12+ Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Jobs in Pune | Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Job openings in Pune
Apply to 12+ Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and support scrum teams in adapting Agile values, principles, and practices to deliver value effectively.
- Lead the scrum teams towards self-management.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Facilitate scrum events like daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings.
- Enable collaborative processes for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and impediments for the scrum teams.
- Monitor the progress and performance of scrum teams to identify and recommend improvements.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Document and share updates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guide product owners in Product Backlog Management.
- Prepare and present success metrics for the scrum teams to the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Help build a productive environment where teams own the product and are inspired to work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 1+ years experience in a technology-based domain.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (like the definition of done, user stories, and backlog refinement).
- Startup environment experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Experience in stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills.
- Driven by dynamism and ability to adapt to change.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- A scrum master certification (CSM) or similar domain certification will be a strong plus.
- Building and maintaining the backend of the application using Java, Spring Framework, or other backend technologies.
- Integrating the application with cloud services such as AWS or Azure, for scalability, performance, and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring the security and reliability of the application by implementing best practices, such as encryption and testing.
- Collaborating with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues in the application, and providing support to end-users.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends, and applying them to improve the application.
- Documenting the development process and writing technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or relevant discipline
- 4-7 years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience optimizing the performance of web applications.
- Familiarity with large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed systems, design patterns
- Knowledge of current industry standards for secure web and mobile design.
- Experience in debugging, performance improvement, optimization, and refactoring code.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience in building and supporting distributed systems.
- Proficiency of working with Microservices
- Families of DevSecOps concepts
- Detail-oriented to ensure code meets user stories details.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask on multiple products and projects.
Must be self-motivated and objective driven. He / She should be ready to learn new domain and technology based on organization strategy.
Our client is in the business of delivering cutting-edge software solutions, hardware systems, and IT services. It lends the right technological edge to governments and businesses. This enables them to achieve their organizational objectives efficiently and effectively to scale their businesses to newer heights.
(i) Minimum education qualification of MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/BE/BTech (computers/ IT).
(ii) Must have at least 2.5 to 5 years of experience in application development, deployment, and testing. He/ She must possess a valid MySQL Developer or Java Developer certification, which is obtained at least six (06) months prior to the date of award of the contract to the firm.
(iii) Knowledge of Software Management Life Cycle and Software Testing viz unit testing, system testing & Integration Testing, etc.
(iv) Knowledge & hands-on experience of PHP & My SQL is a must. Additional knowledge of Post GreSQL, Typescript & Lit element, Java with Hibernate and Springs, SQL Server, Apache Tom Cat Server & relevant open-source technologies is required.
(v) Individuals must have hands-on experience in server operating systems viz Windows Server OS and RHEL. Knowledge of security concepts of web applications & Networking for undertaking necessary troubleshooting wrt applications accessibility.
(vi) Knowledge of Mobile Application Development
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Creation of new Course No, Term, and Term type at the beginning of each term. All associated Database tables and software procedures and functions are updated and recompiled.
- Management of Data Entry and Information access right to various users.
- AMC includes bug fixing, updating of application for any small policy changes.
- Regular Patch/update installation and coordinating with MIS team for identification and resolution of issues wrt application functioning and deployment
- Implementation of Cyber security policies and hardening of application
- Development of New functionalities in the application
- Regular Testing of running application functionalities and undertaking unit and integration testing of newly developed components.
- Support for making changes in the NDA internet web portal.
- AMC includes backing up of software, and database and storing it in other locations every week
- Online Multimedia Management System
- Software Wise Charter of Duties
- Cadet Suggestion/ Complaint Management System
Our company AmberSpark Technologies, we are upcoming Start-up in providing integrations solutions across software platforms.
Currently we provide integration solutions for our clients commodity trading platform.
Our client offers a range of CTRM functions that allow companies to handle elements of
their supply chain including planning and sourcing, trading, pricing, logistics and warehousing,
production and processing, sales and distribution, risk and accounting.
We are looking for talented .Net Developers to work within the Clients Services on multiple
product lines, ensuring that we deliver quality integration software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers.
This position will be in our Pune Office. Our office is in Hinjawadi IT Park near Wipro circle.
5 to 7 years of experience or knowledge of Microsoft .NET Technologies using C# .NET and ASP.NET and .NET Core.
Solid Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably with Microsoft SQL 2008 onwards.
Knowledge of Web API and Web Services.
Thorough in SDLC, OOPS and OOAD principles.
Comprehend the client’s requirements quickly and give feasible technical solutions in a timely manner.
Handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
Work with a geographically dispersed organization and customers.
Team player and quick learner with desire to learn new technology.
Good & Effective Communication Skills. Client handling experience will be an added advantage.
Ability to learn and work with cutting edge technologies.
We may do background verification form upon hire.
- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
Educational Qualification & Essential Skills Required:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture is must.
3) Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL.
4) Good at GIT and SDLC.
5) Desire to learn new skills.
6) 2-5 years of development experience in Odoo.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply)
1) Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
2) You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development related aspects of our technical operations.
3) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
4) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
5) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
6) Complete ownership of the Odoo ERP system.
7) Setup Odoo instances from scratch for new projects.
8) Develop and maintain CRM, Sales and Finance modules.
9) Sound knowledge on Indian accounting system.
10) Work closely with Development and QA teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
11) Work with third-party vendors for integrating their services.
12) Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
13) Write and maintain Odoo documentation.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyze the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets:
1) Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
2) Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
3) Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
4) Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
5) ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
6) Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO.
7) Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
8) Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Projects, Time sheet, HR etc.
9) Basic knowledge in Sales, Purchase, Accounts, Inventory, CRM, POS etc.
10) Knowledge of Software design.
11) Knowledge in handling ODOO front end (XML and Java Script) and back end (PostgreSQL)
12) View customization’s – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
13) Q-Web reports creation.
14) Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
15) Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
16) Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system.
17) The Odoo Engineer would need to have 2-5 years of experience in Odoo platform.
18) As a member of a highly efficient team, the ideal candidate should be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team, and see it through to completion.
19) The candidate will be working with an established and dynamic development team with other team members.
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents
Very good knowledge of material design components
Angular CLI and CDK.
Creating new Components
String Interpolation and property binding.
In depth knowledge on angular Core package
Two way binding concept
Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
Inbuilt directives and custom directive
Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
Communication between two custom components
Local references and View child and Content Child options
Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
Angular Routers and routing
Observables and their use and implementation
Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
Adhering to best design practice
Good Written and Verbal communications.
● Frame ML / AI use cases that can improve the company’s product
● Implement and develop ML / AI / Data driven rule based algorithms as software items
● For example, building a chatbot that replies an answer from relevant FAQ, and
reinforcing the system with a feedback loop so that the bot improves
Must have skills:
● Data extraction and ETL
● Python (numpy, pandas, comfortable with OOP)
● Knowledge of basic Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI algorithms and ability to
● Good understanding of SDLC
● Deployed ML / AI model in a mobile / web product
● Soft skills : Strong communication skills & Critical thinking ability
Good to have:
● Full stack development experience
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
- Java / Java Script code development using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate , Rest web services, AWS services.
- · Dev-Ops activities using Maven, Eclipse and other tools
- · Contribute to providing estimates for implementation of new requirements and work diligently towards delivering within the estimates
- · Ensure Quality of the releases by adhering to SDLC best-practices such as, unit tests,continuous integration, system testing
- · Re-use code. Ensure delivered code is modular and extensible
- · Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans Position Requirements
- · 3-5+ years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE development. Experience with the implementation of a distributed, enterprise JAVA/J2EE solution is strongly preferred
- · Experience in JAVA/J2EE Frameworks such as Spring, hibernate is strongly preferred
- · Experience in SOA and SOA related technologies, solutions and products as well as experience with implementation of REST full web services is preferred
- · Experience with data modelling and experience with relational databases like MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle is desirable
- · Mobile application development experience on Android or iOS is desirable
Good to Have : experience in Machine learning and AI