MS-Office Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
different channels on the field
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Business Development Associate |Nimesa Technologies
Location: Bangalore, India
About [Nimesa Technologies Pvt. Ltd.]
Nimesa is a fast-growing enterprise software start-up founded by ex Netapp, EMC, Oracle executives,
that is looking to revolutionize Disaster Management of cloud-native applications through its
proprietary patent-pending and award-winning ADM (Application Data Mesh) technology. We are
venture funded and some of the leading banks, govt agencies, healthcare, saas, and e-commerce
companies use our product to be disaster-ready. Please find more information at www.nimesa.io.
What to expect from the role
• Work experience with different cloud services
• Work in collaboration with a team
• Guided by experts and professionals in the field and learning on the job
• Learn to sell enterprise-class scalable solutions.
• Experiencing in CRM Tools and Prospecting Methodology
Here is the ICP you will need to work on:
• North America and India geography
• B2B businesses, 100-2500 employees in size
• Selling to enterprises via an outbound sales motion
• Primary buyer of Nimesa tends to be CTO\CIO\VP Engineering\IT heads\CISO\Head of DevOps
• Users of Nimesa are Devops team/SRE engineers
• Conduct market research based on the company ICP
• Create a personalized and customized pitch for the customer
• Reach out to them through LinkedIn, email, and phone to set up an in-depth discussion with our
• Maintain hygiene in CRM
• 0-3 years of experience in demand generation through various channels, qualification, appointment
the setting, email marketing, demo products
• Experience selling to CIO\IT Managers is preferred
• Would love to be part of a high technology startup based in India
• Willing to work in US\UK time zone, if required
• Great communicator over phone, email and LinkedIn
• Consultative selling skills
• Would be ready to learn best in class sales process and ambition to grow fast
Nice to have requirements
• Experience selling to USA\UK Market is preferable
• Knowledge or experience in Backup\recovery, DR market or Selling AWS customers is desirable.
• Experience with market research, and inbound\outbound marketing is a huge plus
About the role:
Will be responsible for a massive opportunity to build and be a part of the largest performance marketing setup. This role assumes the responsibility of crafting a performance strategy for clients and creating success stories
Roles & Responsibilities
• Implement buys in DSP
• Execute testing strategies
• Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp-up time, creative used and cost per conversion
• Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and encouraging planning
• teams to implement creative solutions
• Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
• Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to improve the value of the marketing dataset
• Support and educate planning teams in identifying opportunities and delivering recommendations to clients
• Work independently with guidance from management regarding overall goals and objectives
• Oversee campaign analysts, strong knowledge of the programmatic landscape and challenges in the marketplace
• Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange-based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently, and in support of Campaign Managers
• Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle
. • Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in the team’s shared document repository
• Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
• Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for the campaign launch
• Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments.
• Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance using the internal tools/process. • Provide Weekly/monthly reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
• Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing.
• Strategic client engagements with clients resulting in recommending, developing presentations and planning campaigns that deliver on client objectives.
• UG/PG, MBA preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in search both DSP/SEM and/or advertising network and/or direct publisher with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities
• Hands-on experience working with RTB media (DSPs, Google Display Network, Google AdX, or in-house ad-network tools) a must-have sound understanding of ad-server technologies i.e. double-click, Sizmek, DMP(Lotame, AAM, crux, Bluekai etc.)
• A strong customer service mentality
• Ability to interpret campaign performance, including media, creative and landing page, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
Assisting HR Manager in recruitment and all other generalist work.
Immediate joiners will be given priority
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never give up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth.
- Working on an app that will have a global impact, helping commuters everywhere.
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day.
- Annual leaves plus public holidays (standard leave policy).
- A good deal of team building & recreation activities.
- Plenty of Tummoc goodies & performance bonuses.
- Employee referral bonus
- Free snacks & beverages in the office
- Weekly, Monthly office parties
- Comp off & OT payment
- No formal dress is required in the office
- Open & free work culture & very colleagues
Work Days: Monday to Friday (5 days) | Work from Office, in Bangalore.
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure deals and perform risk assessments.
- present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower's ability to repay.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and submit applications on time.
- Financial forecasting.
- Practice due diligence.
- Keep up to date with the company's lending protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
Key Skills Required:
Tally ERP 9, Quick Books, Tax & GST Audits, Income Tax Computations, Professional Tax, TDS & GST Filing, Bank Reconciliation, E TDS, Creditors, Debtors, Petty Cash.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
- Helping the Auditors with the Salary making process.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
- Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
- Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes viz Service Tax, TDS, Profession tax.
- Knowledge of returns for e-TDS, Service Tax, Profession tax.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word) is a must and experience in using Tally 9 is highly preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to deal with customers and external contacts.
- Proactive and well organized.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Primary roles and responsibilities -
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of the projects, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business
- Work cross functionally to help inﬂuence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation-
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Traits that we are looking for -
- Experienced with MS oﬃce - Excel, Word and PPT
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should understand the product development process - to enable projects to be converted into Products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
We are hiring a talented Executive Assistant to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated.
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors' daily calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
Qualifications for Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- 4+years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit candidates by using appropriate Job Portal, Databases, social media
- Detailed Screening of candidates resumes and job
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (Telephonic interviewing, reference check )
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and
- Review and understand technical job
- Advertising jobs on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment (interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions)
- HR Documentation.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Good knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Office
- Familiar with sourcing techniques
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Experience: 1 ~ 3 Years
- Any degree (UG /PG)
- Diploma / PG Diploma in Human resource Management
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
About the job
The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of office administration to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally.
Acting as info-hub for providing administration-related information and manage the Administrative staff and assign & monitor clerical functions
Maintain organization of office operations, procedures, and compliances.
Develop, monitor, and coordinate annual administrative budget
Should Handle Monthly Invoices, expenses, billing cycles, and monitor and report on finance.
Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the execution of operational activities.
Oversee materials and inventory management.
Strong IT skills, including MS office.
5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role
Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Strong organizational and communication skills
Strong ability to multitask
Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
Filters and “cleans” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
Candidate to work extensively on MS Excel in preparing the daily reports and activities to our clients Works with management to prioritize business and information needs Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets
0 to 1yr of Experience
Should have a good hold on working with MS Office Excel with analytical skills
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
● Experience of 1 year or more in people management role in the BPO industry
● 2-year experience in the collections industry with voice profile background
● Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● Proven experience as a ‘Team leader’ or a similar role.
● Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques ● Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
● Excellent data management skills
● High on ethics and adherence to policies
● Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
● Target orientation
● Graduate (any stream)
Role and responsibilities:
- B2B marketing.
- Contacting and approaching corporate clients i.e. HR Managers, administrations, marketing heads etc., of well-known companies in Bangalore. (Resources and data base will be provided, leads will be given daily basis), No cold calling, Not Call centre job.
- Fixing meetings with them, briefing them about our services & products over the meeting and cracking the deal.
- Following up the order placed by them and closing the deal.
- No targets, no deadlines.
- Your team will have 2-3 interns who will be working below you. You have to delegate work to them.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good convincing skills
- “Can do” attitude, flexibility and ability to respond quickly and creatively to changing requirements.
- A very positive approach
- Negotiation skills
- Client relationship management
- Must have outgoing personality and enjoy daily contact with a wide variety of people.
- Must be quick thinking, decisive and self-confident.
Reporting to: -Managing Director only.
Monday to Friday 10:30 am to 7:30pm.
Saturday: 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Salary:15-30k PM +incentives (Travel and other expenses incurred by the marketing Executive are reimbursed)
Qualification: anygraduate (B.com, BBA, BMS, BTECH ETC.) Experience: Fresher - 2year experience
Probation Period:3 months
We provide a complete training session for all our candidates, this helps them to boost their morale irrespective of their education earlier.