MS-Excel Jobs in Pune
Calling to understand requirements
Prepare and sending quotations
Maintain and tracking of sales funnel
Maintaining CRM /LMS
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Assistant Manager Compliance
- Responsible for overall, management of all statutory compliances including but not limited to Income Tax, TDS, GST, STPI etc
- Preparation & Submission of Monthly/periodical compliance MIS and statements, financial reports as may be required or prescribed.
- Preparation of data for respective compliance due dates and liaising with consultants.
- Working on data, reconciliation statements for assessments, audits etc.
- Maintaining complete documentation and records for all statutory compliance across the group companies.
- Should have practical knowledge of GST returns filing, 26AS reconciliation, TDS & should be able to assist with finalization of accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands on experience on Tally.
- Good communication skills – Ability to discuss different aspects of accounting, reporting and compliance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant with Industry of experience of 3 to 5 years or Chartered Accountant with 1–3-year experience.
- Inbound/Outbound Calls II Good Communication
- Inform Customers about the Company's Products/Services and Offers
- Manage Inbound/ Outbound Customer calls in a Timely Manner
- Generate Leads That Develop Into New Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs and Convince the Customer to Buy the Product/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product/Service Knowledge and Clarify Information Wherever Required
Customer service and care of the customers
- By entering customer data in to the data base
- By updating customer information
- By handling customer telephone calls and making required activities
- By actively preventing terminations of contracts and reduce of purchased services
- By handling customer feedback and making required activities
- By making customer satisfaction surveys
- By follow up of first delivery to new customer
- By follow up of contract termination and final invoicing
- By making invoicing to customers
- By printing of delivery lists
- By archive of customer documents
1. Sourcing candidates through various sources (Naukri, Indeed, and LinkedIn)
2. Screening the candidates via emails/calls
3. Following up with the candidates regarding interview schedules
4. Updating the Excel database on a regular basis
5. Working on joining formalities
GrowthAssist is one of the globally recognized outsourcing agencies in the industry based out in India, founded in 2020 with a current strength of 25+ team members, and growing rapidly.
Currently, we are hiring passionate Paid Marketing Specialists to join our team. Please refer to the job description for more insights about the organization and the role:
- Job Location: Jaipur/Pune/Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Remote OK
- Job Title: SEM Consultant
- Job Timings: 5 PM to 1 AM (IST) | US Client
- Job Type: Contractual & Full-time (Both)
- Required Experience: 2+ years
- Salary: 30-50k INR (Month)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and keeping track of ROI.
- Compiling regular spend reports for campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Understand the client’s business and work towards achieving their KPIs.
- Weekly/fortnightly and monthly reporting of the accounts with data insights.
- Be up to date with industry updates and experiments.
- Drawing the strategies, executing, and analyzing profitability.
- Coordination with the other teams to get the right assets and execution done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge/experience in working in-house or agency working methodology and culture.
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with coding and conversion tracking will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management tools but not limited to: Google AdWords Editor, Yahoo advertising platform, MSN Adcenter, Facebook ads manager & LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Proven track record of management of paid search campaigns (Google, Yahoo, MSN), mobile paid search campaigns, GDN & shopping ads, and Retargeting campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn) creation, drawing the strategies and analyzing the performance.
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytics tools (GTM & GA).
- Google Ads certifications with in-depth knowledge.
- Expertise in Advance level Excel operation (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP Experience).
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Additionally, we at Growth Assist review communication skills and English fluency to ensure effortless collaboration.
What We Offer
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Good Excel knowledge - able to create dashboards, pivots, formulas, keyboard shortcuts
· Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
· Must have good 3-4 years of SQL Queries (using Access database) & Java scripts
· Good communication skills to interact with clients
· Overall have finance & accounting domain knowledge
· Ability to comprehend emails from other employees and action work accordingly
· Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
Should be ok with working in 24* 7 environment.
- Prepare pitch decks & branding material before pitching to any mentor
- Grow Vennplay’s mentor network by connecting & build relationships with experienced professionals across various industries
- Demonstrate our platform to them & onboard them as a mentor with us
- Interview & capture their professional journey
- Help them create & manage their profile
Consider yourself a good fit if you
- Are great with people
- Have professional email writing skills
- Have awesome presentation skills
- Have Pro Networking skills
- Are good at verbal & written communication in English
- Are proficient in tools like MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- 0-3 years of experience in business development / marketing or sales
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate (Marketing specialization preferred)
• Researching organizations and individuals online (through LinkedIn) to identify new
leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about
• Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and
• Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected
content, and cross-selling and upselling
• Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients,
pitching in for the expected research content by the clients, based on your
• Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs
of the clients
• Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
• Account Farming and development
• Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively
• Must be flexible with a variety of work handed over and complete with justice. Must
be a full - time dedicated team member
- Bachelor’s degree
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to perform annual goals successfully.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to secure the technical win best.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships.
- Smart & quick learners.
- Min 12th Pass
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer operation
- Age between 18-22 years
- Experience in B2B selling of Software & Cloud services
- Experience in selling to C-level executives
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Should be good with Microsoft / Google ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint )
- Should have excellent negotiation skills
- Should be able to use a good CRM tool like Hubspot
- You will be part of the core sales team and will work with the directors
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Analyse the market and establish competitive advantages
- Generate new leads and keep the existing leads warm
- Create & maintain sales pipeline
- Create proposals & close the deals
Job Purpose: This Job Position usually administers to recover the payments from the defaulter clients within the stipulated period of time to maintain the cash flow of the company.
Industry- Heavy Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Construction, engineering, cement, metals
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, for recovery.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Obtain background information on all accounts assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc…
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with clients on early warning and remedial action on the same.
- Daily call memo and progress report on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want payment work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring
- Should have two-wheeler.
Skills & Knowledge:
-Relevant Experience 1 - 2 years experience in recovery or collection
-Proficient in MS Office(Excel Knowledge is Mandatory)
-Good Communication skills in Marathi, Hindi,& English
-Self Motivated & Go-getter
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location- Warje, Pune
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Educational Qualification: BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA or equivalent degree in trade/commerce stream with domain knowledge in indirect taxation.
- Prior work experience in tax software solution or tax advisory companies preferred.
- Ability to effectively service large portfolio of customers
- Excellence in Interpersonal Skills with strong command on spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide a team of customer support associates on customer issue investigation and resolution by applying understanding of GST compliance requirements, GSTN APIs, Eway Bill APIs and E-Invoicing APIs etc.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems, to guide support team
- Updating self-help documents or preparing FAQ’s, to build knowledge base of support team on issues raised by ASP Partners and Corporates.
- Ensure timely response to customers with accurate guidance for issue resolution, by measuring the performance of support team on response SLA and quality of response.
- Manage ongoing interaction with key client relationships to build the relationship to level of being the preferred and only service provider for GST compliance requirements.
- Manage monthly billing operations across customer portfolio – including a good control on receivable ageing and reporting to management on realization delays which require management intervention.
- Manage regular interaction with GST Network for customer issues. Build a strong relationship with GST Network to achieve quicker turnaround from GSTN on deliverables.
- Keep a close watch on any updates from GSTN and/or the ASP-GSP ecosystem, to convey relevant updates to our customer portfolio.