PPC Jobs in Mumbai
at Horizon financial and properties advisers pvt ltd
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze.
Website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Google ads and Facebook ads experience is Mandatory.
Good communication skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiarity with web design.
Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Taboola and others content marketing.
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
at Buzzmeter Digital Engagineers
We are looking for a Client Key Account Manager who has an experience in coordinating with the clients and the Digital marketing team. The Account manager will be the liaise between clients and the internal teams (content writers/graphic designers/ implementors/ Billing) to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions pertaining to our client's needs. Knowledge of LinkedIn Advertising or PPC campaign is a must. Also, understanding of tech is a plus since we have major tech clients on board.
Experience - 4 years - 5 years as an Account manager experience
The Ideal Candidate
Client Management: Your main task as an Account Manager is to understand and manage clients’ expectations, coordinating with the client and the team and keep them aware about the actions you're taking and how we're progressing. Communication with the client will be basic as your main job is to get results for the clients. Responding to client queries (Account updates, Billing Inquiries, or General complaints) in an effective manner, via Phone calls, Emails, and Chats within the time limits and following up to ensure resolution whenever required.
LinkedIn Ads / PPC campaign: Experience with LinkedIn Ads / PPC campaign is required. You are expected to to make day to day changes in the LinkedIn ad manager and take care of the campaigns. Not only do you need to know the fundamentals of LinkedIn or PPC Ads, but also be experienced enough to come up with campaign strategies and manage long term while getting results.
Accounts handled: You should have handled minimum 50 lakhs worth of ad spent in past on either PPC campaign / LinkedIn Ads campaigns.
Problem Solving: We’re always here to support our team members but you need to be someone who can roll up your sleeve and do your best to deal with problems - and solve those which you can actually solve. Identifying customer needs, and problems and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
Marketing Strategy: Your main job is to learn about the client's business and understand what they sell, who they sell to, etc. in order to use this to guide the client towards strategies that help their ad campaigns become as profitable as possible (with the account executive’s & account lead’s help).
Important Personality Traits
- Persuasive, Assertive, Confident, Direct
- Strong English proficiency
- Should be available in IST time zone
- Willing to work in US time zone, as and when required
- Remote working.
- Fast Internet & Power backup (if you have frequent power cut issues).
- Ready for Video calls at all times. Video calls are an integral part of maintaining the human connection while working from Anywhere.
at Curry Tree
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
- Manage, review & perform daily campaign responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Bing Search etc. to meet business objectives.
- Plan, set up & manage all types of campaigns viz. Paid Search, Display, Performance Max, Discovery, App, etc. in Google Adwords.
- Optimise the campaigns on a daily basis, monitor & maintain key metrics like Impression Share, Quality Score, Campaign Budgets etc. in Google Search & Bing Search.
- Manage & optimize campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, A/B test various audience targeting & creative optimization practices to come with the most suitable option to meet business objectives.
- Plan & execute direct performance campaigns with Publishers/Affiliates in alignment with business goals.
- Maintain & monitor, web & app analytics dashboards, reports & reporting tools. Generate & publish daily, weekly & monthly reports for all key metrics, goal & revenue tracking.
- Liaise with the Paid Digital agency to drive maximum output.
Key Qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters in Media, Marketing, Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Experience working on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics is a must.
- Understanding other Performance Marketing platforms like Google DV360, Amazon DSP, Bing Search, etc. will be an advantage.
- Knowledge & understanding of end to end online acquisition, lead generation, various campaign types, ad formats & channels that drive cost effective conversions is must.
It is leading resource recovery enterprise
● Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project
● Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends & brand awareness
● Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional
● Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
● Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
● Develop content of marketing campaigns
● Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
● Manage and allocate budget correctly
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
● 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
● Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing
● Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
● Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page + CRO - Back-End - Analysis / Audit
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Social Media CRM Integration
Email Marketing Audit + Tools Integration
Email Marketing - Scheduling + Metrics + Optimization
Existing Brand - Ad Account Analysis / Audit
Create Platform-Cohort-Specific Funnels
Platform-cohort-specific Detailed targeting for each creatives
Run Performance Ads
Strategize: Open-Ended, Retargeting, Look-Alike, Custom Audiences
Strategize: Platforms-specific to the brands
Ensure client growth
Client Interactions: Client Reports + Briefings
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
An FMCG Startup in India
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and
reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid
Social channels. Prior experience working with India’s leading Performance Marketing agencies
would be preferred.
● End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing
strategy & execution plan
● Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Identifying and testing evolving channels
● Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
● Minimum 1.5-2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
● Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
● Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
● Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage
at Melior Concepts
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to
achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytic, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and
• Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
• Taking the overall ownership of the allocated accounts in term of initial research of
Keywords and Targeting, Account setup, Ad writing, Campaign setup, Campaign
Optimization, Campaign reports and Client and Internal Team Co-ordination
• Punctual and Disciplined towards the Work and Office Etiquette's
• The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a
bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• Google AdWords Certified Years of Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Social Media Platforms
• Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Excellent writing skills
- Initiate New campaigns across various channels.
- Launch and optimization of PPC Campaigns.
- Overseeing Accounts related to Search platforms as well as inspecting Budgets.
- Providing necessary reports and monitoring KPIs.
- Have the highest possible Return of Investments towards Online Marketing Efforts.
Other important responsibilities include –
- Managing Large Keyword list creation.
- Formation of Effective and optimum paid strategies.
- Launching of numerous PPC campaigns Monitoring accounts related to Search engine Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing etc) Rightful Targeting of the required Audiences.
- Timely working on Budgets and Bids towards gaining better Return of Investments (ROIs) Generate attractive and concise advert copies.
- Maintain and Coordinate Partnerships with Vendors and PPC Ad Platforms. Enhance and adapt Modern trends related to SEM and PPC
at DigiChefs LLP
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join Digichefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
The Sr. Performance Marketing Analyst is responsible for planning, optimizing, and executing campaigns to meet and surpass the clients’ success metrics while also supporting the team where needed.
- Create and set up new paid media campaigns for clients and partners (Primary Google, Facebook, LinkedIn Ad Platforms)
- Support the TL in the development of the paid media strategy
- Research and analyse new market trends and seasonality fluctuations and apply
- learnings to the campaign(s)
- Keep a tight grip on the market and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes
- Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns
- Proficiency in Google Analytics to optimize and improve the campaign performance.
- Prepare analysis for client fortnightly & monthly review meetings
- Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial
- Ensure work is prioritised and implemented based on agreed deadlines
- Contribute to client weekly calls including updating WIP's/Roadmaps or client logs
- Manage day to day client communication along with responding to client requests, deliverables and priorities.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge and skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (Agency Preferable)
- Smart, motivated, results-driven, and analytical individual
- Have the ability to multitask and work well with a team, as well as being able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
Innovators of digital publishing technology (HU1)
- Create and execute paid media strategy and establish priorities & tactics for achieving MQLs/KPIs
- Research competition, keywords, create ad copies, monitor performance, conversions, A/B Testing
- Build and optimize keywords lists with a continuous test & learn practice to deliver a strong ROAS
- Manage paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns & display campaigns across LoBs
- Understand campaign objectives and optimize ads for conversions and lead generation
- Manage the service and product websites paid search budgets and monitor ROAS closely
- The report paid analytics with actionable insights to identify gaps and adjust ad campaign spends
- PPC Campaigns Management Google Ads/FB
- Research Keywords & Competition Tracking
- Campaign Strategy & Execution
- Performance Tracking & Optimizing
- Analytics & Reporting
- 7-10 years of experience with online marketing, B2B experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience in the execution of PPC - Google Ads/FB/Insta campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies using online channels and tools
- Detailed understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEM, and Facebook/Insta Ads
- Ability to write ad/landing page copy as per best practices for Google Quality Scores
- Strong analytics, Data Visualization, and Excel skills
• Perform daily account management on Google Ads, FB ads, Taboola or other search platforms for a variety of projects.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals for Google channels
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
• Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
• Should be a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
Preferably someone with 3-7 years of PPC/ SEM experience
• Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
• Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
• Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Should have handled monthly campaigns of 10lacs and above
• Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
And if you’re excited about:
• Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
• Making a splash in a the exciting Real estate industry, Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon •
Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life Then, we would love to have a chat with you
at Dr. Vaidya's
The purpose of this job is to be a part of the digital marketing team of a fast-growing online first Ayurvedic products brand and actively work on the digital promotion and campaigns of the brand
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee the social media strategy of the brand and work with an agency
- Periodically run website audits for the company’s websites and pass on feedback to the tech team
- Oversee and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Quora, Youtube, etc.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend networking events
Minimum Graduate, PG & MBA preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Consumer good experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS office and online tools for digital marketing