Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Jobs in Pune
Our company AmberSpark Technologies, we are upcoming Start-up in providing integrations solutions across software platforms.
Currently we provide integration solutions for our clients commodity trading platform.
Our client offers a range of CTRM functions that allow companies to handle elements of
their supply chain including planning and sourcing, trading, pricing, logistics and warehousing,
production and processing, sales and distribution, risk and accounting.
We are looking for talented .Net Developers to work within the Clients Services on multiple
product lines, ensuring that we deliver quality integration software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers.
This position will be in our Pune Office. Our office is in Hinjawadi IT Park near Wipro circle.
5 to 7 years of experience or knowledge of Microsoft .NET Technologies using C# .NET and ASP.NET and .NET Core.
Solid Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably with Microsoft SQL 2008 onwards.
Knowledge of Web API and Web Services.
Thorough in SDLC, OOPS and OOAD principles.
Comprehend the client’s requirements quickly and give feasible technical solutions in a timely manner.
Handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
Work with a geographically dispersed organization and customers.
Team player and quick learner with desire to learn new technology.
Good & Effective Communication Skills. Client handling experience will be an added advantage.
Ability to learn and work with cutting edge technologies.
We may do background verification form upon hire.
We are looking for a Seasoned VBA Excel Macro developer to automate business process steps. Who will work independently as full stack developer creating Macros from scratch, modify existing macros to suit additional requirement or change in environment / input or output formats and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional Excel Macros with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Macro Development with Microsoft Excel, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with various operations teams to design, develop and maintain Excel Macros using VBA.
Participate in scoping, requirements analysis and solution design
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) languages
Test and deploy Excel Macros. Revise, update, refactor and debug VBA code
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Update progress of assignment to all concerned stakeholders
Highlight automation feasibility risks upfront and get buy-in from stakeholders before moving to next step.
3-5 years Proven experience as a Excel VBA Macro Developer
Familiarity with the Advance Microsoft Excel Formulas
Familiarity with Database design and development with MS Access and SQL Server
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Attention to details
BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
BE-IT, MCA, BCA, BSc., Any IT graduate
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 Days.
We are looking for a ASP.Net MVC Web developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, enhance existing applications configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent. communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Help maintain code quality
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.5+.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Good to have experience on SSIS.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of TFS or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
IT experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Writing and executing test cases.
Ability to work independently (manual and automation)
Helping to ensure requirements have clear and concise acceptance criteria
Producing clear and concise test results, both detailed and summary.
Working with other testers and development teams to ensure the spread of good practices and knowledge.
Superior attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure
Other duties as assigned
Quality Programming Guidelines & SDLC process
Identification / Review of test cases, test scenarios & test execution
Good understanding of OOPS concepts
Hands on experience in automation framework development as well as script creation using selenium (with C# / XML).
Exposure to writing Nunit will be useful.
Defect Management Life Cycle.
Experience in Black box testing (System, System Integration & Regression testing concepts)
Experience in creating test plans & test design
Knowledge of at least one tool like QC or JIRA or any other similar tool
Mobile testing on iOS and Android (phone and Tablets)
Cross browser testing (experience on Mac machines an advantage but not mandatory)
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science /Information Technology
Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
Experience of testing web applications, including the ability to use and understand advanced features of web browsers
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work hours and availability.
- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
Educational Qualification & Essential Skills Required:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture is must.
3) Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL.
4) Good at GIT and SDLC.
5) Desire to learn new skills.
6) 2-5 years of development experience in Odoo.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply)
1) Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
2) You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development related aspects of our technical operations.
3) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
4) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
5) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
6) Complete ownership of the Odoo ERP system.
7) Setup Odoo instances from scratch for new projects.
8) Develop and maintain CRM, Sales and Finance modules.
9) Sound knowledge on Indian accounting system.
10) Work closely with Development and QA teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
11) Work with third-party vendors for integrating their services.
12) Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
13) Write and maintain Odoo documentation.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyze the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets:
1) Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
2) Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
3) Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
4) Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
5) ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
6) Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO.
7) Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
8) Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Projects, Time sheet, HR etc.
9) Basic knowledge in Sales, Purchase, Accounts, Inventory, CRM, POS etc.
10) Knowledge of Software design.
11) Knowledge in handling ODOO front end (XML and Java Script) and back end (PostgreSQL)
12) View customization’s – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
13) Q-Web reports creation.
14) Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
15) Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
16) Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system.
17) The Odoo Engineer would need to have 2-5 years of experience in Odoo platform.
18) As a member of a highly efficient team, the ideal candidate should be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team, and see it through to completion.
19) The candidate will be working with an established and dynamic development team with other team members.
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents
Very good knowledge of material design components
Angular CLI and CDK.
Creating new Components
String Interpolation and property binding.
In depth knowledge on angular Core package
Two way binding concept
Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
Inbuilt directives and custom directive
Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
Communication between two custom components
Local references and View child and Content Child options
Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
Angular Routers and routing
Observables and their use and implementation
Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
Adhering to best design practice
Good Written and Verbal communications.
Experience - 7-8 years
Grade: - C1 consultant and D1 – Architect
- Previous consulting experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Technology Consulting Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSL
- 2+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA in marketing, sales, information systems, business or equivalent number of years of experience.
- If you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, we would like to know you!
- Must have partnered with clients to solve their most complex Customer Experience problems
- Should have the ability to lead and have impact conversations with clients and in the office.
- Should be confident to share your ideas and to make them a reality
- Be a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design
- Must have unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and SDLC methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Empower clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers.
- Redefine the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
● Frame ML / AI use cases that can improve the company’s product
● Implement and develop ML / AI / Data driven rule based algorithms as software items
● For example, building a chatbot that replies an answer from relevant FAQ, and
reinforcing the system with a feedback loop so that the bot improves
Must have skills:
● Data extraction and ETL
● Python (numpy, pandas, comfortable with OOP)
● Knowledge of basic Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI algorithms and ability to
● Good understanding of SDLC
● Deployed ML / AI model in a mobile / web product
● Soft skills : Strong communication skills & Critical thinking ability
Good to have:
● Full stack development experience
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
Below is the JD for OTM
- Total 5 plus years of OTM experience;
- At least 2 Full life cycle implementations
- Advanced SQL knowledge required in addition to XML/ XSL.
- Strong functional system configuration skills are required with core OTM functionality in the modules including Order Management,shipment planning and execution, freight settlement and Business process automation
- Java / Java Script code development using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate , Rest web services, AWS services.
- · Dev-Ops activities using Maven, Eclipse and other tools
- · Contribute to providing estimates for implementation of new requirements and work diligently towards delivering within the estimates
- · Ensure Quality of the releases by adhering to SDLC best-practices such as, unit tests,continuous integration, system testing
- · Re-use code. Ensure delivered code is modular and extensible
- · Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans Position Requirements
- · 3-5+ years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE development. Experience with the implementation of a distributed, enterprise JAVA/J2EE solution is strongly preferred
- · Experience in JAVA/J2EE Frameworks such as Spring, hibernate is strongly preferred
- · Experience in SOA and SOA related technologies, solutions and products as well as experience with implementation of REST full web services is preferred
- · Experience with data modelling and experience with relational databases like MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle is desirable
- · Mobile application development experience on Android or iOS is desirable
Good to Have : experience in Machine learning and AI