MS-Office Jobs in Pune
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative working closely with the revenue team.
- Need to be a target oriented.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise (preferable not mandate)
- Should be strong in analyzing and negotiation skills
- Graduates/PGDBA/PGDM/MBA or equivalent with good grades.
- Candidates who have completed certification courses related to sales/marketing can also apply
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Should be responsible for achieving individual targets.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Extremely organized, highly efficient, and motivated to work independently.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responsible for lead generation through exhaustive Market Research, out bound cold calling, target account selling, email campaigns and social media.
- Experience in developing an outbound pipeline from the ground up.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with impeccable presentation skills.
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and revenue objectives.
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience in international markets preferably the US and UK markets.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Machintel’s service lines and value proposition.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- MBA Marketing
Work mode: Hybrid, in office
Location - Pune, Maharashtra
We’re hiring a Marketing intern to join our team to help WittyPen achieve its marketing goals and scale its platform’s awareness.
If you are someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and looking to build a career in content marketing, then you are exactly what we are looking for. Your work will involve multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a marketing intern, you will be working in multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
1) Performing market analysis and SEO research
3) Planning and implementing social media campaigns
A keen interest in content and digital marketing is essential to succeed for this role. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
2) Keen interest in social media and content creation
3) Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace
4) Passion for content & digital marketing industry and its best practices
5) Knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Canva and other designer tools is preferred
6) Knowledge about SEO is preferred
Pay and benefits - Internship
This is a hybrid, in-office internship (40-hour per week) position. The length of the internship will be of 3 months, and the location of the office will be in Pune, Maharashtra.
The stipend for this position is between ₹8,000 - ₹10,000 INR. You will be expected to work using your own desktop during the internship duration.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve plumbing systems, equipment selections, specifications and other related processes for commercial, industrial and domestic(multi-family) projects.
- Prepare detailed technical construction drawings, calculations, and specifications for plumbing systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards, codes and customer requirements using computer-assisted engineering or design software/ tools. (AutoCAD, REVIT, Navisworks, Trane Trace, Carrier HAP)
- Perform detailed calculations and prepare relevant technical specifications, sequence of operations and details for the project as per customer requirements and existing conditions.
- Knowledge of Codes including but not limited to NYC Building Code, International Codes, Plumbing Code, Energy Code, NFPA Standards, ASHRAE Standards, etc.
- Review design concept, calculations, drawings to the accuracy of design intent, Code Compliance and customer requirements.
- Review Engineering submittals, shop drawings and various construction administration procedures to provide quick turnaround during project's construction phase.
- Develop training modules, calculation procedures and other company tool development methods used in Design & Execution. Train young engineers to conform to standards & improve performances.
- Coordinate with client, project managers and vendors to ensure on time delivery of projects as per schedule and requirements.
- Develop cost estimation & Bill of materials as per design concept.
- Self-motivated & driven with excellent communication skills and basic understanding of Microsoft office, excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Experience – 4+ Years of experience
- Strong in Revit and AutoCAD
- Must have a worked with Building Services.
- Must have worked on International projects, US preferred
- Team handling experience
Calling to understand requirements
Prepare and sending quotations
Maintain and tracking of sales funnel
Maintaining CRM /LMS
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Responsible for overall, management of all statutory compliances with documentation
- Working on data, reconciliation statements for assessments, audits etc
- Preparation & Submission of Monthly/periodical compliance MIS and statements, financial reports as may be required or prescribed.
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, accounts finalization.
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements as per Ind As, audit co-ordination
- Team Management
- Tally and MS Office knowledge
Experience: CA with 5-6 years
Resource 1: Senior Accounts Executive
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- CA Inter with Industry experience of 3 to 4 years or Fresher CA Candidate.
* Understand client requirements related to their IT needs and deliver qualified consultants.
* Source and screen potential candidates for openings.
* Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
* Negotiate compensation, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
* Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
* Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
* Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for an HR Intern (Part time/full time) for 6 months in HR Generalist profile (60% Recruitment and 40% HR Operations). You will be closaly work on Training & Development and Performance Management System Project.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR, we’d like to meet you.
• Screen resumes and application forms.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Update internal databases with new employee information.
• Leave and Attendance management.
• Prepare HR-related reports.
• Maintain training calendar.
• Address employee queries.
• Organize company events.
• Familiarity with HRIS, resume database.
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Human Resources Management or similar field.