Job Title: System Engineer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understand Mobile SoCs architecture across different Multimedia and Connectivity applications
· Evaluate Memory/Storage architecture on mobile platforms and develop architectures to improve
· Innovate new solutions to complex multi-disciplinary problems by collaborating with other team members
· Identify new mobile workloads that will define memory/storage usage in future products
· Evaluate and present architecture trade-offs impacting memory/storage subsystem performance and power
Successful candidates for this position will have the following:
· Bachelors/Master’s degree in Electronics and/or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field
· 4-8 years of work experience in the Mobile ecosystem
· Hands-on experience Power and Performance Analysis
· Good understanding of Mobile SOC system and Android system
· Good understanding and experience on system Benchmarking and multimedia applications
· Good understanding of the Storage subsystem with hands on experience on Host side drivers
· Strong Mobile Platform SW and HW knowledge
· Strong working knowledge of DRAM, NAND, and other memory/storage devices
· Strong understanding of architecture in multimedia and connectivity use cases
· Experience in C++, Python, or other System programming language
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for Android Developer
- 0.3 to 1 year of experience in developing android applications
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to easily use Android Studio, including the Android SDK.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order
Location: Surat (full-time onsite and local candidates only)
Technical Skills Required
- Expert with BSPs and use of Peripheral Device Drivers, on Android and Linux Operating Systems
- Expert with device boot for speed and absolute reliability on headless devices
- Expert allocation/efficient use of operating infrastructure: memory, CPU, I/O, and serial communications
- Expert full stack application development on Android and Linux Operating systems:
- Java, Kotlin, JS, C/C++, ---- a plus to have Python
- Expert use of various build and debug tools for Android and other Operating Systems
- Skilled at architecture and implementation of custom algorithms and rules engines using onboard sensors for industrial applications: ex: fall detect, collision avoidance, man down, alerts
- Skilled with battery life optimizations
- Skilled with implementation of user interfaces for devices based on requirements
- Skilled with Sensor Integration in Android or other OS framework (Linux, RTOS)
- Skilled with device configuration management
- Experience to integrate and tune camera and audio subsystems for VOIP and Video calling
- Able to port and integrate from/to one chipset to another
- Able to support device software across product life cycle
- Understanding of enterprise grade application requirements, networking and network security
- Experience with application/device diagnostics and self-healing configurations for enterprise grade solutions
- Experience with secure over the air software/firmware upgrades, device configuration and management from network server
- Experience with design and support for factory provisioning and test
Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡:
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 48 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
NimbleEdge offers a proprietary model orchestration and management platform that revolutionizes AI/ML operations. Our platform empowers AI/ML teams to intelligently orchestrates ML and data compute between the cloud and users' devices, resulting in hyper-personalized ML models with real-time session-aware recommendations. With NimbleEdge, companies can improve model performance while reducing their cloud bills by over 60% when deploying and running ML models.
- Work closely with system engineers to create bindings with reusable components and deployable code for large-scale systems.
- Translate UI / UX designs into high-quality code.
- Explore and evaluate the practicality of new technologies to improve existing processes and/or products.
- Write clean and maintainable code that is properly tested and reviewed
- Tackle challenging engineering problems in various domains.
- Work closely with clients to integrate our offerings into their applications.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with swift and objective C
- Production development experience
- Basic understanding of UI/UX
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on software development with at least 3 years in native.
- Mobile applications development on iOS:
- Good knowledge of the lifecycle of iOS applications.
- Experience in implementing security in mobile apps
- Experience in performance optimization of mobile apps
- Experience in consuming RESTful services, JSON, and HTTP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thread management and background execution in Swift
Why join us?
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and solve complex challenges in the machine learning space, utilizing NimbleEdge's revolutionary ML infrastructure platform.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment where your ideas are valued and can make a real impact
We are looking for an exceptional Android Developer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application. You are going to change the way people communicate safely on mobile. This position may require travel.
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform. Your role will include implementing, and enhancing the Android mobile application, alongside a team of world-class developers, designers and software architects. You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application. You will work with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
- 2+ and 4+years experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns
- Experience with the Kotlin,Android SDK, java, NDK, C++
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience with Unity, Ionic etc Frameworks.
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Experience working with customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
- Experience publishing a high-quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
Why you should apply here
Great place to work
Flexible working Hours
• Exposure to Android CTS/VTS test development and fixing of CTS/VTS issues.
• Interface with Various Domains within Android Product Line to achieve Stability metrics.
• Excellent in C, C++ programming
• Good understanding of Android architecture (AOSP, Binder IPC, HAL Layers & Native services)
• Board bring-up, Kernel Migration & Android Porting/Upgrade.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Performing research and find opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & projects
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years of experience working as Android or React Native development
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary
- If Android, you should have strong understanding of activity lifecycle, other components like service, broadcast receiver.
- Core knowledge in Rxjava, Rxandroid, retrofit etc. and can work with Kotlin programming language.
- If React Native, should be well versed with React JS and React Native.
Experience in Camera ISP pipeline
- Experience on Image Signal Processing techniques, image quality metrics, measurement techniques, and optimizations.
- Familiarity with image quality test programs
- 3A algorithm improvement and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of 3A algorithms, tuning experiences
- Experience in Camera HAL
- Experience in Camera Framework and Camera 2.0 API
- Experience in Camera Device Drivers
- Familiarity with ISP and Image Quality
- Experience with Bringup of Camera Sensor on Any of chipset (QCOM, MTK)
- Strong knowledge of Linux Android Camera Stack.
- Strong knowledge of Camera Application architecture in Android
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./MCA Computer Science or related fields
- 2+ years Software Development Experience
- 2+ years of experience with Imaging and Camera development, Programming Language such as C, C++, Python, etc
1. Perform R&D in computer graphics and video contents editing. Help to develop new video editing/processing algorithms for our video and live streaming pipeline. Follow up state-of-art work in related fields and keep improving overall performance of our products.
2. Research and optimize algorithms/strategies of short video and streamed video coding.
3. Research and develop practical image enhancing algorithms. Follow up state-of-art work in related fields and keep improving overall performance of our video systems.