OMS Jobs in Hyderabad
OMS Jobs in Hyderabad
Explore top OMS Job opportunities in Hyderabad from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
via Volibits by Tanu Srivastava
Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Hyderabad, Chennai
3 - 10 yrs
₹4L - ₹16L / yr
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
• Mandatory Modules: Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
• Skill: Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
• Hands-on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
• Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects should be aware of the solution design, documentation, and AIM/OUM methodology.
• Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory.
• Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
• Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
*Skill Required: Oracle EBS SCM Functional*
at Nisum Technologies
Posted by SaiRaj Perabathula
5 - 14 yrs
₹10L - ₹25L / yr
IBM Sterling oms
IBM Sterling Commerce
What You’ll Do
- Experience working in eCommerce industry managing high volume applications with an experience of 7 yrs or more.
- Expertise in application development with IBM (Sterling) Order Management Fulfillment Suite with a minimum of 4 to 5 yrs of experience.
- Implementation Experience in Sterling order management with versions greater than 9.0 is preferred. Experience in XML, XSD, SOAP and REST services.
- Expertise in at least one application server; Websphere MQ or JBoss or Weblogic.
- Subject matter expertise in building large-scale retail B2C web applications using Supply Chain and Logistics Systems.
- IBM Sterling Order Management System Configuration Deployment Toolkit (Sterling CDT), Global Inventory Visibility. Caching technologies is a plus.
- Comprehensive SDLC experience including strong design skills use of UML, patterns.
- Agile and waterfall implementation principles and practices.
- Use of version control management such of SVN, CVS, or GIT.
- Production environment deployment and maintenance.
- Provide support in troubleshooting / investigations pertaining to the order management systems.
- Respond quickly to critical requests.
- Ability to analyze and design data model. Solid hands-on understanding of DB for the Web environment.
- Performance tuning and optimization for scalability and high availability.
- Upgrading experience on IBM Sterling Order Management System to 9.3 or higher is a plus.
- Experience working on Omni Channel Implementations with IBM Sterling OMS is a plus.
- Exposure towards Cassandra is a plus.
What You Know
- Set your ECommerce skill set to work, helping to execute business requirements into specific systems, applications, or processes in business-to-consumer (B2C) environments.
- Showcase your in-depth technical knowledge and functional knowledge in IBM Sterling OMS building confidence at client place.
- Train and guide new team members on Sterling technical and business concepts.
- Able to support in design or POC s to solve business problems in IBM Sterling OMS for new client initiatives.
- Should be excited to work on projects that require both Sterling and Java/J2ee.
- Build services around Sterling using Java, Rest and SOAP web services. Should be very strong in core Java.
- Should be having fair idea in building unit tests around the code implemented.
- Knowledge on continuous integration is needed.
- You will also ensure that the organization's implementations meet the scalability and reliability required for eCommerce operation, as well as analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum performance.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more