RAC Jobs in Mumbai
RAC Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top RAC Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
via Aarav Global Products Services Pvt Ltd by Rupali Agrawal
Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
5 - 12 yrs
₹8L - ₹20L / yr
Oracle RAC DBA
· Good interpersonal skills and be ability to build consensus and work closely with fellow DBAs.
· Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle 12c,19c, RAC, ASM, Flashback, RMAN, Data Guard, and Oracle Golden Gate.
· Expertise in implementing Oracle Data Guard and the different features around Data Guard.
· Expertise implementing RMAN, cloning, backup & recovery.
· Must have SQL and Database Tuning skills.
· Unix/Linux expertise including but not limited to volume management, kernel parameter analysis, shell scripting, and understanding of networking concepts.
at simple logic it pvt ltd
Posted by Shameem Mujawar
4 - 8 yrs
₹7L - ₹7.5L / yr
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation, including Patch Management and Version Control. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Perform database/application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Analyse potential impact of problem resolution and take corrective measures when needed.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Must be an Oracle Certified Professional DBA (11g or above) with hands-on experience of RAC, RMAN.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools and underlying operating system.
- Excellent knowledge of the physical database design and all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans. Data archival and space management.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management and Oracle data integrity.
- Experience in code/data migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning and implemented application systems.
- Should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Male candidates preferred as the role requires working in shifts.
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more