
• Problem solving skills Good communication skills
• Strong Team Management
• Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment
at Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Must have skills:
- At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
- Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
- Knowledge of agile & scrum
- Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
- Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
- Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
- Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
- Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Problem solving skills Good communication skills
- Strong Team Management
- Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment