We are looking for engineers who are responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
Apply if you have:
- Minimum 1.5 years of work experience as a Software Engineer in following languages: Java.
- You should have sound knowledge of Java Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA tools, Maven.
- You should have sound knowledge of Relational databases. Brownie points for Oracle database experience.
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. Apache/ Apache Tomcat).
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Should be familiar with any of the frontend technologies (e.g. Angular/ React JS et cetera)
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Have system-level thinking and ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
What We Offer:
Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get exposure to the various domains we work in - be it financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
Fun: We understand that there’s a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in work schedule, and work from home so that you give your best everyday.
Leadership Initiatives: We promote overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and to work in a cutting edge technology.
Synoriq is a technology company that offers consulting services for project management, cloud consulting and solutions for banking and financial services. At Synoriq, our purpose is to build a better world through technology.
Headquartered in Jaipur, India, we are a team of 200+ designers and engineers. We believe problems of any complexity can be solved if you have great leaders. Our utmost focus is on leadership and we thrive to create outstanding leaders who deliver on our promises to all the stakeholders. By creating leaders, we play a critical role in shaping up a better world for our people, our clients, our communities and our nation.
By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve their professional and personal goals.
We work with some of the big names in the industry. Some of our clients include:
Banking: AU Small Finance Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ANZ Bank, IDFC First Bank, CIMB Bank
Financial Services: Wonder Home Finance, Upstox, Finova Capital, Edelweiss, Sub-K Impact Solutions
Government Bodies: Government of Rajasthan, Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), Jaipur Development Authority (JDA)
Mudit Jain is the CEO and Founder at Synoriq. He is an IIT Bombay Alumni with an experience of 10+ years of working with various banks, HFCs and NFCs. He served as the Country Head for Finmechanics at a very young age of 24. He has also worked with PwC and Diamond Consulting after graduating from IIT Bombay. Before starting Synoriq, he was the co-founder of Qriyo - India’s first managed home tuition app.