OTC Jobs in Mumbai
at Cloud Counselage
- Tie up with Pharmacies for execution of customer orders
- Get company agreement signed by pharmacies in specified timelines.
- Train Pharmacies on the process for receiving, processing and execution of App orders
- Coordinate with call centre team for resolving execution issues of partner pharmacies
- Manage payment settlement with partner pharmacies
- Ensure timely submission of reports by partner pharmacies like GMV, product wise sale report, etc.
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uw7g/
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
- Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods
- Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite
- Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal
- Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head
Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains
- 4 to 6 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization
- Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market
- Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment
- Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Comfortable working in US shift
- All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
at Miracle Hub
PLZ NOTE MUST BE EXPERINCE IN marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
1. Sr. Executive/ Asst Manager/ Manager- Marketing
Exp: 2 to 7 years in the marketing of Plastic Containers or packaging industry
Education: Bachelors in Engineering or BMS.
Skills: Communication Skills, Intermediate level of Excel & Presentation skills
CTC: 5 to 9 Lakhs
JD for Marketing
Managing existing clients, responding to them on calls, email and visits.
Follow up on collections for overdue invoices
Checking the internal orders, supply management and resolving quality issues if any with QC team
Monitoring of decorative material.
Development of new business, filling new tenders and follow up on prospective Business
Developing new products
Collecting market information
Timely escalation of matters to top management for timely resolution.
Submission of MIS Reports
at People Interactive
Overview – Shaadi.com is a leader in Online Matchmaking in India. Our continues endeavour is to help users find a suitable match for themselves at the earliest. We are proud that more than 6 million people found their love for life, through us. How did we do it? Well, we do just three things -
- Understand the needs and concerns of singles all over the world through tireless research and analysis.
- Provide a superior matchmaking experience to our customers while zealously protecting their privacy and security.
- Give our customers complete control through easy to use interfaces and features that can help them identify, filter and contact potential partners.
Role: At Shaadi, we always put our users first. While the need of the user to find a match has not changed, the means to find the one has changed and is continuously evolving. Business Analyst is responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the data collected by the company.
As a Business Analyst, you will work collaboratively with different teams and will involve the following.
- Will be responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the sales data collected by the company.
- They would be responsible for maintaining the data and for performing extensive analysis from data to derive actionable insights as per business requirements and give insights on revenue.
- They would have to quantify the impact of proposed initiatives, identify causations and correlations and differentiate between them.
- They would have to identify and build metrics and reports as and when required and automate these processes as expected.
- The candidate is expected to be able to analyze large amounts of data and should have the ability to work with an appropriate data warehouse solution to do so.
- Will be managing performance management system, incentives & help improve our business efficiencies working with regional & business heads.
We are looking for someone who
- Can keep things simple while solving problems that are complex and have a structured approach.
- Is a go-getter, does not mind getting their hands dirty to get the work done.
- Has data analytical skills & problem-solving skills
at The Minimalist
Greetings from Meritnation !!!
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 10 cities in India.
Please visit www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Designation: BDM, Marketing
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified zone. The candidate will work closely with the regional marketing teams to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing. Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified zone.
The goal will be to manage marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified zone. The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels schools, apartments, corporate, popular areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Manage a team of 8-10 marketing executives and team leaders across different cities to drive lead generation campaigns.
2. Work closely across functions like sales, supply chain and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company.
3. Plan and manage schools as a lead generation channel by liaising with third parties and in-house team.
4. Prospect, structure, negotiate and build long term relationships with partners, vendors and other external agencies.
- Conducting in-house seminars to enhance enrolment opportunities
6. Generate a steady flow of leads according to requirement.
7. Manage cost and efficiency of leads.
- Taking care of infrastructure requirements
Industry Type : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role : Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
BE/B.Tech/B.Com. from top universities
MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Business School preferred
4+ years of work experience in Sales/Marketing
Working Days- 6 (Saturday & Sunday Working; Week Off-Monday)
Remuneration: Fixed Salary (based on experience, candidature and current salary) + Incentives + Mediclaim + Conveyance + Retirement Benefits (Leave Encashment, Gratuity) based on the statutory parameters.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Must be comfortable for travelling.