IPC Jobs in Mumbai
Software Engineer – C++ (3-6 years of experience)
1. Telecom/Volte LTE 2g 3g Preferred
2. Programming knowledge of multi-threading, sockets, IPCs.
3. Well versed with std and boost libraries.
4. Working knowledge of GNU compilers, optimization techniques on Unix/Linux based systems.
5. Proficient in debugging tools like GDB/Valgrind and profiling tools like oprofile.
6. Knowledge of Diameter (AAA) Stack
- Development experience of communication protocol stacks
- Hands on experience in multi-threaded design techniques and implementation
- Good hands-on experience on data structures and algorithms
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
-Work with the team to develop world-class tools through practical development and collaboration with the open source Go community
-Interact with internal and external developers and communities
-Work with the toolchain team and other engineering teams as well as the community on senior-level feature contributions to Golang, related compiler bug fixes, efficiency improvements, and optimisations, and some light packaging work where needed
-Accept, analyze, and respond to bug reports against tools packages in your area of responsibility
-Plan and track development and periodically report progress to team management.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Architect scalable, distributed and large-scale web and mobile solutions from scratch.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
- Experience and knowledge of open-source tools and frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- 1+ years of experience in open source compiler or tools development
- 1+ years of experience with the Go language, runtime and tools
- Experience with or exposure to the Linux kernel is helpful
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
The following requirements are a plus:
-Experience with C/C++ toolchains and debuggers
-Advanced knowledge of Go language, compiler, library, runtime, and debug internals
-Practical experience developing Go tools for enterprise use
-Direct experience with Go tools community participation
-Knowledge of and experience with system tools internals (e.g. compilers, debug formats)
-Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
-Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
at Dolat Capital Market Private Ltd.
- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Implementing domain-optimized data structures
- Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
- Take ownership of system from design through implementation
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our mobile-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Train, help, and support to other team members.
- Hands-on backend mobile app/web development experience
- At least four years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Hands-on experience of working on MongoDB database
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles
- Understands “session management” in a server environment
- Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related field
at CWD Limited
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Applications for
- Responsible for developing Applications which are Stable, Efficient and if required cross
- Responsible to create Native Applications for Android to achieve best performance.
- Responsible for understanding best UI Practices
- Responsible for creating Application UI utilizing latest Google UI Guide lines.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Should have Experience of at least one production environment Application in Google Play Store. GIT, Agile Frameworks, Jenkins
- Must have Java, Android, C, and C++.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a self-motivated Unreal Engine developer who understands the value of working on unique applications and is extremely passionate about innovating and inventing/discovering new things. The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our platform lineup. The key responsibilities of the job are:
- Perform full life-cycle software development
- (Requirements: analysis, Tech design, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, and support).
- Work directly with researchers and project stakeholders to ensure proper software design and delivery.
- Design and develop modular platforms.
- Stay updated on current trends in AR/VR/MR/XR.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code in rapid timing.
- Writing unit tests for important logic and services.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
Credentials we are looking for:
- (Senior UE Developer) 5 years+ of experience with game development and at least 3 years of experience with Unreal Engine
- An entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation within a target industry.
Skills essential to the role:
- High proficiency with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints
- High-Level C++ skills within Unreal Engine 4 and outside.
- Extremely good problem-solving skills
- Networking, replication, and multiplayer integrations with VOIP services and video.
- Knowledge of the Google and Apple app store functionality and build processes.
- Core knowledge of how Unreal Engine 4 works internally
- Ability to modify API’s to get the desired result within Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to create and modify plugins within the Unreal Engine framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable and modular application.
- Skills that will add value:
- AWS and Gamelift
- PHP, databases and Web Integrations
- Understanding of live streaming formats such RTMP.
- Basic design skills and minimalist sensibilities. No major design skills required, but an understanding of what makes something look good.
- Basic cross-platform CG asset implementation skill
- Collaborative working using version control tools such as Git and project management applications.
- Low-level project planning and estimation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A wicked sense of humor (you’ll need it).
Turtlemint is one of India's largest InsureTech companies. Launched in 2015, Turtlemint works on educating customers and helping them research across all segments of insurance. It also has its own network of advisors who are empowered with all necessary training, tools and license to sell insurance and other financial products like Mutual Funds, Loans and e-Gold. It has a wide multi-brand distribution network through its multi-language mobile application - MintPro
With an advisor network of over 100,000 that caters to 1.5mn+ customers across 800 cities in India, Turtlemint today has an overwhelming majority of Indian insurance companies as its partners. With a goal to improve the skill and knowledge of the Insurance advisor community, it has invested in technology offerings, online trainings and shareable content. The Mumbai-based Startup has been funded by Sequoia Capital, Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures.
Explore more about us on – www.turtlemintmoney.com and www.turtlemint.com &
In the News : https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/17/india-insurance-startup-turtlemint-raises-30-million/
• Design, implement, and support scalable and functionally resilient public REST APIs
• Support and help cultivate product mindset culture, by working directly with - business and product management to understand customer needs, perform customer requirement analysis, and collaborate on roadmap planning and its execution
• Advocate for best practice development methodologies across the entire team and help iterate on software development processes and standards
• Contribute to the development of test automation
• Demonstrate flexibility and leadership in a fast paced startup environment while remaining focused on the responsibility of creating sustainable and scalable platform code base
Experience and Skill required:
• Experience designing, developing, delivering, and scaling modern web applications
• Strong experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, C/C++, C#
• Demonstrated expertise working with at least one modern enterprise application frameworks like Spring Boot, Play Framework, Django
• Demonstrated expertise in building scalable distributed applications in microservices architecture
• Expert knowledge of best practice software engineering methodologies and coding standards
• Strong and proven advocacy for Test Driven Development is preferred
• Experience with SQL (mySQL, Postgres, etc) and NoSQL (MongoDb, DynamoDB, Aerospike or Redis)
• Production experience in running cloud based enterprise-grade systems at scale
• Natural ability to process requirements, figure out multiple execution options, their complexity, and estimate the scope of work required to get tasks done
• DevOps experience
• Cloud experience (AWS required, Google Cloud Platform bonus)
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
Finally, and most importantly, drive, energy, and motivation to succeed with delivering great customer experiences
Experience: 4-8 years
What you get:
- To work in an early stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space - To directly work with founding team of graduates from IIT/ IIM and experience at top internet brands like Yahoo/ eBay - Silicon Valley like culture - Competitive salary
at SuperWise Solutions Pvt Ltd
Talk about the role we are offering for Mulesoft and how we are considering trainable resources who are keen to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for 1-8 years of experience in technical skills like Java, python etc and who will be willing to learn and move to mulesoft and related technologies
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
Basic knowledge about mulesoft
Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Learning and Certification
Best in Industry Salary
Health & Wellness Benefits
Employee Rewards Program
Retirement & Savings
Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Own end to end development and operations of high-performance Spring Hibernate Applications.
- Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable and scalable code
- Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong in Data Structures, algorithms and Object Oriented Concepts, Message Queues and Caching
- BE/ B.Tech preferred