Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced individual to join our team as a Post Silicon Validation Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for validating and analyzing the performance of SOC level environments. Your primary duties will include functional and compliance testing, characterization across power, performance, and thermal parameters, as well as data collection and analysis for PVT analysis, SNR, harmonic distortions, dynamic range, and data rates. Additionally, you will be involved in debugging silicon failures to optimize the overall system performance.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Strong exposure to validation methodologies and analysis techniques
- Proven experience in SOC level environment bring up
- Expertise in functional and compliance testing
- Experience with data collection and analysis for PVT analysis, SNR, harmonic distortions, dynamic range, and data rates
- Ability to debug silicon failures and optimize system performance
In order to succeed in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Proficiency in C and Python programming languages
- Familiarity with NI LabVIEW, TestStand, and Actor-framework
- Experience in developing test plans and integrating serial communication protocols
- Ability to automate lab instruments using SCPI commands with GPIB controllers
- Experience in developing test cases and drivers
- Knowledge of tools such as Infiinium Test Compliance Application, Lauterbach T32 Trace32, DMM, FG, DSO, Temp C, Digital Multimeter, Function Generator, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, and National Instruments PXI – DAQ
- Proficiency in SPI, I2C, USB2, RS232, USB3 SS, JTAG, and AMBA protocols
- Ability to analyze and debug protocol level failures
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Fortune Solutech Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who will write automated
tests, utilise automation tools and frameworks that will ensure the robustness and performance
of the product we currently have or any new features that we will be rolling out. You will be
working closely with our product and engineering team to provide a safe and reliable way to
release new features with limited or mitigated risks to the production environment.
● B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
● At least 3-5 years experience in a Software Engineer or Software Developer Engineer In
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Proficient in Ruby on Rails or equivalent web development language or framework
● Solid experience with testing frameworks like Cucumber, RSpec
● Solid experience with REST API
● Solid understanding of CI/CD process
● Familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
● Familiarity with server-oriented/backend development
● Design, develop and maintain automated tests to ensure high quality frequent releases
● Test the application through both manual and automated means
● Assist and collaborate closely with Product and Engineering team to ensure that the
application development is according to the quality assurance standards and give timely
● Participate in code/design review - Participate in writing regression, integration and
performance tests and code documentations.
● Closely coordinate with engineering team regarding testing practices and ensuring
quality thresholds are met such as performance
● Identify areas where QA processes and procedures can be improved
Experience Level : 5 – 6 Yrs.
Test Automation skills and experience
Ability to Automate test scripts through the following frameworks and skills
Experience in working through JIRA tool for Testing and Automation
Experience in working through any IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for developing/executing/debugging for Automation scripts
Good experience over Protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, UDP
Wireless network domain experience (preferred)
Worked in Wireless Network Security (preferred)
Experiences in networking logs (PCAPs) analysis through Wireshark tool is highly preferred
Basic to intermediate knowledge of Linux/unix Shell scripts skills preferred
- Proficient in automating Test cases using Python / C++
- Should have work on RAN or Core Network on LTE / 4G, 5G , 3G
- Should have done Protocol Conformance Testing / RF Conformance Testing / Carrier Acceptance Testing
- Should be able design test cases.
- Should have worked on protocols / network element like NAS/SIAP / RRC / PHY MAC / GCF / MME / SGW / PGW / PCRG / eNodeB / UTRAN / RACH
Good to Have
- Test automation framework & test suite development using Python or platform specific development expertise
- Experience in 5G will be an added advantage
- Interop testing and validation with chipset vendors / OEMs / Service Providers
What kind of profile will not be suitable
- Only RF Optimization
- Only Field Testing
- Only Log Analysis
- Network Monitoring & configuration
HappyFox is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) support platform. We offer an enterprise-grade help desk ticketing system and intuitively designed live chat software.
We serve over 12,000 companies in 70+ countries. HappyFox is used by companies that span across education, media, e-commerce, retail, information technology, manufacturing, non-profit, government and many other verticals that have an internal or external support function.
To know more, Visit! - https://www.happyfox.com/
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer with a natural flair for solving complex problems and making life easier for others. You'd be a part of our dynamic QA team responsible for maintaining and enhancing the quality of our products.
- Owning the quality of any deliverables including new features and enhancements
- Working closely with the product team in understanding the requirements and user workflow
- Writing highly efficient manual test cases and performing functional, ad-hoc and regression testing
- Designing, developing and executing automation test scripts
- Raising defects/bugs and tracking them till closure
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/IT/computer science or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in software testing
- Professional automation QA experience, using Selenium Webdriver with Python and/or Java
- Experience in using a defect tracking system to report, track and resolve defects
- Good understanding of the Agile software development methodology (Kanban or Scrum)
- Passion for software quality assurance, problem detection and analysis
- Experience working in SaaS based product company (optional)
- Worked for a bootstrapped high-growth startup (optional)
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
- Design, implement and deliver custom solutions using the existing robotics framework.
- Debug issues, do root-cause analysis and apply fixes.
- Design and implement tools to facilitate application development and testing.
- Participate in architectural improvements.
- Work with team members in deployment and field testing.
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in Engineering (ECE or CSE preferred)
- Work experience of 3+ years in software programming.
- Proficiency in Python programming for Linux based systems.
- Full understanding of software engineering.
- Basic Knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) is a plus.
- Good understanding of the algorithms and control loops.
- Working knowledge of Git: creating, merging branches, cherry-picking commits, examining the diff between two hashes. Advanced Git usage is a plus.
- Knowledge of video streaming from edge devices is a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to own the project’s tasks end-to-end with minimum hand-holding
- Learn and adapt new technologies & skills. Work on projects independently with timely delivery & defect free approach.
- Develop and execute test automation through hardware and software test tools.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation system testing, Security testing, load testing, and Stress testing.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes.
- Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to confirm end user product and quality requirements and shipment schedule.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional QA Engineer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the testing of various software systems and subsystems. They will be responsible to give a final go-ahead for new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
What will you do?
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create, and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
Please apply, if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- An experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, etc
- An experience in testing tools such as Selenium, JMeter
- An experience with coding using Python, Java, Node.js.
- An experience with software QA tools and processes.
- Knowledge of MySQL
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout