MS Internet Information Services (IIS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are seeking candidates who can have a great conversation with Window/*nix kernel in C/C++ or Rust. The candidate will work with eBPF and Windows/Linux Kernel. The candidate will work closely with the Computation Engineer to port the ML layer into the kernel module.
- C/C++ is a must. Rust knowledge is a huge plus.
- Good exposure to debugging (more than just `!analyze -v`). We suck at debugging here, so can use your help!
- Great version control (Git) hygiene and familiarity with CI/CD. Test- and issue-driven development (that's our new term).
- Candidate should prioritize documentation to meeting (can't emphasize enough). Who has time to talk and listen (and forget) when one can write and read? During the interview, we may ask you how to organize your notes, references, and knowledge.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python/Powershell/bash is appreciated. Python is used a scripting language everywhere in our stack.
- If you don't know Java, that's +1 ;-p (just kidding).
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, testing, and 24x7 production usage. Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in MySQL and MongoDB and InnoDB clusters.
- Expertise in MongoDB, MySQL backup, restore, replication will be
- Hands-on Experience in database backup, partial restore, data recovery, upgrades, and migrations
- Experience using AWS RDS, DMS, and CloudWatch·Excellent hands-on experience in Database installs, upgrades, replication setup, backup, and recovery.
- Experience in using database-monitoring tools.
- Should be good at performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Should be good at providing high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of NoSQL stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc) is a plus.
Designation: Kafka Consultant
- 3-8+ years of experience programming in a backend language (Java / Python), with a good understanding of troubleshooting errors.
- 5+ years of experience in Confluent Kafka / 3+ years of experience in Confluent Kafka
- Cloud Kafka, Control Central, Rest Proxy, HA Proxy, Confluent Kafka Connect, Confluent Kafka Security features
- 3-5+ years of working experience with different databases such as Oracle/Mysql/MongoDB/Snowflake/RDS databases.
- 3-5+ years of experience with AWS/GCP/Azure preferred AWS. AWS Solutions Architect certifications are preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana / Spl
- Proficient in building/scaling large systems end to end using Tibco BW5, BW6 or other high-performance languages,
- developer tools, CI/CD, DevOps, GitHub, Terraform, and Ansible.
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm. Our offering includes custom-configured hardware solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best-in-class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, so customers can have a secure, reliable platform built to scale with their growing requirements at an optimal cost. We provide a global footprint of highly reliable enterprise-class data centers in 200+ locations worldwide, so customers can design and deploy your infrastructure for productivity and innovation. A few of the solutions managed for our clients include Hybrid & Private cloud, cloud storage, back up, disaster recovery, virtual desktop, Data Science platform, SDN, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure as a Services, Managed Cloud Services, Application Hosting, GPU Servers for AI, Big Data and IoT, Media Streaming, Innovation Labs & NPD Infrastructure, eCommerce, Big Data and BI, Security.
What are we looking for?
• Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 7 years
• In-depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
• Exposure to opensource platforms like Openstack, Citrix Xen, KVM, OpenNAS, FreeNAS, CryptoNAS, PFSense, OPNSense, etc
• Exposure to Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
• Working knowledge of RAID (Hardware / Software), ZFS, NFS and LVM
• Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, Web Services, LDAP, eMail Services and SNMP
• Additional Skills: AWS, Linux Certification Administration experience in PostgreSQL, OEM Certifications (RHCE) is an advantage
• Strong team, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification, and resolution skills.
• Has a passion for innovation and working in a start-up environment with Good communication skills
What will you be doing!
• We are looking for game-changers who are confident to use their talent to make a difference.
• Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
• Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
• Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
• Create and modify automation scripts or applications to perform tasks
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
· 150+ Engineers, Projected to 300+ engineers in FY22-23.
· 10+ Key Global Clients/Customer
· 50+ Global Project Successful deliveries.
· Key organization having EMBEDDED & DATA SCIENCE/ AI in one shop.
· ISO9001:2015 Certified & Established QMS Policies.
Key responsibilities :
Embedded Software application development using Programming language C / C++
Infotainment ECU software development on Linux IVI systems
Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Tuner/Android AUTO/ Car play to work
AUTOSAR Module Configuration using vector tools for BSW Modules such as
Integrate MATLAB Models in to AUTOSAR Framework using MATLAB and Vector Tools
1. Implement high-quality cloud architectures that meet customer
requirements and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
2. Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business
drivers and emerging computing trends.
3. The ideal resource will have experience across enterprise-grade hybrid
cloud or data centre transformation.
4. Install, configure and upgrade MySQL/Postgres cluster database
5. Experience in setting-up DR for RDBMS DBs in Linux environments.
6. Create, configure, manage and migrate NoSQL databases (Redis,
Cassandra and MongoDB).
7. Manage day to day operations from development to production
8. Monitor the health of cloud services and databases.
9. Good understanding of NoSQL/relational databases.
10. Troubleshoot NoSQL/RDBMS databases general/performance
11. Experience in Linux OS and scripting.
12. Hands on experience on Azure, GCP and AWS clouds and its services.
13. Knowledge in python/ansible is an added advantage.
14. Leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting
15. Design and recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised
database offerings based on business requirements.
16. Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing
and managing database solutions.
17. Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate
self-inflicted P1 outages.
18. Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall
design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex
19. Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using
automation tools like Terraform.
20. Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to
enable improved capabilities around fault detection.
• Minimum 6-8 years of experience as an Database Administrator
preferably in a cloud environment.
• Application migration experience that involves migrating large
scale infra between clouds.
• Experience in executing migration cutover activities. Support UAT,
troubleshoot during and post migration issues
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks with minimal
guidance Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment5
• Contribute to overall capacity planning and configuration
management of the supporting infrastructure
• Review recommendations around Security, Availability,
Performance, and from Cloud platform
• Ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and
adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- 4+ years of experience in developing database applications and reports
- Expert in SQL in various databases with good exposure to MySQL
- Hands on experience in query tuning for applications, APIs and reports
- Expertise in developing database procedures, triggers and events.
- Experience in AWS Aurora.
- Excellent communication skills.
• Hands on experience and a certified Cloud Practitioner (Azure)
• Expertise in GitLab, CI/CD, DevOps and Terraform
• Experience in .Net Core (C#), fluency in ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET stack Hands on experience in ReactJS, Typescript, Bootstrap 4, Storybook, Responsive Design, CSS and Design Systems
• Experience with Relational database, database concepts and be able to write complicated database queries, preferably PostgreSQL
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge in Swagger and OpenAPI Standards
• Experience in Unit testing, Integration and E2E testing with automation tools Experience in manage Release process and deployments to higher environments like QC, UAT and Prod
• Experience building large-scale business critical applications
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience.
- Building and managing tools that power AWS cloud services.
- Experience with managing large scale multi-tenanted SaaS applications.
- High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Terraform.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Certification.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
Nice to Have:
- Experience going through compliance audits like SOC2, ISO 2700x.