Location:Bangalore / Chennai
Company Type: AI / Digital Product Design Service based
* Experience in C/C++ and have strong experience embedded application development and integration in Linux
* Good in creating unit tests, performing code reviews, optimizing performance and ensuring standards for maintainability
* Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills* Have experience working in a fast paced Agile/Scrum environment
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About AI First, New-age Technology Company for the Digital
WheelsEye is India's leading SAAS-based platform in formulating the next tech-enabled logistics revolution. We offer technology that connects truck fleet owners & SMEs and helps them to automate operations, secure fleets, save costs, improve on-time performance, and streamline their business.
We have a young and energetic team of IITs, NITs, IIMs & top B-Schools employees serving PAN India. We go to great lengths to hire the best talent who are deeply aligned with our values.
We at WheelsEye, believe in fostering a sense of intrapreneurship, promoting team bonding, and creating a positive and friendly work culture where you will feel valued and motivated to do the best work.
Role:- Senior Firmware Developer
- Proficiency in programming, specifically Embedded C and C++
- Understanding of Hardware components (Sensors, MCUs, Actuators, Antenna)
- Over 4 years of hands-on experience in Embedded Systems
- Prior experience in building IOT Gateway
- Previous experience in designing FOTA
- Previous experience in the telematics/DMS would be advantageous
2. Embedded development – preferably middleware development
3. Multimedia domain, like – AV, Gstreamer, RDK, DASH, DRM (widevine and playready), HLS, OTT app integration(Chromium/Cobalt integration for any AV apps, such as YouTube, Netflix, Amazon prime, Disney etc.)
Role: Senior Firmware Engineer
Experience: 2-6 years
Work Mode: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Mandatory Skills: Embedded C Programming, Debugging, Configuration Management
Budget Range: As per Market Standards
· The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
· You will be an individual contributor responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
· You should excel in working with Application (ASW) and Base software (BSW) components and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Understand & Review System Requirements, System Architecture
· Participate in CFT Meetings for Requirements Clarity
· Develop & Enhance Software Requirements
· Develop & Enhance Software Architecture
· Understand / Review / Change Software Design Documents
· Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
· Participate in Software Code Reviews
· Review Test Scenarios developed for SWE4, SWE5 and SWE6
· Perform Investigation and provide Root Cause Analysis for failures
· Support test and deployment of new products and features
· Embedded C Programming
· Excellent Debugging skills
· 16-bit or 32-bit Micro Controllers
· Ability to interpret circuit and schematics
· Knowledge of CAN and LIN communication protocols and UDS diagnostics
· Knowledge of Sensors, Motors, and Closed Loop Control
· Knowledge of Memory and Timing Analysis
· Experience in Configuration Management (SVN, IBM Rational, JIRA)
· Experience in Debugging using CRO, Debuggers, CANalyzer / CANoe
· Working knowledge of ISO 26262 Functional Safety requirements
· Good exposure to End-to-End product development
· Knowledge about Automotive Standards – ASPICE
· Perform Safety Analysis and Impact Analysis based on ISO26262 recommendations
· Exposure to CAPL, Python and LabView
Software development for video streaming solutions. The position is for a developer role who will translate functionality building blocks and components into to software code, integrate the functional components in the architectural framework. The position will be responsible for complete software development including requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit test, integration. Expert in C++, C#, Network protocols like TCP/UDP, design patterns and principles. Hands on with network protocols in C#. Understand cloud technology.
Strong debugging skills. Video streaming hands is preferred. Video Management solutions (VMS) hands on is big plus. It requires closely working with SMEs/ domain experts. Responsible for algorithm development, programming, unit testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems software’s in adherence with Industry standards, processes and best practices. Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget. Assist team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications Collaborate with SMEs, domain experts, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge robust software solutions Develop product specifications with attention to safety criticality, robustness & reliability, extendibility & flexibility Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement, modularization Design and documentation of evolving architecture in terms of UML diagrams, architectural diagrams, state-machines, flow-charts etc. Code implementation, debugging and unit testing
Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while maintaining the software quality. Assistance in testing activities as per standard V&V practices and Quality Assurance Maintain thorough documentation of software artefacts as per software development guidelines for moderately-complex projects. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Minimum 5+ years of proven experience as software engineer.
- Strong in Network protocols, OOPS concepts and data structures.
- Familiarity with application software development as well as embedded software development
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C, C++, C#)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design, architectural styles and design patterns, architecture tradeoff analysis
- Proficient understanding of any one of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with formal change control and support processes (JIRA, BitBucket, Scrum etc.)
- Understanding of V&V approaches and software quality assurance principles
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), and cloud technologies would be an added advantage
- A technical mindset with great attention to details, innovation
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
Key Shared Accountabilities
Customers: Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels with different clients and vendors.
Business Team: Work Closely with business team to understand the needs and deliver by maintaining harmonious relationship.
Desired Behavioural Values
- Commitment to common purpose and goals
- Seating respect on the table
- Displaying Integrity and Ethic
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Being passionate about making a difference
- Constant networking with thought leaders, analyst & special interest groups.
- Collaborate with SMEs, domain experts and quality assurance to produce cutting-edge robust software solutions.
- Dreamer, Creative, Passionate & self-motivated & self-starter
- Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of other points of view.
- Showcase likeliness to adjust to changing conditions or priorities.
- Take the initiative to identify, work on problems proactively and lead by example.
- Consistently provide ideas, opinions, or information in a professional way.
- Understand IP & trademark policies and actively promote safe practices in projects.
Experience in programming Embedded C applications.
• Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
• Strong debugging skills
• Embedded development tools and methodologies
• Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
Should have detailed knowledge on Battery Electric Vehicle Powertrain (BEV), Fuel Cell and H2-Motor
Should have detailed knowledge in powertrain function development for BEV, Fuel Cell and H2-Motor
Strong development experience in MATLAB for powertrain function development
Strong development experience in CAN / LIN /Flexray / UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc
Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
Automotive domain and powertrain systems knowledge a plus
Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be a self-starter.
The Senior Software Engineer works with an experienced cross-functional team to deliver innovative wireless communication security products. They will utilize real world knowledge and a disciplined approach to product development, and adapt readily - Time-To-Market demands, ensuring product quality and timely delivery in a highly dynamic market environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Design and deliver server platform based software products from conceptual stages to production delivery.
- Work independently on all phases of server centric software development including specification, architecture design, rapid prototyping, efficient coding, integration, debug and unit testing. Support UL and EN regulatory compliance
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team on fast paced projects that have tight deadlines.
- Support manufacturing life cycle for new products from NPI to production run and incremental software release of functionality.
- Lead, train, and mentor junior engineers
- Document and present design requirements to staff
- Possess a demonstrated ability to communicate with customers via email and phone
REQUIRED SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be an excellent SW developer. We expect experience developing software C/C++ in Linux and Perl. Other scripting languages is a plus (i.e. Python).
- Strong experience with SQL, Database design (MySQL a plus)
- Experience with Network Security Administration and understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience with Multithread, Socket connection, OpenVPN server setup, OpenSSL, Certificate, Encryption, and TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Experience with Testing tools, virtualizing servers, and using source control (SVN a plus).
- Experience with Linux development infrastructure, tool chain and build environment (Jenkins a plus).
- Experience developing both Linux application software; installing Linux software and configuring Linux systems.
- Experience with Application server remote update, and Apache Server authentication.
- Proven record of designing and delivering complex networking products from inception to production delivery.
- Previous experience developing quality software for commercial products.
- Experience with communication systems involving wireless, radio, security and mesh networking technologies is a plus.
Experience with OSI networking protocols and applications is a plus.
- Experience with system development tools, including Source-Level Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers (Wireshark), Code Analysis tools, etc.