MS-Word Jobs in Indore
Job Title: Program manager
- Responsible for program management of end-to-end delivery execution from manufacturer factory to cross-border customer locations across the globe
- Work with 3PL transporters, clearing and forwarding agents, shipping lines and custom agents and warehousing partners in different countries to ensure the timely and smooth execution of orders
- Manage 3PL partners including selection, negotiation, performance management and payment for all stages of cross-border logistics and strive to achieve lowest cost efficiency
- Understand and meet the regulatory logistics requirements for different countries
- Ensure tight adherence to the logistics processes, review the key performance metrics, and highlight any risks
- Support the supply & demand team in closing customer deals through the finalization of shipping rates
- Work with other stakeholders - quality, supply and demand team to ensure smooth execution of deliveries
- Build and manage a team for driving the sub-activities for the cross-border logistics
- 4+ Years of Experience in Project Management & Problem Solving
- Should have demonstrated experience in scale & problem solving
- Willing to travel to remote areas (eg Manufacturing factories in parts of Gujarat, MP & Maharashtra)
- Independently manage a lot of external stakeholders like transport, customs agents, CHA, forwarders and warehouse owners
at MMF Infotech Technologies Private Limited
- Assisting and coordinating with operations team
- supporting administrative staff
- conducting marketing research
- documentation and reporting to the operations department
- preparing reports on competitor product analysis
- ensuring if everything is working in a perfect manner
- using technology to keep the company updated behind the curtains
- Should be responsible for efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
- Responsible for rendering useful administrative support to other members of the customer care team.
- Responsible for documenting all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Call Tracking System.
- Responsible for monitoring Call tracking for responses from administrative team so call returns are done in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility is to Follow-up with participants within a 24-hour period in regards to the initial phone call even if it is to just touch base and let participant know inquiry is still be researched.
- Responsibility is to answer participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
at Software Galaxy Systems
Job Role: Sr. Recruiter /Leads/Account Managers
Job Location: Indore
Job Type: Work From Office
Equal Opportunity Provider: We welcome & encourage both Female & Male candidates to work with us.
Shift Timing: US Time Zone (Night Shift)
- For Male Candidate: Any time between 6:00 PM IST to 6:00 AM IST actual shift would be allotted as per the business requirement.
- For Female Candidates: 8:00 PM to 5:30 (Fixed Shift)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing the Requirements from the clients and generation of revenue as per expectations
- Mapping the client’s needs and getting the best out of available opportunities
- Balancing the workload as per the available resources and getting the job done
- Responsible for the productivity of the Team Members and their growth in the organization
- Co-ordination with other departments to complete the recruitment cycle
- Responsible for maintaining Individual and team data base.
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought-after candidates for client marketing
- Responsible for team’s success in delivering the pre-defined targets.
- Should have minimum of 3+ years of experience as Team Leader in a direct or MSP based US Recruitment environment.
- Candidates willing to take challenging job only needs to apply.
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment cycle for US Based clients with hands on experience of working in the MSP environment.
- Must have experience in handling a diverse team.
- Excellent understanding the client requirements and the ability to drive them through a complete recruitment cycle.
- Working closely with Sales / Account Manager to anticipate requirements & identify potential resource pool.
- Driving the teams to achieve their targets along with his/her own targets.
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines Demonstrates the ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks must be proactive & self-driven.
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented
at InnoEye Software Technologies
Title:- Jira Consultant
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
Understand our business and advise on the best way to use JIRA
Help implement governance of our JIRA usage
Ensure JIRA projects are standardised for development teams
Document our usage of JIRA
Create training material for new hires
SME on workflow, plugins and all JIRA functionality
Consult with teams on how to use JIRA effectively – PMO, PLM Team, Solution Team, Leadership, Business Analysts, Tribe Leads, etc
Setup and maintain reports
Advise on best practices for maintaining JIRA.
Experience of designing and managing large scale JIRA deployments in software development environments using agile.