KMS Jobs in Mumbai
Leading US based IT MNC
• Responsible for the Strategy, Roadmap, Architecture, Design, Engineering and Lifecycle Delivery of our End User Devices, ensuring they are current and meet the needs of the business. These technologies include physical devices, Operating Systems, Device Software, printing and mobility services
• SCCM, (Windows 10, MAC & Linux) desktops, Modern Endpoint Management, InTune, endpoint security
• Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
• Skills in contributing to technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users
• High level understanding of all EUC technology namely SCCM, Nexthink, OS (Windows and Mac) , End point security , Privilege management , Intune / JAMF
• Govern the upgrades and compatibility of End User devices to ensure seamless upgrades to the business and new functionality and capabilities are introduced effectively
• Simplify the environment so our technology is current and delivers a great customer experience
• Responsible for the management, prioritization and execution of demand
• Engages with key Stakeholders and Customers to ensure these technologies meet customer needs.
• Manages our technology partners effectively to ensure that our services are optimized and cost effective
• Lead a strong technical team to deliver the right technology services to the business to deliver a great customer experience across these services
• Architecture governance for the Device portfolio to ensure all our technology solutions are designed and implemented to work seamlessly with our applications and infrastructure to deliver a great customer experience.
• Work across the Infrastructure and Applications team to ensure effective lifecycle management so our IT tools and services are optimized for the business.
an Ireland-based multinational professional services compan
Purpose of the role
Consultant collaborates with clients to advise, innovate, architect and transform their technology landscape leveraging the latest technologies and industry specific platforms/ products/ solutions.
- Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs
- Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
- Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions
- Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
Experience and Knowledge
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers and the ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
- Capable of building end to end business solutions
- Exposure of end to end project delivery lifecycle desirable
- Knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce
- One or more certifications related to Salesforce cloud process – Sales, Service, Community, Admin
- Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/ Analytics and Security and IoT
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
Global business process management company
Business Analyst (Strong P&C Insurance Experience Must)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Strong hands on P&C Insurance - Mandatory
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
User Acceptance Testing , Commercial Insurance , System Design , Insurance , User Stories Leadership Training , Cost Efficiency , Functionality Testing , P&C , Implementation , End User
D2C E-commerce Startup
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is an Indian retail conglomerate which is setting up a tech driven brand co-creation platform that transforms powerful ideas into authentic, profitable and experience-led brands that will define the future of brands in fashion, beauty, food and home decor space.
Role: Brand Entrepreneur (EIR)
This opportunity is for new brands that are in stealth mode & backed by Future Group promoters. It's a house of Personal care D2C brands in the space of haircare, skin care & kids personal care.
In 2020, CoVid 19 affected every business, few positively and many negatively. However, E-commerce adoption has gone through the roof and we have seen consumer's e-commerce spends grow. India's fast growing e-commerce market is seen growing by 30 percent a year to $200 billion (roughly Rs. 14,68,640 core) by 2026.
On the back of strong product-market fit and a change in human behaviour due to CoVid that buoyed ecommerce, we are currently building D2C personal care brands. The overall D2C market in India is expected to reach $100 billion in the next 7-8 years. We will be building a digital first content led approach to target this community of consumers. We aim to win shoppers at the moment of purchase by algorithmically managing demand forecasting, promotions and advertising spend, supply chain, content optimization and other aspects that help shoppers make online purchase decisions, all backed by Data Science.
As the Brand Entrepreneur, you will be part of the founding team conceptualizing the brand proposition, brand identity, and working with formulation experts to build the product pipeline.
Key Responsibilities :
- Creating Brand positioning and differentiation strategies, generating brand anticipation and planning Brand launch keeping in mind the key insights gained from customer and competitor analysis
- Analyzing and researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Looking at the pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability
- Executing strategies of expansion for existing products and services
- Supervising, managing and executing the manufacturing and supply chain for the brand life cycle
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Driving Marketing, Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing
- Coordinating the launch program
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the direction in executing the vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market execution plans
- Driving creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to "take action" through on-the ground plans
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to highlight opportunities and key issues
- Liaison with marketing team to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks throughout the product life-cycle starting from manufacturing to product launch
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
- Coordinate with New Product Development role for product composition, packaging and quality control.
- Comes with a brand led thinking along with sales orientation
- Execution of strategies/future plan for establishing the brands
- Have good analytical skills
- Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Ability to work well with multiple teams
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Understanding & appreciation of the new age consumer's needs
Critical Personality :
- Works with an owner's mindset, can embrace entrepreneurial culture
- Extensive PnL knowledge
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Speed in Execution
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good presentation skills
- Ability to Influence People
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Business Acumen and Result Oriented
- Analytical & Data Oriented
- Realtime solution oriented
The ideal candidate will have :
1. An MBA from a top tier B School preferred. (Not Mandatory)
2. At least 3-5 years work experience overall, with a minimum 2 years in brand/category management
3. Experience in running multi-functional teams
4. Early experience in strategy consulting or in top tier FMCG companies is preferred
5. Experience in D2C brands is preferred The ideal candidate is ambitious, looking for an entrepreneurial stint, has tremendous ownership, and combines sharp consumer insight with sound business judgment
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
The company are in over 25 countries across six continents
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
at AMN Life Science Private Limited
- Dossier preparation, review submission in ACTD/ CTD/ Country Specific format for Product registration for local and export to ensure error free timely submissions as per marketing Dept. timeline.
- To evaluate respond to any regulatory query, customer requirements that may arise from health authority so as to satisfy the query. Ensure accurate and timely responses to queries.
- Review technical documents like process validation, AMV, Stability and composition etc, labeling, batch records, specification sheets or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- To Co-ordinate / to visit with respective dept. in HO / Plant / ADL / R D for documents samples required for dossier / registration purpose. Co-ordination with API / PM vendors to resolve technical quires w.r.t. regulatory requirements.
- Artwork Checking development for registration and commercial purpose as per regulatory requirement Ensure that all product artwork is updated when necessary and submitted in correct format and subsequent approved artwork is accurately recorded and communicated. Handling local FDA, DCGI and regulatory related activities.
- Ensuring accurate recording and communication of regulatory submissions, correspondence with authorities and final approval to facilitate compliance.
- Carrying out any task delegated by Export Manager which contributes to overall running of the Export Department and assisting Export Manager in marketing business development activities. Participate in training activities for career development to attain a high level of competency in all aspects of regulatory affairs. Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards or guidance documents.
Fintech Marketplace For Bharat
Work for one of the fastest growing financial ecommerce platforms, and give your career great exposure to global processes and systems.
- Developing cross-platform (Android & iOS) applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Being committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Principal Duties / Responsibilities:
- Developing app using Flutter for both Android & iOS platforms.
- Writing quality code independently that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Evaluating and implementing out-of-the-box ideas for application development.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications.
- Detecting and troubleshooting application issues.
What you need to have:
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Flutter.
- Should have worked and successfully deployed apps using Flutter framework.
- Good knowledge of Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
- Should have worked on mobile platforms like Android or iOS.
- Should have developed & worked with Flutter widgets for iOS & Android
- Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
- Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development team members.
- Understanding of Functional Reactive Programming is a must.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development.