Forms Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Future Group India
- In-depth knowledge of SAP system, ABAP language and HANA platform.
- Experience in using/ working with ABAP, OO ABAP, Reports, BAPI, BADI, User Exits, ALV Reports, Module Pool, BDC, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, ALE/IDOC, RFCs, HANA - CDS view, Attribute Views, Procedure, AMDP and ADBC experience, HANA Native Views Attribute View, Analytic Views, Modelling and Procedures and HANA XS and Search experience.
- Work on development, enhancements/ changes and implementation of SAP-ABAP projects.
- Provide high quality support throughout the project.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop systems to meet the requirements.
- Create technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
- Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
- Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
- Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
- Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
at Sublime Data Systems Private Limited
Backend Lead Engineer - Node.js
About the Job:-
We are seeking a skilled and innovative - Backend Engineer to join our growing company. As a Backend Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to build the backend for production-level enterprise products.
We would like to meet you if you have excellent programming skills and a passion for learning trending tech stacks and working with a growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Experience required - 4+ years
Job Type - Full-time (Onsite)
- Communicating with clients for day-to-day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Coordinating with Frontend and DevOps engineers
- Produce clean, efficient, and reusable code based on specifications
- Implementing 3rd party library
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Follow emerging technologies
- Node.js, Express.js
- Database: Postgres or MySQL
- Any ORM Framework (Sequelize or Typeform)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Good to have:
- DevOps Practice over AWS or GCP
- OOPs concept
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
- Information Technology & Services
Edit job description
at Bombay Softwares
We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals who have a passion for solving complex problems, and a strong will to learn. Join our engineering team and help us orchestrate, deploy & maintain efficient and scalable applications. To be successful in this role, you should have experience writing server-side logic.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly scalable & complex web applications that align with our business needs.
1. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
2. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
3. Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption.
4. Implementation of security and data protection.
5. Debug code on the platform (written by self or others) to find the root cause of any ongoing issues and rectify them.
6. Database query optimization & design and implement scalable database schemas that represent and support business processes.
7. Review Merge requests of peers.
Qualification & Skills
1. Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in Node.jS stack.
2. Knowledge of how to build, use & document RESTful APIs.
3. Strong knowledge of version control.
4. Strong database skills.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. Experience deploying Node.js applications into production.
2. Ability to implement & work with sockets programming.
3. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure, and project deployment with the pipeline.
4. Knowledge of Redis is a plus.
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- At least one year experience with PHP or NodeJS.
- Experience with at least one Relational database like MongoDB, MySQL or NoSQL
- Experience with multiple PHP frameworks will be plus(e.g Wordpress, Laravel, Codeigniter,Symfony, cakePHP)
- Proficiency with multiple PHP Frameworks.
- Proficiency designing and building APIs.
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment development. Understanding of RESTful web services.
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
- Experience using Git / GitHub. Excellent communication skills
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Candidates with 2-6 years experience
Key required Skills:
1. Candidates with experience in Drupal 7, 8 & 9 design, development, customization and management.
2. Must know core drupal customization and a strong backend developer with extensive experience of custom coding.
3. Knowledge/experience of Drupal 7 & 8 is a MUST.
4. Knowledge of Drupal 9 is an added advantage.
5. Experience of Migration to Drupal 8 and Drupal 9 is a MUST.
however, need to be flexible when there are deadlines and requirements
at Genius placement service
Package : upto 10 LPA
Experience: 4-7 years
WFH option available
UK based company with IT-based work in Ahmedabad and seeks to empower IT professionals and
organizations through the latest technologies.We are aproduct aswell asservice-basedindustry.We have
pioneeredin handling projects from the UK related to the healthcare industry in the UK. We follow a
novel tech-led approach and expand our expertise all over the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate ?
● 4to7yearsof experience alongwiththe same yearsofrelevant experience inRuby onRails.
● Experience supportingand codingwith RESTfulAPI.
● SQL familiarity shouldbe there.
● ExcellentinDATABASE design and queries with postgres.
● Comfort with modern web architecture.
● Technical design and implementation of new features.
● AWS infrastructure experience is a plus
● Knowledge of Squashing bugs.
● Knowledge ofImproving security.
● Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common librariessuch asRspec andResque.
● Experienceworkingwithbackgroundand Cron-jobs,sidekiq,resque.
● Project handling and management along with strong communication skills
What will a candidate be doing with us ?
● Design,buildandmaintain efficient,reusable, and reliable Ruby codes.
● Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blobstores).
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers withserver-sidelogic.
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, anddevise solutionsto these problems.
● Helpmaintain code quality, organization and automatization.
● Aknack for writing clean,readable Ruby code
at Kalibre global konnects
Greetings from Kalibre,
Job Title:- Jr. Dot Net Developer- Asp.net / MVC / .Net Core
Location:- WFH(temporary), Timing:- 10am to 7pm
Employee Strength:- 20
Days:- 6 days working 2 nd and 4 th Sat holiday
Experience: 1yr to 2yrs
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Web Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Key Skills:- Asp.Net, MVC, .Net Core, C#, MSSQL Server
Education- B. Tech/B.E./ B. Sc/ MCA/ M. Sc/ M. Tech
Experience with *ASP.NET MVC/C# & database analysis, design and querying with SQL
Server including Visual Studio 2019, Angular JS, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web
Knowledge of Design Patterns
Experience working with distributed items
Expecting developer can work individually or in a team
Experience with MVC, C#, SQL Server
Experience with jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON &CSS.
- Must have experience of Windows Application Development
- Must have good understanding of C#.NET, Win forms , API integration and development.
- Excellent Microsoft.NET technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills.
- Strong in database (SQL Server / MySQL / SqLite ) skills
- Strong in Coding Skills and unit testing
- Good Team Player
Excellent Communication Skills
Have to be a quick learner
Complete project on time
at Azine Technologies
Design themes using HTML, CSS/SASS, Bootstrap, and WordPress.
Maintain existing WordPress client sites.
QA sites during staging and after deployment.
Create clean, DRY, and reusable code.
Keep yourself and the team up to date with JIRA kanban flow work boards.
Work with Lead and junior developers as a team from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
PHP frameworks knowledge and MVC understanding
Knowledge of version control (GIT).
Attend meetings with in-house account managers and project leads to discuss technical requirements, timeframes, mockups/wireframes and scope of work.
Working both independently and with other developers.
Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Adhering to best practices, comments in code, and documentation.
2+ year of experience with WordPress and PHP.
Willingness to learn Advance WP CMS and Liquid templating for custom theme development.
Experience building custom themes, plugins, and widgets.
Experience working with third-party APIs - SOAP, REST and other (Facebook and Twitter).
Required Experience and Qualifications
Strong knowledge of web performance optimization, caching. Experience working with WP Engine Server Environment. Benefits Additional Notes We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with: - weekly lunches, alternate weekends-off, annual medical checkups, social engagement, financial assistance and more.
Required Experience and Qualifications
3 to 4 Years of working experience in WordPress is required.
Perks, Benefits & Culture:
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with -
- weekly lunches
- alternate weekends-off
- Half-day working Saturdays
- annual medical checkups
- Social engagement
- financial assistance
- Diwali Bonuses
- and more...