MS-Word Jobs in Pune
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Maxxcell Overseas Education Services is well known UK, Ireland, Germany, USA and Canada Consultants for Study Abroad in Goa, India. We are having vast experience in providing consultancy for Foreign Student Visa, especially for UK, Ireland, Germany, USA and Canada.
Maxxcell has been bridging Education aspirants with better futures, A student aiming to get a seat in renowned Universities in countries like UK, Ireland, Germany, USA and Canada. We have dedicated departments such as IELTS / TOFEL training, counselling, operations, content writing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ Responsible for completing the application process for our students with the universities/ colleges. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, as maybe required, for timely submission and follow-up.
∙ Assist student with the documents required for the University/College application.
∙ Assist students with the process for arranging travel and finances, as maybe required.
∙ Advise students in resolving their queries and other problems, that may arise in the application and joining process
∙ Responsible for maintaining all information / documents and updating systems, as required
∙ Network with a range of stakeholders - with universities, partners / associates etc; Maintain relationships with peers at universities / colleges
∙ Assist parents and students for Study VISA related documents.
∙ Assist students to fill in the VISA application and book VISA appointment.
Note: Work experience is not mandatory for this role, however having experience would be an added advantage. Candidate will be provided with adequate training.
∙ Bachelors/Masters in travel and tourism or any other stream
∙ Organization and interpersonal skills, proven track record in building relationships with team and clients
∙ Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
∙ A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
∙ Administrative, organizational and time management skills, delegation skills
∙ Be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances.
∙ Be able to develop their skills and seek advice from a variety of sources.
∙ Strong zeal to learn and adapt to changes
Customer service and care of the customers
- By entering customer data in to the data base
- By updating customer information
- By handling customer telephone calls and making required activities
- By actively preventing terminations of contracts and reduce of purchased services
- By handling customer feedback and making required activities
- By making customer satisfaction surveys
- By follow up of first delivery to new customer
- By follow up of contract termination and final invoicing
- By making invoicing to customers
- By printing of delivery lists
- By archive of customer documents