PPC Jobs in Pune
at Vivaldis Health Foods PvtLtd
We are seeking an experienced Amazon Specialist to manage and optimize our advertising campaigns on Amazon. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Amazon advertising, a passion for e-commerce, and a track record of driving sales through targeted advertising campaigns. This role mandates an energetic young executive who has worked hands on E commerce platform for Amazon
- The candidate must be managing Amazon platform completely.
- He/she must be well versed with all aspects of Amazon advertisements related matter(e.g. Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display)
- Potential candidate must know RoI / PPC / daily , weekly , monthly budgets
- He / she should be pro-active, must be able to deal with all stakeholders and ensure strict time-lines
- The candidate must know online ad's/ campaigns / google ad's
- Achieving desired Sale targets by using different types of advertising keeping ACOS in control.
- Develop and execute Amazon advertising campaigns to increase sales and product visibility
- Optimize ad campaigns by monitoring and analyzing performance metrics, adjusting targeting, and refining messaging to improve ROI
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant search terms and optimize product listings for increased discoverability
- Manage the day-to-day sales operations of our Amazon store, including inventory management, pricing, and product listings
- Monitor and optimize product performance through analysis of sales data, customer feedback, and competitor activity
- Work closely with our customer service team to resolve any issues or complaints from Amazon customers
- Conduct market and competitive research to identify opportunities and inform business decisions
- Analyze and report on performance metrics, identifying trends and areas for improvement
- Keep up-to-date with Amazon policies, trends, and best practices, and implement changes as needed to stay ahead of the competition
Desired abilities :
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Should have knowledge of other marketplaces.
- Passion for pets and pet care products would be added advantage.
- Graduates with added certification in digital marketing will be great
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
1. Create and optimize digital campaigns on Google Ads & Facebook
2. Prepare and setup Campaign proposals on Google Ads & Facebook platform (such as Search, Display & Remarketing)
3. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Positive & Negative Keywords Research & Analysis Quality Score PPC Bid Management, A/B testing of ads & landing pages
5. New Strategies & Recommendations (such as Ad Extensions, Custom audience, dynamic campaigns & dynamic re-marketing etc)
6. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
7. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
8. Identifying new business leads and contributing to the expansion of business activities
9. Preparing campaign budgets and work schedules, as well as setting project deadlines
10. Developing link building strategies.
11. Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
12. Should play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
Skills Required :-
1.At least 2 years of exp in the advertising industry.
2. leading and managing SEO/SEM
3. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
4. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments & In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Paid Ads
5. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
6. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
7. Knowledge about LinkedIn Marketing
8. Proficiency in campaign management software, such as HubSpot Marketing
9. Extensive experience in client relationship management
at CITTA - A Lexicon Group Enterprise
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create 360° digital campaigns and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners as and when needed.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and trends of social media and other digital platforms.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer focused
• Able to develop budgets
at Whitesnow Software Consultancy Pune
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
at Transfunnel Consultin PvtLtd
- Delivering PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision-making
- Fully assessing and understanding business objectives and translating those goals into a PPC strategy and action plan
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators and presenting progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Undertaking smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend
- Collaborating with other marketing colleagues to ensure joint strategic marketing objectives align with paid ad activity
- Working with IT and web development teams to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure the success of key aspects – such as landing pages, tracking codes and integration of analytics
at The other Fruit
We are currently looking for a Senior SEO and PPC Marketing Expert who will work with a team of developers, Product Owner, and Managers. You shall be responsible for conceiving and conducting the user research to translate them into actionable best SEO practices, activities and paid campaigns. You will also design the overall accessibility and 'findability' of the mobile application and web-platform, as well as other associated websites.
- Gather the user requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner and Manager.
- Prepare and present the rough drafts to internal teams.
- Assist in translating best practices that lead to targeted organic user experiences.
- Helping to facilitate the product owners' product visions by researching, conceiving and implementing best SEO + PPC practices to achieve the targest.
- Help identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Work with the team to create a strategic design and SEO decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and leads on all phases of the product development life cycle
- Incorporate best practices for accessibility, usability, web performance, and design into our products and ultimately champion more consistent and delightful user experience.
- Work with front-end developers and designers in all aspects of UX development.
- Perform research, evaluations, and validations of moderate complexity.
- Provide solutions using appropriate research methodology, tools, and protocols considering a user-centered approach.
- Perform usability/heuristic evaluations and validations across the product or solution life-cycle.
- Minimum 3 -4 years of experience in SEO and PPC
- Ability to effective communications and collaboration with other designers and product owners/managers to ensure the best possible ways of UX experience.
- Creative and Artistic nature.
- Knowledge of PPC and automation platforms would be ideal
- Experience in taking input from multiple sources and synthesizing it into coherent design ideas.