WebLogic Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Relevant experience on using tools like JSP, Servlet for web applications
· MVC frame works - Struts or Spring
· Web services- SOAP and REST WebLogic, Hibernate
· Middleware technologies MQ OSB.
· Web/App Servers: Tomcat or WebLogic or JBoss
· Experience using Angular, Micro Services using Spring, jersey, Swagger
· Good knowledge of Backend and Front-end technologies
· Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Ajax, Spring, Java Script, jQuery, HTML
· Good knowledge of any RDBMS database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL & Cluster set-up, performance benchmarking, client-side API evaluation, knowledge of various deployment strategies
· Strong knowledge with Core JAVA concepts – Exception handling, Multi-threading, Collection, String, OOPS etc…
· Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems
· Mainly 3-4 months hands on with reverse engineering and old legacy solutions to new modern applications
· Working knowledge using REST, HTTP, TCP, SCTP protocols
· Hands-on with JAVA frameworks such as – Thread Pool Executor, Object Pooling, Logging (Log4j preferred), XML/JSON handling
· Preferred BE degree in CS, E&C, E&E
· Proficient being a J2EE Developer (courses or project done) and data analytics skills
· Flexible to work on any projects assigned
Note: Terms & Conditions
· This opportunity will be work from office
· Reporting location - Bangalore office, Vijayanagar
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions, from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels.
- Overall 7+ years of experience in Oracle WebLogic installation and Administration activities
- Hands on experience on applying patches and bug fixes on WebLogic
- Experience of upgrading WebLogic versions
- Hands-on experience of configuring SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic and Oracle HTTP server
- Able to troubleshoot issues related to certificate with interfacing systems.
- Knowledge of configuring WebLogic cluster and hand on experience of troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JMS on standalone and cluster environment.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JDBC issues on standalone and cluster environment.
- Should be able to manage day to day activities of application EAR/WAR /lib deployment on WebLogic application server.
- Understanding of Unix operating system and troubleshoot performance related issues.
- Should be able to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of oracle database to troubleshoot performance related issues and perform deployments related to application.
- Knowledge on nucleus CAS production is preferred.
- Should perform day to day operations and deployment and troubleshooting on Non-Prod (DEV, SIT, UAT), PROD and DR environments of CAS application.
- Should understanding of BCP/DR operations to invoke DR application in case of issue with production site.
- Should have knowledge on dev-ops tools, GITLAB preferred and scripting to automate day to day activities.
- Should be able to implement DevopspCI/CD pipeline for application deployment
Compensation max up to 20 LPA
Work Experience: 7 years