MS-Office Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Job Title - Administrative Assistant
Reports Into - Operations Manager
Location - Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As the Administrative Assistant you’ll be working on a wide range of general admin tasks and assisting with a variety of office tasks.
Your Team Mates
“Brimming with people possessing a strong sense of responsibility, the Administration Team helps optimise the productivity and workflow of their fellow employees at Kwalee, they’re also naturally adaptive and disciplined to address the job’s ad-hoc nature.”
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Administration work related to the office, software and hardware/equipment
Events and travel arrangements
Reception and telephone duties
Your Hard Skills
3+ months of experience in a similar role.
Dynamic and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
Good knowledge of administration
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Passion for games would be a plus
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Location - Bangalore, India
Work mode - remote
We’re hiring a Business Development Representative to join our sales team to help WittyPen scale its B2B customers belonging to multiple sectors including SaaS, finance, healthcare, lifestyle and edtech. The ideal candidate should be located in Bangalore and hold 2+ years of experience in B2B sales in the SaaS and Tech sector.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world.
About the role
As a Business Development representative, you will be working as a part of our sales team to increase acquisition of B2B customers from multiple sectors including software, finance, healthcare, edtech and lifestyle. You will be responsible for the complete sales process - from prospecting to acquisition of new customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting market research and contacting potential clients
- Communicating and providing a demo of our value proposition to prospective clients
- Helping customers get on board and maintaining regular relationships
- Measuring sales numbers and reaching targeted revenues
- Working with the Operations team to ensure quality deliverables
- Submitting weekly reports on the progress of work
As a Business Development representative at WittyPen, you are expected to possess at least 2 years of experience working in sales with B2B software or tech companies. Additionally, you should have excellent communication skills and knowledge about multiple sales tools including CRM and Sales Outreach Autmoation tools.
Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job:
- At least 2+ years of experience in B2B selling in Technology, SaaS, or Marketing Agencies
- Excellent English communication skills - spoken and written
- Ability to manage and use CRM
- Ability to use Sales Outreach Automation tools
- Understanding of Inbound or Inside sales approach
- Understanding of B2B sales approach
- Capability of prospecting and relationship management
- Understanding of Content marketing will be a plus
- Skilled and forecasting revenues and reaching goals
- Expert at using MSOffice tools
Benefits and work life
This is a remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position and you can choose your own work hours between 10am-8pm. You should be located in Bangalore, India, and be available for attending physical meetings with current and potential clients.
We believe in working asynchronously and don't believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don't track work hours either. What we only expect is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Understand customer needs and requirements and perform necessary actions to complete the closure
- Adhere to and follow internal processes
- Research existing accounts, identify key business opportunities and bring them to closure
- Stay updated with the latest fast-paced eCommerce trends
- BA/BS/BBA degree or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of B2B sales, eCommerce trends, and Technology
- Proficient with corporate tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Good to have: Shopify / Magento / WooCommerce or any other eCommerce stack
- Experience: Fresher
- Good to have: 1 year of experience
- Answer/Respond to inquiries received through Website, Phone calls and Web Chat
- Handle calls (inbound & outbound), respond to chats and emails addressing patient queries with highest quality standards.
- Work in a target oriented environment in accordance to pre-defined compliance processes & policies.
- Collect relevant details of the patient (data entry) and update the same in CRM platform.
- Provide relevant doctor information and book appointments accordingly.
- Co-ordinate with all the AyurVAID centers to ensure smooth execution of all the created a till closure.
- Ensure tracking & closure of all scheduled appointments.
- Ownership of all the assigned leads for timely action leading to Consultations.
- Manage and own set of patients for all follow-up consultations.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit set criteria.
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on company policy changes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Preferably a Science Graduate
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience (preferably in healthcare domain)
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Candidates living within 10 km radius of JP Nagar and can join immediately preferred
myYogaTeacher provides the first online marketplace to connect high-quality Yoga instructors from India with yoga practitioners worldwide to provide personalized 1-on-1 sessions via enhanced live video conference (app, web).
Over 100 Highly qualified Yoga teachers are on the platform, with 98% of sessions completed with a 5-star rating. myYogaTeacher is expecting to generate over 30,000 well-paying jobs for yoga teachers in India to promote yoga across the entire planet.
With a mission to improve the physical and mental well-being of the entire planet with yoga, myYogaTeacher has a proven and experienced founding team. Founder & CEO, Jitendra Gupta did his undergraduate from IIT Kanpur and MBA from University Chicago. Jitendra was previously the founder & CEO of Punchh, a SaaS marketing platform for bricks & mortar retailers which was acquired by PAR technologies for $500 million recently.
With a team of 35 in India & the USA, myYogaTeacher has offices in both India and the USA.
We are looking for a general manager – teacher network to oversee daily activities in our teacher operations that
includes onboarding, payments, regulatory compliances, communications, curriculum designing, pricing, community
building, new program development etc. This role requires high degree of collaboration with other teams like
finance, IT, marketing etc.
Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies for yoga teachers recruitment, retainment and
engagement and implementing solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind,
clear and empathetic communication style and have a broad knowledge and experience of business. If you’re also
committed to productivity and compliance and love yoga we’d like to meet you.
• Manage, develop, engage, and recruit yoga teachers to be effective teachers on MyYogaTeacher platform
• Develop process and programs for yoga teachers to deliver effective service to students online
• Engage, mentor, and manage a large operations team including team leaders for quality assurance, class
scheduling and curriculum development
• Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives. Also work with other teams to drive crossteam efforts for student engagement, PR, financial planning etc.
• Develop programs/events for engagement with the yoga teachers. Communicate effectively with teachers
on policy changes by sharing a high-level
• Make data-based decisions about payment rates, scheduling, programs, and onboarding for teachers
Competencies and Qualification-
• 10+ years of proven experience as general manager or similar leadership role
• Familiarity with all business functions including HR, operations, finance and IT,
• Keen knowledge of data analytics and reporting - Good with numbers and should be able to do data analysis
• Familiarity with excel, word and similar such tools
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills - Should be a people’s person who builds trust with a
drive to understand others
• Excellent organizational and leadership ability
• Analytical mindset & Problem-solving aptitude
• MBA in Business
• Experienced Yogi (ideal but not a hard requirement)
• Organized and disciplined
• Flexible & Dynamic - can keep pace with the rapid changes in a startup
• Collaborative - can work well with the team - respectful, open minded etc.
• Quick learner
• Hard working
• Empathetic - somebody who understands the issues others are having
• Service orientated - Believes serving other is the highest importance
• Empathy: Listens to teacher stories, connects with them and understands their needs
• Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right not just
what is expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
• Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks, well organized
• Growth mindset: Learns quickly and not afraid to fail. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently
understand and absorb new information.
• Follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
• Enthusiasm: Exhibit passion, excitement, and positive energy over work.
• Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative
• Yoga & Spiritual ideas: Ability to talk about yoga and spiritual matters with students.
• Student centric: Ability to put student interest above everything else. Demonstrate respect for customers
and ensure that customers get the best service possible
• Professional: Cares deeply about his/her profession and invests in professional growth.
• Respect for the team: Respects everybody's right to have opinions. Affirms the positive in other people
• Risk-taking: Embrace challenges, try new approaches and be ok with all failures except a failure to learn.
Stock Options, Free food, Group Medical Insurance, reimbursement for courses, on Udemi, Coursera etc.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Junior Product Marketer - Job brief:
We are looking for a Junior Product Marketer to invest time in inbound & outbound marketing activities resulting in quantifiable lead generation. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email and ad campaigns. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. Responsibilities Study company products and understand them thoroughly. Translate technical details into benefits for the user—concise knowledge of the benefit of our products to the prospects. Follow and analyze market trends and intelligence to position products Develop product marketing strategies (Communication, advertising, product launch etc.) Craft compelling messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns) Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies. Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Create copy/content, run measurable and effective email campaigns and ads on various platforms Build Case Studies, Brochures, Whitepapers & Newsletters etc., frequently. Participate in industry events. Organize company events such as breakfast meets and webinars end to end. Help in building and recognition of Brand Wolken. Optimum usage of digital channels to drive brand awareness and generate leads. Work with the in-house and external Writers and other content creators to create the desired content. Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors As a Product Marketing Manager, you should know marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
Requirements and skills:
Two years of proven experience in Marketing & Communications. Relevant experience in B2B and SaaS product marketing is a plus
Experience in market analysis.
Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends)
Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Impeccable command of the English language.
Excellent knowledge of MS office suite.
A keen eye for detail.
Creative and Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
An MBA in Marketing is a must.
Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working. Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
Comfortable with flexible working hours and a robust working environment.
Timeline management should be excellent.
Experience : 0-1 Year ( Freshers are welcome)
Job Location: Banashankari, Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read and understand the scope of work, and deliverables for the assigned project.
- Get confirmation on the same from TL/Manager.
- Ensure completeness/adequacy of data for a specified project. Coordinate with the site team.
- Have a good understanding of the relevant standards, and testing procedures.
- Prepare the reports as per the standard formats. Ensure customization is done if required from the client end.
- Keep track of completed, ongoing and upcoming jobs.
- Participate in the report discussions.
- Actively involve in training
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidate should have good knowledge of MIS reporting, formulas, pivot table, H and V lookup, visual basic and macros is an added advantage
Proficient with MS Office Applications like Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc
MIS Analyst needs to document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements. Should have a high level of integrity.
Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
Timeline and accuracy of reports to be maintained all the time.
- Any Graduation with relevant experience.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be proficient in following languages (English, Hindi & Kannada)
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Should be an excellent team player & should able to maintain good coordination with clients & other team members.
- Prior Experience in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing company will an added advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing the offers & work Orders.
- Handling the Pre sales communication.
- Coordinating with technical team, design team, project team, SCM & Clients for the smooth project execution.
- Should maintain the proper documentation as per the standard.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email/chat)
- Take ownership of the tickets and resolve the inquiry to customer’s expectations to deepen the relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Deliver extraordinary service by responding to questions concerning signups, bank and card interest rates, managing disputes and others
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Build rapport quickly with customers/clients and put them at ease
- Proven high initiative and energy level with good influencing, decision-making and collaboration skills
- Deliver on Customer Service Metrics as Per Goals ( Customer Satisfaction, Value Generation, Query Resolution, Call Handling Time, Quality etc.)
- Keeping yourself updated on company products to effectively manage customer queries.
- Smart Graduates with excellent communication skills
- 1 year to 3 years of experience working in customer support roles
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly complex and manual queries, excel knowledge
- Candidate with Corporate Card/Credit Card Servicing knowledge is preferred
- Empathetic, organised, problem solver
- Open to work in shifts (rotational day and night shifts).
- This is full-time, work from an office opportunity based out of Bangalore.
- No Cab facility will be provided but shift allowance will be provided.
- Responsible for design, implementation, and continuous improvement on automated CI/CD infrastructure
- Displays technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Responsible for designing topology to meet requirements for uptime, availability, scalability, robustness, fault tolerance & security
- Implement proactive measures for automated detection and resolution of recurring operational issues
- Lead operational support team manage incidents, document root cause and tracking preventive measures
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously validating/fixing vulnerability assessment reports and risk management
- Responsible for the design and development of tools, installation procedures
- Develops and maintains accurate estimates, timelines, project plans, and status reports
- Organize and maintain packaging and deployment of various internal modules and third-party vendor libraries
- Responsible for the employment, timely performance evaluation, counselling, employee development, and discipline of assigned employees.
- Participates in calls and meetings with customers, vendors, and internal teams on regular basis.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience with good technical knowledge regarding build, release, and systems engineering
- Experience with DevOps toolchains such as Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Bitbucket
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Prometheus ,Grafana
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Sound understanding of cloud technologies preferably AWS technologies
- Linux, Windows, Scripting, Configuration Management, Build and Release Engineering
- 6 years of experience in DevOps practices, with a good understanding of DevOps and Agile principles
- Good scripting skills (Python/Perl/Ruby/Bash)
- Experience with standard continuous integration tools Jenkins/Bitbucket Pipelines
- Work on software configuration management systems (Puppet/Chef/Salt/Ansible)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook) and other business productivity tools
- Working knowledge on HSM and PKI (Good to have)
- 10 + Years.
different channels on the field
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Business Development Associate |Nimesa Technologies
Location: Bangalore, India
About [Nimesa Technologies Pvt. Ltd.]
Nimesa is a fast-growing enterprise software start-up founded by ex Netapp, EMC, Oracle executives,
that is looking to revolutionize Disaster Management of cloud-native applications through its
proprietary patent-pending and award-winning ADM (Application Data Mesh) technology. We are
venture funded and some of the leading banks, govt agencies, healthcare, saas, and e-commerce
companies use our product to be disaster-ready. Please find more information at www.nimesa.io.
What to expect from the role
• Work experience with different cloud services
• Work in collaboration with a team
• Guided by experts and professionals in the field and learning on the job
• Learn to sell enterprise-class scalable solutions.
• Experiencing in CRM Tools and Prospecting Methodology
Here is the ICP you will need to work on:
• North America and India geography
• B2B businesses, 100-2500 employees in size
• Selling to enterprises via an outbound sales motion
• Primary buyer of Nimesa tends to be CTO\CIO\VP Engineering\IT heads\CISO\Head of DevOps
• Users of Nimesa are Devops team/SRE engineers
• Conduct market research based on the company ICP
• Create a personalized and customized pitch for the customer
• Reach out to them through LinkedIn, email, and phone to set up an in-depth discussion with our
• Maintain hygiene in CRM
• 0-3 years of experience in demand generation through various channels, qualification, appointment
the setting, email marketing, demo products
• Experience selling to CIO\IT Managers is preferred
• Would love to be part of a high technology startup based in India
• Willing to work in US\UK time zone, if required
• Great communicator over phone, email and LinkedIn
• Consultative selling skills
• Would be ready to learn best in class sales process and ambition to grow fast
Nice to have requirements
• Experience selling to USA\UK Market is preferable
• Knowledge or experience in Backup\recovery, DR market or Selling AWS customers is desirable.
• Experience with market research, and inbound\outbound marketing is a huge plus
About the role:
Will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of the largest performance marketing setup. This role assumes the responsibility of crafting a performance strategy for clients and creating success stories
Roles & Responsibilities
• Implement buys in DSP
• Execute testing strategies
• Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp-up time, creative used and cost per conversion
• Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and encouraging planning
• teams to implement creative solutions
• Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
• Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to improve the value of the marketing dataset
• Support and educate planning teams in identifying opportunities and delivering recommendations to clients
• Work independently with guidance from management regarding overall goals and objectives
• Oversee campaign analysts, strong knowledge of the programmatic landscape and challenges in the marketplace
• Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange-based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently, and in support of Campaign Managers
• Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle
. • Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in the team’s shared document repository
• Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
• Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for the campaign launch
• Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments.
• Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance using the internal tools/process. • Provide Weekly/monthly reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
• Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing.
• Strategic client engagements with clients resulting in recommending, developing presentations and planning campaigns that deliver on client objectives.
• UG/PG, MBA preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in search both DSP/SEM and/or advertising network and/or direct publisher with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities
• Hands-on experience working with RTB media (DSPs, Google Display Network, Google AdX, or in-house ad-network tools) a must-have sound understanding of ad-server technologies i.e. double-click, Sizmek, DMP(Lotame, AAM, crux, Bluekai etc.)
• A strong customer service mentality
• Ability to interpret campaign performance, including media, creative and landing page, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
Assisting HR Manager in recruitment and all other generalist work.
Immediate joiners will be given priority
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never give up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth.
- Working on an app that will have a global impact, helping commuters everywhere.
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day.
- Annual leaves plus public holidays (standard leave policy).
- A good deal of team building & recreation activities.
- Plenty of Tummoc goodies & performance bonuses.
- Employee referral bonus
- Free snacks & beverages in the office
- Weekly, Monthly office parties
- Comp off & OT payment
- No formal dress is required in the office
- Open & free work culture & very colleagues
Work Days: Monday to Friday (5 days) | Work from Office, in Bangalore.
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure deals and perform risk assessments.
- present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower's ability to repay.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and submit applications on time.
- Financial forecasting.
- Practice due diligence.
- Keep up to date with the company's lending protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
Key Skills Required:
Tally ERP 9, Quick Books, Tax & GST Audits, Income Tax Computations, Professional Tax, TDS & GST Filing, Bank Reconciliation, E TDS, Creditors, Debtors, Petty Cash.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
- Helping the Auditors with the Salary making process.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
- Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
- Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes viz Service Tax, TDS, Profession tax.
- Knowledge of returns for e-TDS, Service Tax, Profession tax.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word) is a must and experience in using Tally 9 is highly preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to deal with customers and external contacts.
- Proactive and well organized.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Primary roles and responsibilities -
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of the projects, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business
- Work cross functionally to help inﬂuence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation-
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Traits that we are looking for -
- Experienced with MS oﬃce - Excel, Word and PPT
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should understand the product development process - to enable projects to be converted into Products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit candidates by using appropriate Job Portal, Databases, social media
- Detailed Screening of candidates resumes and job
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (Telephonic interviewing, reference check )
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and
- Review and understand technical job
- Advertising jobs on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment (interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions)
- HR Documentation.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Good knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Office
- Familiar with sourcing techniques
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Experience: 1 ~ 3 Years
- Any degree (UG /PG)
- Diploma / PG Diploma in Human resource Management
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
About the job
The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of office administration to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally.
Acting as info-hub for providing administration-related information and manage the Administrative staff and assign & monitor clerical functions
Maintain organization of office operations, procedures, and compliances.
Develop, monitor, and coordinate annual administrative budget
Should Handle Monthly Invoices, expenses, billing cycles, and monitor and report on finance.
Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the execution of operational activities.
Oversee materials and inventory management.
Strong IT skills, including MS office.
5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role
Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Strong organizational and communication skills
Strong ability to multitask
Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
Filters and “cleans” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
Candidate to work extensively on MS Excel in preparing the daily reports and activities to our clients Works with management to prioritize business and information needs Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets
0 to 1yr of Experience
Should have a good hold on working with MS Office Excel with analytical skills
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
● Experience of 1 year or more in people management role in the BPO industry
● 2-year experience in the collections industry with voice profile background
● Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● Proven experience as a ‘Team leader’ or a similar role.
● Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques ● Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
● Excellent data management skills
● High on ethics and adherence to policies
● Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
● Target orientation
● Graduate (any stream)
Role and responsibilities:
- B2B marketing.
- Contacting and approaching corporate clients i.e. HR Managers, administrations, marketing heads etc., of well-known companies in Bangalore. (Resources and data base will be provided, leads will be given daily basis), No cold calling, Not Call centre job.
- Fixing meetings with them, briefing them about our services & products over the meeting and cracking the deal.
- Following up the order placed by them and closing the deal.
- No targets, no deadlines.
- Your team will have 2-3 interns who will be working below you. You have to delegate work to them.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good convincing skills
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and ability to respond quickly and creatively to changing requirements.
- A very positive approach
- Negotiation skills
- Client relationship management
- Must have outgoing personality and enjoy daily contact with a wide variety of people.
- Must be quick thinking, decisive and self-confident.
Reporting to: -Managing Director only.
Monday to Friday 10:30 am to 7:30pm.
Saturday: 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Salary:15-30k PM +incentives (Travel and other expenses incurred by the marketing Executive are reimbursed)
Qualification: anygraduate (B.com, BBA, BMS, BTECH ETC.) Experience: Fresher - 2year experience
Probation Period:3 months
We provide a complete training session for all our candidates, this helps them to boost their morale irrespective of their education earlier.