High Performance Computing (HPC) Jobs in Ahmedabad
Company: Torrent Power
Experience: 3 - 8 Years (Relevant)
Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
Type: Permanent Position (Full Time)
Position: PHP Devops (AM – PHP/Devops)
Skills: Jenkins , GitLab , Sonarqube
CTC: 12 LPA
Notice: 1 Month or less
- Web developer ( PHP - Android / DevOps )
- Must have 3 years of PHP team lead experience
- Must have good experience in PHP and its MVC frameworks
- Experience in MySQL(5.6+) tuning and management
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD). Must have good knowledge and experience of DevOps tools like Jenkins , GitLab , Sonarqube etc
- Knowledge of Low Code & No code Mobile Application Development Platform for rapid development , testing & deployment for enterprise mobile application will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in web and mobile cybersecurity will be preferred.
- Awareness of various automated testing tools like selenium, j Meter, Unit Testing will be of added advantage
- Should have worked on large scale enterprise application
- Experience in Linux web server management
- Required to have excellent business analysis and system design skills with UI/UX
- Experience in Project and team management
Java Full stack Developer:
Experience: 3+ yrs.
Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
Intraedge is seeking a Full stack Java developer, to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex applications
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Designing and developing APIs
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software as and when needed.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Backend- Java, Python
- DB- Mongo, MySQL
- Streaming- Kafka
- Dat Analytics-ELK
About Intraedge: https://intraedge.com/
Intraedge is a Technology, Products and Learning Organization, It was founded in 2002 with offices in the US, India, Europe, Canada, and Singapore. We provide our clients with the resources and expertise to enhance business performance through technology.
at Genius Placement Service
- Position: Laravel Developer
- Total Experience Required: 4 to 5 years
- Required Experience in Laravel: Min 3 Year
- Salary Criteria:45000k to 70000k/month
- Preference: Male and Female both ok
Our EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
· 5 Days working
- Bonus on birthday
- Half salary bonus on every joining anniversary.
- Periodic increment
· Career progression and continuous Learning Development (Technical, Soft skills, Communication, Leadership)
· Standard Salary as per market norms
· Equal career opportunities, No discrimination
Location : C 405, Ganesh Glory 11, Jagatpur Road, SG Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Skill : Laravel , Php, mongoDB, node Js, React js
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Minimum 6 months to 1 year Experience in web developer.
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
3. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5.Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7.Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
8. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Perks and Benefits
1. Rent Allowance
2. Travel Allowance
3. Health Benefits
4. Award Celebration
5. Paid Vacation
Note : Candidate must have to work from office location.
at Yudiz Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Understanding of the WordPress development
- Create custom WordPress themes.
- Create custom WordPress Plugin and WooCommerce Add-Ons.
- Knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS, jQuery, CSS and HTML
- Good Knowledge of servers.
- Good written communication skills
- Good understanding of version control like git.
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
- Good knowledge of Gutenberg.
Good to Have
- Basic knowledge of WPRest API and WP-CLI.
- Basic knowledge of VIP Coding Standards.
- Basic knowledge of React.
- Advanced of working knowledge of Gutenberg like custom block creation.
A product developer manages the process of developing a product or enhancing existing products in order to meet customer expectations effectively.
Please find hereunder the details of the requirement for your consideration:
Designation: Full Stack Developer - PHP
Company Website: http://www.petpooja.com ( Please go through the web link )
. Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
. Design client-side and server-side architecture
. Build the front-end of applications
. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
. Write effective APIs
. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
. Create security and data protection settings
. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
. Write technical documentation
. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
. Experience with Java, Spring, Restful API's
. Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (0-5 years)
. Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
. Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process to continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Petpooja is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Responsive and adaptive web page implementation.
- Identify and communicate best practices for back-end engineering.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Learn new Software/frameworks/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
- Good working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel.
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec)
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
To help us grow and increase our Talent Density, we are looking for an All-Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one-of-a-kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
Please find below the details of the job:
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are action and result-oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
What are we looking for, in you?
You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in technology development.
In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 5-6 years
Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
Attention to details
You believe in teamwork.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
You will prepare and produce releases of software platforms and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
Code, test and operate node.js based services
Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If you are interested, I will send you details to my team for further screening.