Ionic Jobs in Pune
|Having sound knowledge of the Cordova development framework.
• Capable enough to understand the requirement.
• Strong hand on design, development and problem-solving skills as well as good debugging and analytical skill.
• Ability to complete the assigned work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Daily work reporting.
• Object Oriented Programming principles.
• Cleanly written, well-organized and commented code is key. Additional Skills Requirement:
• Experience interacting with various APIs
• Flexibility to work effectively in a changing environment.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, and work assignments.
Job Description: Angular Developer
We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
Experience Required: Minimum 2 – 4 years.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
· Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
· Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
· Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
· Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
· Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
· Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environmen
• Must have knowledge of build process using Webpack, Gulp, Capacitor
• AWS services like EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudwatch, S3
• Good to have knowledge of nxplat framework
• Good to have knowledge of Microservice architecture.
• Good to have knowledge of Python/Go
• Excellent communication
Plus91 is looking for an experienced Ionic Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Ionic programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional android developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
- ·Program on given change/add in the app.·
- Perform unit testing for the change/addition in the app.·
- Update/release app for testing for the task completion & assign to retest through mantis for the given task.
- Write ionic/angular theme, and use lightweight libraries to do the work.
- Code in ionic/angular for the app, should know all Cordova/ionic/capacitor commands.
- Write efficient code to reduce the app size, app load time
- Understand & maintain the app architecture.
- Follow the standard/guideline set for the app, for coding standards and app specifics.
- Check tickets raised and assigned in Mantis fix/update them into the app/software and update ticket status on the same.
- ·Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge in material design, bootstrap, and ionic framework.
- Expertise in app layouts, working with different themes.
- Strong Knowledge of Cordova & Capacitor
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with NoSQL, MongoDB & MySQL databases. This will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Node dependencies.
- Knowledge of angular dependencies of each module being used.
- Knowledge of android API level, and Android SDKs.
- Basic understanding of PHP programming.
- Ability to use the draw.io tool
Awesome to have:
- Any experience working in Healthcare Technology
- Knowledge of android studio
Education and Experience:
- · Computer Science graduate
- 1-3 year of experience in Angular 10+·
- 1-2 year of work experience in ionic framework, CLI. Knowledge of how to build android debug & release apps in ionic.
Why make a career at Plus91
At Plus91, we believe we make a better world together. We value the diversity, creativity and experience of our people. And it's your ideas that help us improve our products and customer experiences and create value for the world of healthcare.
We help our people become better professionals, as well as human beings. We are a hands-on company, and our team is all about getting things done. We nurture experiential learning. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you can accomplish at Plus91.We are always on the lookout for bright and innovative people to help us reach our business goals, and your personal goals. If this role with us fits your career goals and you think you can fit into our hands-on and go-getting culture do apply.
Skills required – Angular, ionic
What you'll do:
- Lead the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
- Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
- Proficient in front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
- Experience of building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
- Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
Job Title: Mobile Hybrid Developer
Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
∙ Cross-platform mobile app developer who has developed mobile applications and has strong experience with Ionic and Angular 7+.
∙ Experienced in the development and management of mobile applications, particularly hybrids (Android / iOS)
∙ Comprehensive experience in mobile application architecture planning
∙ Well qualified in mobile application design and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, implement standards and best practices thereby able to enhance the existing stage of development and bring the mobile application, from a product standpoint, 'to the next level'
∙ Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies as well as frameworks so as to maximize ongoing development efficiencies
∙ Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule
∙ Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
∙ Expertise in optimizing the mobile apps' performance
∙ Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
∙ A deep understanding of the mobile landscape and user behaviour patterns is mandatory
∙ Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
∙ Knowledge of NodeJS, MongoDB and CapacitorJS will be an added advantage.
∙ Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
∙ Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
∙ Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
∙ Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
∙ Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
∙ Minimum 2 years of hands on experience
∙ Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
∙ Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
∙ Strong problem solving and analytical skills
∙ Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
∙ Security mindedness in development practices
∙ Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features ∙ Ability to work independently in small teams
∙ Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Overseas Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
- Cross-platform mobile app developer who has developed mobile applications and has strong experience with Ionic and Angular 7+.
- Experienced in the development and management of mobile applications, particularly hybrids (Android / iOS)
- Comprehensive experience in mobile application architecture planning
- Well qualified in mobile application design and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, implement standards and best practices thereby able to enhance the existing stage of development and bring the mobile application, from a product standpoint, 'to the next level'
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies as well as frameworks so as to maximize ongoing development efficiencies
- Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Expertise in optimizing the mobile apps' performance
- Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
- A deep understanding of the mobile landscape and user behavior patterns is mandatory
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
About the Company:
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of expert Software Engineers. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
If building a product that is going to be used by thousands of businesses, or being able to create an impact, taking on the entrepreneurial journey with a vibrant team and a massive market opportunity excites you, this is your calling.
About the Job:
As a Senior Software Engineer (PHP / Laravel) you will work closely with the CTO, and the rest of the engineering team to build and scale Rekart platform.
This role will act as a great springboard to accelerate career growth & transition into a Tech Lead level role.
Your primary focus will be the –
- Development of server-side logic, building new services and APIs
- Developing core business logic, supporting the maintenance of current APIs, reviewing work
- Improving the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
An effective Senior Software Engineer will be a self-motivated learner; a highly creative engineer having obsessive attention towards detail and thoroughness.
About the Candidate (You!):
Do you love architecting and building back end platforms? Do you enjoy building a world class product that has been built with utmost love and that will be used by millions of users. Would like to be part of globally scaling SaaS product built out of India?
- You’ve been building large scale critical web applications professionally for 5+ years
- You’re proficient in building RESTful APIs, PHP 7, Laravel, and MySQL
- Professional level expertise OOP, databases(relational and document) and design pattern knowledge
- Strong background in building secure, reliable and efficient SaaS application.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: Code Reviews, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and experienced with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support team, and fellow engineers is not a problem for you
- Well versed with the fundamentals of computer science and distributed systems
- Start-up experience, preferably a tech start-up
- Open Source contributor
- Experience in Ionic Cordova/Capacitor
- You have experience with other programming languages -- e.g. NodeJS, Python, Go, C, etc.
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Experience deploying applications; AWS, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience with mentoring and leading a team of developers
You want to be a team member rather than an employee - cultural fit is the most important thing. Start-up life is a roller coaster and we want to make sure no matter how the day has gone we can still go out (virtually) for a pint at the end of it.
- You take ownership
- You’ve an eye for detail
- You’re a problem solver, and a perpetual learner
- You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Feel good factor / impact driven work- Be part of the journey that is creating an impact in subscription economy. The work we do has a direct impact on the industry.
- Ownership driven work- you own problems within the organisation and not an implementer of someone else’s idea. You have the ability to design solutions and work with multiple stakeholders to implement them
- Job stability– While you build awesome products in cool and chilled start-up culture and, we can assure you of your job stability and healthcare needs.
- Stock Options- we would love every employee to have stock options
- Flexible work environment- we are working from home currently but will slowly move to a hybrid set-up with enough flexibility
- Reporting to- You will report directly to the Co-Founders
P.S.: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
- Experience in Mobile Application development using IONIC framework
- Understanding of REST based development
- Ability to work with remote teams in AGILE methodology
- Ability to understand and solve problems independently
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of strong and experienced developers. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
We are urgently looking for an Ionic developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Strong architectural knowledge of Front-end technologies languages
- Good working understanding and experience with mobile app development best practices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Candidate Should be able to convert HTML app templates into Ionic.
- Experience with RESTful services
- 2 years’ of experience with Angular 6,7,8 and Ionic 3,4,5. Experience with PWAs is a plus.
- Experience in Node.js is a plus.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing).
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing).
- Experience using unit testing frameworks.
- Experience using E2E test frameworks and runners.
- Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI, Travis).
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and with multiple checkpoints with the team
- Creative thinking and ability to fill the gaps
- Challenge practices and establish new patterns
- Ability to work on and expand upon home-grown frameworks
- Ability to formulate actionable problem statements
- Follow guidelines and proactively highlight functional and technical gaps
Job Location - Pune (Currently WFH provided)
Experience- 3-5 years
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Tax Block( https://taxblock.in/ ) is well funded, operationally profitable, tying up with new business houses and SMEs, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
We are looking to build multiple products to excel in different financial markets- Investment Management, Trading, Lending, Insurance, Payment/Wallets and many more.
We need go-getters. Someone with a sound knowledge and understanding of Indian investment and capital market, in nutshell - how money works.
We're looking for a Full-stack developer(Node/Redux/React/
- Strong Coding Skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Full stack experience preferably with NodeJS, Angular/React, Java/.Net/Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Microservices
• Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
• Experience and track record in following platforms - Python, Node.JS, Angular/React
• Knowledge on Ionic and React-Native would be an added advantage for Android-iOS app development
• Working experience on building FinTech products will be great.
• Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
• Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
. Experience with big data solutions and Data science would be added advantage
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality