MS-Office Jobs in Pune
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
Responsible for overall, management of all statutory compliances with documentation
- Working on data, reconciliation statements for assessments, audits etc
- Preparation & Submission of Monthly/periodical compliance MIS and statements, financial reports as may be required or prescribed.
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, accounts finalization.
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements as per Ind As, audit co-ordination
- Team Management
- Tally and MS Office knowledge
Experience: CA with 5-6 years
Resource 1: Senior Accounts Executive
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- CA Inter with Industry experience of 3 to 4 years or Fresher CA Candidate.
* Understand client requirements related to their IT needs and deliver qualified consultants.
* Source and screen potential candidates for openings.
* Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
* Negotiate compensation, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
* Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
* Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
* Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for an HR Intern (Part time/full time) for 6 months in HR Generalist profile (60% Recruitment and 40% HR Operations). You will be closaly work on Training & Development and Performance Management System Project.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR, we’d like to meet you.
• Screen resumes and application forms.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Update internal databases with new employee information.
• Leave and Attendance management.
• Prepare HR-related reports.
• Maintain training calendar.
• Address employee queries.
• Organize company events.
• Familiarity with HRIS, resume database.
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Human Resources Management or similar field.