Technobrilliant learning solutions is hiring IT Trainers for their Training Institute.
Trainers for the profiles of :
1) Software testing
2) Full stack Java
3) Full stack python
Location:Shivaji nagar, Pune & KK market, Katraj, Pune.
Type :Full-time / Part-time
Vacancy for Teaching profile at IT training institute.
Technobrilliant Learning solutions is hiring an "IT faculty member" for IT Training & Skill Development center.
1) FULLSTACK JAVA/PYTHON FACULTY
Mode of job: offline( onsite)
Location: Shivaji Nagar, Pune & KK Market (Katraj) Pune,
Experience : 2+ years for software testing & full-stack
5+ years for Salesforce.
Type: Full-time & Part-time
Salary: Depends on experience & interview.
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Solid and proficient skills in Java, Spring Framework, JDBC
Solid and proficient skills in Angular 6+
Strong foundation in Restful design practices
Experience in Unit Testing, Data Mockup and Automation Test
Knowledge of Control M
Good to have:
Knowledge of Scrum and Agile
Knowledge of DevOps tooling (e.g., Jenkins, Git, Maven)
Knowledge of basics of Cloud Computing
Knowledge of Python
Knowledge of Jenkins
Location: Hybrid / Remote
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 3 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Certification Mandatory- L1 and L2 a
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills
- Position: Appian Tech Lead
- Job Description:
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
- At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
Additional Information Skills Required
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges
into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service;we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom
etc. Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data,Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a engineer with experience in the area of SQL Data Access using JDBC, WebServices, and native client access for both relational as well as non-relational sources. You will have expertise in developing metadata layer around disparate data sources and implementing a query runtime engine for data access, including plugin management. The core responsibilities will include designing, implementing and maintaining the
subsystem that abstracts data and metadata access across different relational database flavors, BigData sources, Cloud applications, enterprise application packages like SAP R/3, SAP BW, Salesforce etc. The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database server.
• In this crucial role as a Data Source Engineer, you will:
• Drive enhancements to existing data-source layer capabilities
• Understand and interface with 3rd party JDBC drivers
• Ensure all security-related aspects of driver operation function with zero defects
• Diagnose customer issues and perform bug fixes
• Suggest and implement performance optimizations
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years programming experience
• 2+ years of Java based server side experience
• 1+ years experience with at least one of JDBC, ODBC, SOAP, REST, and OData
• 1+ years of multithreading experience
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Experience developing or configuring cloud-based software
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience with enterprise security technologies
• Experience with any of the following types of data sources: Relational, Big Data, Cloud, Data
Lakes, and Enterprise Applications.
• Experience using Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Cloudera, and other Big Data technologies