Quantum Corp. leads the world in helping users collaboratively solve some of the world's hardest computer challenges. Whether its wrangling Petabytes of data for cutting edge movie production, managing global content production workflows, exploring new sources of energy, or managing oceans of content and blending collaborative high-speed workflows with cutting-edge object storage, Quantum has the tools and technology to help you engineer the solution that works now - and preserves your work for decades to come. You are applying to an exceptional team that contributes to enhancing our position as a proven global expert in data management.
Job Summary and Duties:
This position will highlight new product development, as well as feature development and bug fixing of existing products serving the expanding big data, NAS, virtualization, replication, and file systems market. This position is required to be well rounded in operating system including all flavors of Linux, Windows, and MacOS. Building specialized core (user space and kernel space) software is the main function of this role.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Development and maintenance of new Primary Storage products.
• Investigating and resolving issues in existing products related application workflows, cross-platform interactions, and new operating systems.
• Triage and disposition incoming issues from support cases, customer interactions, and new feature requests.
• Minimum 8 years of combined education and experience including 5 years of C/C++ programming.
• Expertise with SMB/NFS networking protocol stacks (Samba).
• Filesystem VFS layer expertise (Samba VFS modules).
• Experience with Python and Linux shell programming.
• Experience with SAN and Ethernet networking technologies.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of kernel internals including any of the following: Linux and Mac OS X.
• Interfaces with special purpose file system APIs and web services required.
• Knowledge and experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Knowledge and experience with Virtualization technologies: ESX, KVM
• Experience working in an Agile environment using CI methodologies.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
• Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e. g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
• Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
• Extensive experience in object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and a huge passion and ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
• Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently.
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
• Good understanding of databases (e. g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e. g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc).
• 4+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a large scale.
• Open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently, listens intently, and takes constructive feedback.
- Develop new features understanding current architecture of system
- Responsible to design , develop, test, integrate and support product life cycle.
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for improvements
- Creating Design/Architecture documents, technical specifications, and test cases in line with Quality systems
- Maintaining systems by identifying and correcting software defectsDeveloping / Influencing Requirements.
- Willing and flexible to work on C++
- Consulting internal / external stakeholders concerning maintenance and performance of software systems; implementing software solutions
- "Strong Object Orientated C++
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Applications for
- Responsible for developing Applications which are Stable, Efficient and if required cross
- Responsible to create Native Applications for Android to achieve best performance.
- Responsible for understanding best UI Practices
- Responsible for creating Application UI utilizing latest Google UI Guide lines.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Should have Experience of at least one production environment Application in Google Play Store. GIT, Agile Frameworks, Jenkins
- Must have Java, Android, C, and C++.
- Develop, design, and implement embedded applications.
- Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies such as FDA and ISO.
- Write technical specifications for interfaces and testing.
- Design and develop medical device software products with extensive knowledge of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the Software Development field.
- Conducts and participates in the design, code, and test reviews and inspections, ensuring application of software engineering best practices, as well as the feasibility, efficacy, and compliance to functional and regulatory standards.
- Works closely with the software team, the software verification team, the functional manager, and the project manager.
- Collaborates with distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability, and schedule goals.
- Investigates software, hardware, and system problems using a variety of techniques and provides innovative solutions.
- Conduct and participate in reviews and inspections for all elements in the software lifecycle to ensure that our software quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree in Software or Electronics related Engineering discipline or related field with 6+ years of experience.
- Experience designing and developing embedded solutions.
- Proficient in programming languages - C, C++.
- Ability to understand the electrical schematics and work closely with the electrical team.
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Experience writing/interfacing with device drivers
- Experience with CAN, TCP/IP, RS232 communication protocols
- Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies.
- History of driving project execution and timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment where continuous improvement is a way of life.
- Excellent teaming skills to work with cross-functional and in a multi-site software team
- Experience with In Vitro Diagnostic domain is a plus.
- Experience with OOA/OOD development methodologies and design patterns a plus.
- Understanding software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA) a plus.
- Experience in medical device design & development a plus.
## Please apply if you have experience working on Trading Applications, all others would be automatically rejected ###
Our Core team develops connectivity software for low latency communication with derivatives exchanges all over the world, as well as real-time position and risk limit monitoring. The team's expertise is also relied upon by other C++ development groups to produce high-quality libraries and frameworks for their application development. We have a high degree of freedom and responsibility to produce technologically advanced solutions to demanding real-world problems.
From joining you will have ownership on a diverse set of projects that have a direct impact on trading performance. You will work closely with highly skilled colleagues who share your enthusiasm and deep knowledge of C++, Linux and network protocols, and share your hunger to learn more.
What We Are Looking For
- An experienced Modern C++ developer (C++17/20), with minimum 5 years experience and proficiency with C++ templates.
- A developer, who designs code to push every performance boundary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve new and unfamiliar problems quickly and creatively.
Ideal Experience Would Include
- Knowledge of multiple exchanges.
- Ultra low latency design.
- Template metaprogramming.
- Network programming experience.
What We Offer
- A great engineering environment whereby technology is key to our success and a C++20 code base.
- Great friendly, informal and highly rewarding culture.
- Fast growing global firm with plenty of opportunities where you will have significant impact.
Our approach to trading is scientific and technology driven. Tight integration between trading and software development, relying on cutting edge infrastructure is core to our success. Our teams of C++, Python, C# and FPGA developers are responsible for our in-house applications, ranging from the world's lowest latency execution systems, through web-based user interfaces, to tools to interrogate multi-terabyte data sets.
|Ability to understand C and C++ and re-write / rebuild applications and services in Java and .JSP JS
Ability to understand C++ code at the minimum; but preference is to try get someone who had C++ hands on.
Experience with microservices architecture design and implementation
Ability to design; develop; and deploy applications and services in a containerized environment using Java; .JSP JS; XML; SQL; Custom Development
Experience with databases - DB2; Oracle; MYSQL
Experience working on UNIX environment
Experience working on migrating applications / services (re-write and re-build) from legacy to cloud-based platforms
Proven experience with application and platform modernization
Ability to understand of High Availability Design and Architecture (including authorization; authentication ; vulnerability)
Strong knowledge of test-driven development; automated testing; and proper test design.
1. B-Tech/M-Tech or a relevant degree in Computer Science or IT.
2. 3D math skills.
3. Knowledge of Unity3D including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, and iPhone/Android deployment.
4. Knowledge of "version controller" like git.
5. Good knowledge of vehicle physics, game physics and particle systems.
6. Game designing skills are a definite plus!
7. Experience in coordination with UI development team
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
9. Should be able to work in a growing company environment that is very dynamic and challenging.
10. Self-starter, quick learner and problem solver.
- Design and develop games on the Unity platform, as per design document and given specifications (character or vehicle control, AI, game GUI, scoring and other game elements.
- Comprehensive research and development required for developing the game or certain features.
- Troubleshoot and testing the game and debugging.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Collaborate and harmoniously work with other team members.
Talk about the role we are offering for Mulesoft and how we are considering trainable resources who are keen to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for 1-8 years of experience in technical skills like Java, python etc and who will be willing to learn and move to mulesoft and related technologies
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
Basic knowledge about mulesoft
Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Learning and Certification
Best in Industry Salary
Health & Wellness Benefits
Employee Rewards Program
Retirement & Savings
Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Develop new features and improve existing code in C++, specializing in the iOS/Android platforms.
- Has experience with working on huge codebases and comfortable writing and debugging multi-threaded & asynchronous code in Android and the native C++ libraries.
- Understands the resource constraints of mobile devices and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory and battery life.
- Be customer-focused and unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Work as part of a dedicated, high-energy team to develop code that spans multiple products.
- Maintain exceptional development standards, especially related to performance, robustness, and testing.
- Support other development teams, build robust relationships and effectively articulate complex ideas.
- Proactively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Activity planning and estimations
- Participate in the design and architecture of the overall product and lead the same for your features.
- Study upcoming technologies, analyze and propose how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product.
- Create high & low-level design artifacts.
- Code Reviews
- Mentoring Android developers in the team
- Develop document solutions for close to a million Acrobat Android users
- We are looking for you if your answer to the following questions is YES
- Are you interested to be part of a highly collaborative team developing next-generation document solutions?
- Have you developed mobile applications having complex UI and high performance?
- Do you like to solve problems and possess an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting?