MS Internet Information Services (IIS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, testing, and 24x7 production usage. Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in MySQL and MongoDB and InnoDB clusters.
- Expertise in MongoDB, MySQL backup, restore, replication will be
- Hands-on Experience in database backup, partial restore, data recovery, upgrades, and migrations
- Experience using AWS RDS, DMS, and CloudWatch·Excellent hands-on experience in Database installs, upgrades, replication setup, backup, and recovery.
- Experience in using database-monitoring tools.
- Should be good at performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Should be good at providing high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of NoSQL stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc) is a plus.
We are looking for an innovative and dedicated technical manager who can own the responsibility of the team to increase the efficiency of overall project execution. The role includes working towards designing and deploying customer-specific solutions, guiding the team, and getting the projects executed in a timely manner with measurable outputs.
Successful tech managers should make sure that he/she is technically updated and help the team by giving appropriate solutions to customers.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure, servers, storage, networking, virtualization, HCI, and AWS (basic functionalities).
- Must have experience in Data Center Infrastructure management.
- Sound knowledge of backup, security, and compliance with different industry verticals while implementing infra projects.
- End to end Project management experience.
- Ability to manage and guide the team towards the successful completion of projects.
- Excellent internal personal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Must have a calm mind to understand problems and critically think about the given problems.
- Should have the knack to tackle customer queries and interact on ongoing projects.
- Must be adaptable to new technologies, ideas, and fresh processes of managing IT and deploying solutions to customers.
- Must have soft skills that are essential for customer engagement, and team handling.
- Report to management on the progress of different projects. Solutions and ongoing technical requirements of the customer.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in the Information Technology field
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in management
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required computer infrastructure and data center environments.
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
Nice to Have
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
Age Limit below 45 years.
Looking for candidates who can join within 15 days.
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm. Our offering includes custom-configured hardware solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best-in-class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, so customers can have a secure, reliable platform built to scale with their growing requirements at an optimal cost. We provide a global footprint of highly reliable enterprise-class data centers in 200+ locations worldwide, so customers can design and deploy your infrastructure for productivity and innovation. A few of the solutions managed for our clients include Hybrid & Private cloud, cloud storage, back up, disaster recovery, virtual desktop, Data Science platform, SDN, Cloud Migration, Infrastructure as a Services, Managed Cloud Services, Application Hosting, GPU Servers for AI, Big Data and IoT, Media Streaming, Innovation Labs & NPD Infrastructure, eCommerce, Big Data and BI, Security.
What are we looking for?
• Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 7 years
• In-depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
• Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
• Exposure to opensource platforms like Openstack, Citrix Xen, KVM, OpenNAS, FreeNAS, CryptoNAS, PFSense, OPNSense, etc
• Exposure to Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
• Working knowledge of RAID (Hardware / Software), ZFS, NFS and LVM
• Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, Web Services, LDAP, eMail Services and SNMP
• Additional Skills: AWS, Linux Certification Administration experience in PostgreSQL, OEM Certifications (RHCE) is an advantage
• Strong team, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification, and resolution skills.
• Has a passion for innovation and working in a start-up environment with Good communication skills
What will you be doing!
• We are looking for game-changers who are confident to use their talent to make a difference.
• Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
• Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
• Fault finding, analysis, and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
• Create and modify automation scripts or applications to perform tasks
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
· 150+ Engineers, Projected to 300+ engineers in FY22-23.
· 10+ Key Global Clients/Customer
· 50+ Global Project Successful deliveries.
· Key organization having EMBEDDED & DATA SCIENCE/ AI in one shop.
· ISO9001:2015 Certified & Established QMS Policies.
Key responsibilities :
Embedded Software application development using Programming language C / C++
Infotainment ECU software development on Linux IVI systems
Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Tuner/Android AUTO/ Car play to work
AUTOSAR Module Configuration using vector tools for BSW Modules such as
Integrate MATLAB Models in to AUTOSAR Framework using MATLAB and Vector Tools
1. Implement high-quality cloud architectures that meet customer
requirements and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
2. Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business
drivers and emerging computing trends.
3. The ideal resource will have experience across enterprise-grade hybrid
cloud or data centre transformation.
4. Install, configure and upgrade MySQL/Postgres cluster database
5. Experience in setting-up DR for RDBMS DBs in Linux environments.
6. Create, configure, manage and migrate NoSQL databases (Redis,
Cassandra and MongoDB).
7. Manage day to day operations from development to production
8. Monitor the health of cloud services and databases.
9. Good understanding of NoSQL/relational databases.
10. Troubleshoot NoSQL/RDBMS databases general/performance
11. Experience in Linux OS and scripting.
12. Hands on experience on Azure, GCP and AWS clouds and its services.
13. Knowledge in python/ansible is an added advantage.
14. Leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting
15. Design and recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised
database offerings based on business requirements.
16. Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing
and managing database solutions.
17. Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate
self-inflicted P1 outages.
18. Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall
design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex
19. Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using
automation tools like Terraform.
20. Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to
enable improved capabilities around fault detection.
• Minimum 6-8 years of experience as an Database Administrator
preferably in a cloud environment.
• Application migration experience that involves migrating large
scale infra between clouds.
• Experience in executing migration cutover activities. Support UAT,
troubleshoot during and post migration issues
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks with minimal
guidance Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment5
• Contribute to overall capacity planning and configuration
management of the supporting infrastructure
• Review recommendations around Security, Availability,
Performance, and from Cloud platform
• Ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and
adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
• Hands on experience and a certified Cloud Practitioner (Azure)
• Expertise in GitLab, CI/CD, DevOps and Terraform
• Experience in .Net Core (C#), fluency in ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET stack Hands on experience in ReactJS, Typescript, Bootstrap 4, Storybook, Responsive Design, CSS and Design Systems
• Experience with Relational database, database concepts and be able to write complicated database queries, preferably PostgreSQL
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge in Swagger and OpenAPI Standards
• Experience in Unit testing, Integration and E2E testing with automation tools Experience in manage Release process and deployments to higher environments like QC, UAT and Prod
• Experience building large-scale business critical applications
Graphene is a Singapore Head quartered AI company which has been recognized as Singapore’s Best Start Up By Switzerland’s Seedstarsworld, and also been awarded as best AI platform for healthcare in Vivatech Paris. Graphene India is also a member of the exclusive NASSCOM Deeptech club. We are
developing an AI platform which is disrupting and replacing traditional Market Research with unbiased insights with a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by Corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & Universities in creating cutting edge technology which is gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies in India, Asia and USA.
Graphene’s culture is grounded in delivering customer delight by recruiting high potential talent and providing an intense learning and collaborative atmosphere, with many ex-employees now hired by large companies across the world.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the rare start-ups which is self-funded and is yet profitable and debt free. We have already created a strong bench strength of Singaporean leaders and are recruiting and grooming more talent with a focus on our US expansion.
Job title: Cloud Admin Responsibilities and Duties
Cloud Systems Administrator position responsibilities includes:
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure
- Install and configure virtual cloud
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer
- Develop scripts for automating client/server
- Monitoring, automating processes & recovery
- SQL server and noSQL dB configuration, maintenance and administration
- Network admin and configuration
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years with Linux/Windows server administration
- Proficient with MS SQL Server administration, Cosmos DB
- Experience with supporting application and database servers
- Strong experience with IIS, other web servers
- Strong experience with Security – Identity, Access Control and Data Protection
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps skills – Automated build and release management experience
- Resource and Cost Optimization
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Certifications like CKAD a plus
- Certification on Azure Administration (AZ – 104) a plus
- Should have the passion to work for the organization thereby growing with the
- A good team player as well as be able to contribute individually as and when
- Should be able to mentor juniors if any need
- Should be able to learn any new technology if the project
- Leadership Capability, Self-motivated, highly collaborative, working through uncertainties and unknowns, Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Getting things done, Continuous learning
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience.
- Building and managing tools that power AWS cloud services.
- Experience with managing large scale multi-tenanted SaaS applications.
- High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Terraform.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Certification.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
Nice to Have:
- Experience going through compliance audits like SOC2, ISO 2700x.