MS-Excel Jobs in Pune
● Generate loan leads from the partnered institutions, open market and through different channels on the field.
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, and handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions.
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients.
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory.
Experience: 1year+ in Banking sales such as personal loans, and home loans.
Maxxcell Overseas Education Services is well known UK, Ireland, Germany, USA and Canada Consultants for Study Abroad in Goa, India. We are having vast experience in providing consultancy for Foreign Student Visa, especially for UK, Ireland, Germany, USA and Canada.
Maxxcell has been bridging Education aspirants with better futures, A student aiming to get a seat in renowned Universities in countries like UK, Ireland, Germany, USA and Canada. We have dedicated departments such as IELTS / TOFEL training, counselling, operations, content writing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ Responsible for completing the application process for our students with the universities/ colleges. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, as maybe required, for timely submission and follow-up.
∙ Assist student with the documents required for the University/College application.
∙ Assist students with the process for arranging travel and finances, as maybe required.
∙ Advise students in resolving their queries and other problems, that may arise in the application and joining process
∙ Responsible for maintaining all information / documents and updating systems, as required
∙ Network with a range of stakeholders - with universities, partners / associates etc; Maintain relationships with peers at universities / colleges
∙ Assist parents and students for Study VISA related documents.
∙ Assist students to fill in the VISA application and book VISA appointment.
Note: Work experience is not mandatory for this role, however having experience would be an added advantage. Candidate will be provided with adequate training.
∙ Bachelors/Masters in travel and tourism or any other stream
∙ Organization and interpersonal skills, proven track record in building relationships with team and clients
∙ Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
∙ A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
∙ Administrative, organizational and time management skills, delegation skills
∙ Be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances.
∙ Be able to develop their skills and seek advice from a variety of sources.
∙ Strong zeal to learn and adapt to changes
Assistant Manager Compliance
- Responsible for overall, management of all statutory compliances including but not limited to Income Tax, TDS, GST, STPI etc
- Preparation & Submission of Monthly/periodical compliance MIS and statements, financial reports as may be required or prescribed.
- Preparation of data for respective compliance due dates and liaising with consultants.
- Working on data, reconciliation statements for assessments, audits etc.
- Maintaining complete documentation and records for all statutory compliance across the group companies.
- Should have practical knowledge of GST returns filing, 26AS reconciliation, TDS & should be able to assist with finalization of accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands on experience on Tally.
- Good communication skills – Ability to discuss different aspects of accounting, reporting and compliance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant with Industry of experience of 3 to 5 years or Chartered Accountant with 1–3-year experience.
Managing daily accounting and banking activities
Tally Updation on daily basis - Purchase, Sales and Bank Entries
Reconciliation: Bank, Debtors & Creditors
Payment Follow ups: Receivables & Payables
Invoices: Sales Invoices, Debit Notes, Credit Notes
Calculation and Payments – GST, TDS, P.T., P.F., and E.S.I.
Finalization of accounts for Income Tax Audit
Return Preparation for – GST, and TDS
Assisting stakeholders’ requirements
Negotiating and Managing vendors
Knowledge of Banking, Accounts, GST, TDS and statutory compliance is a must
Good command over Tally, MS Excel and Word
Detail oriented, highly organized, team player and multitasking
Effective communication skills
We are looking for a Data Research Specialist in our Data Operations team to effectively manage large amounts of information. The Data Operations team is responsible for supporting our Product & Tech teams with data validation, data analysis and data updation requests.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision. We’re looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our business. Ultimately, a good (Data) Research Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
● Help in improving the quality of our dataset by researching and fixing errors when flagged by internal teams or customers
● Research data from secondary sources and validating data accuracy based on the task
● Compile data, verify its accuracy and format it according to specifications so as to prepare the source data for computer entry
● Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
● Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
● Maintain accurate records of past research and valuable datasets
● Mentor junior team members by onboarding them (for new joiners) and helping them improve their productivity
Required skills (Mandatory)
● Bachelor's degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field
● 3+ years of data analysis or data operations experience is required
● Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.) & Google sheets
● Strong knowledge of Internet research
● Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
● Good reasoning and judgment capabilities to determine the accuracy of information from ambiguous or conflicting sources
● Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple sources
● Ability to work independently on projects
● Keeping information confidential is of paramount importance
We are looking for a Senior Data Research Specialist in our Data Operations team to effectively
manage large amounts of information. The Data Operations team is responsible for supporting
our Product & Tech teams with data validation, data analysis and data updation requests.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for
precision. We’re looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our business.
Ultimately, a good (Data) Research Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accurate,
up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
● Help in improving the quality of our dataset by researching and fixing errors when flagged
by internal teams or customers.
● Research data from secondary sources and validating data accuracy based on the task.
● Compile data, verify its accuracy and format it according to specifications so as to prepare
the source data for computer entry.
● Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check
● Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
● Maintain accurate records of past research and valuable datasets.
● Mentor junior team members by onboarding them (for new joiners) and helping them
improve their productivity.
Required skills (Mandatory)
● Bachelor's degree in information management, data analytics, computer science,
or a similar field.
● 3+ years of data analysis or data operations experience is required.
● Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.) & Google sheets.
● Strong knowledge of Internet research.
● Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
● Good reasoning and judgment capabilities to determine the accuracy of
information from ambiguous or conflicting sources.
● Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple sources.
● Ability to work independently on projects.
● Keeping information confidential is of paramount importance.
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us • For the world: Improve transparency and trust in the B2B ecosystem
• For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives. Our core values (how we act)
• Have Empathy
• Continuously push the barrier
• Make data driven decisions
• Take smart risks
• Have fun at work
We, at Bitkraft Technologies LLP, are looking for a Digital Marketing and Inside Sales Intern who is willing to join us for a longer period of time.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and you will be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
This is an opportunity for you if you are looking to make a career in Marketing and Sales.
Skills Required: Strong communication, MS - Excel, Sales, Digital marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing
Full time internship which can mature into a permanent position.
Stipend: Starting ₹8000
Experience: Fresher to 1 year
Location: Mumbai/ Pune/ Remote
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update CRM - closely track leads
- Consolidating and sharing weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights & reports
- Learning and implementing new marketing strategies to promote our brand
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Previous internship experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meet deadlines and support team members meet goals
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
About Bitkraft Technologies:
Bitkraft is an award winning Software Engineering Consultancy focused on Enterprise Software Solutions, Mobile Apps Development, ML/AI Solution Engineering, Extended Reality, Managed Cloud Services and Technology Skill-sourcing, with an extraordinary track record.
We are driven by technology and push the limits of what can be done to realise the business needs of our customers.
Our team is committed towards delivering products of the highest standards and we take pride in creating robust user-driven solutions that meet business needs.
Bitkraft boasts of clients across over 10+ countries including US, UK, UAE, Oman, Australia and India to name a few.
To know more about Bitkraft visit our website bitkraft.co.in
- Inbound/Outbound Calls II Good Communication
- Inform Customers about the Company's Products/Services and Offers
- Manage Inbound/ Outbound Customer calls in a Timely Manner
- Generate Leads That Develop Into New Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs and Convince the Customer to Buy the Product/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product/Service Knowledge and Clarify Information Wherever Required
Customer service and care of the customers
- By entering customer data in to the data base
- By updating customer information
- By handling customer telephone calls and making required activities
- By actively preventing terminations of contracts and reduce of purchased services
- By handling customer feedback and making required activities
- By making customer satisfaction surveys
- By follow up of first delivery to new customer
- By follow up of contract termination and final invoicing
- By making invoicing to customers
- By printing of delivery lists
- By archive of customer documents
1. Sourcing candidates through various sources (Naukri, Indeed, and LinkedIn)
2. Screening the candidates via emails/calls
3. Following up with the candidates regarding interview schedules
4. Updating the Excel database on a regular basis
5. Working on joining formalities
1E9 Advisors provides software and services to energy markets around the world.
We are seeking an analyst to support customers with research and analysis in the renewable generation and battery energy storage solution space.
We advise portfolios that include renewable generation, standalone storage and generation plus storage assets and across a range of activities including project development, valuation, project finance, operation, optimization, and risk management. We provide regional coverage in the US, EMEA, and APAC. Our customers include asset owners, asset operators, and institutional investors (debt and equity). Read more at 1E9 Advisors (enine.dev) & Financial Machines (finmachines.com)
Candidates should have strong communication and numerical skills. An understanding of markets, commodities and specifically energy commodities, and data is also very useful.
• Understand how the market functions
• Conduct fundamental research
• Collect and curate data
• Develop and operate revenue and financial models • Analyze, summarize, and present results
• Analytical skills
• Obsession with details
• Excellent communication skills
Role Specific Skills
• Familiarity with Excel
• Comfortable in handling large datasets
• Statistics & Data scienc
• Data visualization
GrowthAssist is one of the globally recognized outsourcing agencies in the industry based out in India, founded in 2020 with a current strength of 25+ team members, and growing rapidly.
Currently, we are hiring passionate Paid Marketing Specialists to join our team. Please refer to the job description for more insights about the organization and the role:
- Job Location: Jaipur/Pune/Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Remote OK
- Job Title: SEM Consultant
- Job Timings: 5 PM to 1 AM (IST) | US Client
- Job Type: Contractual & Full-time (Both)
- Required Experience: 2+ years
- Salary: 30-50k INR (Month)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and keeping track of ROI.
- Compiling regular spend reports for campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Understand the client’s business and work towards achieving their KPIs.
- Weekly/fortnightly and monthly reporting of the accounts with data insights.
- Be up to date with industry updates and experiments.
- Drawing the strategies, executing, and analyzing profitability.
- Coordination with the other teams to get the right assets and execution done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge/experience in working in-house or agency working methodology and culture.
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with coding and conversion tracking will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management tools but not limited to: Google AdWords Editor, Yahoo advertising platform, MSN Adcenter, Facebook ads manager & LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Proven track record of management of paid search campaigns (Google, Yahoo, MSN), mobile paid search campaigns, GDN & shopping ads, and Retargeting campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn) creation, drawing the strategies and analyzing the performance.
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytics tools (GTM & GA).
- Google Ads certifications with in-depth knowledge.
- Expertise in Advance level Excel operation (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP Experience).
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Additionally, we at Growth Assist review communication skills and English fluency to ensure effortless collaboration.
What We Offer
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Good Excel knowledge - able to create dashboards, pivots, formulas, keyboard shortcuts
· Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
· Must have good 3-4 years of SQL Queries (using Access database) & Java scripts
· Good communication skills to interact with clients
· Overall have finance & accounting domain knowledge
· Ability to comprehend emails from other employees and action work accordingly
· Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
Should be ok with working in 24* 7 environment.
- Prepare pitch decks & branding material before pitching to any mentor
- Grow Vennplay’s mentor network by connecting & build relationships with experienced professionals across various industries
- Demonstrate our platform to them & onboard them as a mentor with us
- Interview & capture their professional journey
- Help them create & manage their profile
Consider yourself a good fit if you
- Are great with people
- Have professional email writing skills
- Have awesome presentation skills
- Have Pro Networking skills
- Are good at verbal & written communication in English
- Are proficient in tools like MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- 0-3 years of experience in business development / marketing or sales
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate (Marketing specialization preferred)
• Researching organizations and individuals online (through LinkedIn) to identify new
leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about
• Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and
• Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected
content, and cross-selling and upselling
• Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients,
pitching in for the expected research content by the clients, based on your
• Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs
of the clients
• Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
• Account Farming and development
• Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively
• Must be flexible with a variety of work handed over and complete with justice. Must
be a full - time dedicated team member
- Bachelor’s degree
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to perform annual goals successfully.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to secure the technical win best.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships.
- Smart & quick learners.
- Min 12th Pass
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer operation
- Age between 18-22 years
- Experience in B2B selling of Software & Cloud services
- Experience in selling to C-level executives
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Should be good with Microsoft / Google ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint )
- Should have excellent negotiation skills
- Should be able to use a good CRM tool like Hubspot
- You will be part of the core sales team and will work with the directors
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Analyse the market and establish competitive advantages
- Generate new leads and keep the existing leads warm
- Create & maintain sales pipeline
- Create proposals & close the deals
Job Purpose: This Job Position usually administers to recover the payments from the defaulter clients within the stipulated period of time to maintain the cash flow of the company.
Industry- Heavy Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Construction, engineering, cement, metals
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, for recovery.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Obtain background information on all accounts assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc…
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with clients on early warning and remedial action on the same.
- Daily call memo and progress report on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want payment work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring
- Should have two-wheeler.
Skills & Knowledge:
-Relevant Experience 1 - 2 years experience in recovery or collection
-Proficient in MS Office(Excel Knowledge is Mandatory)
-Good Communication skills in Marathi, Hindi,& English
-Self Motivated & Go-getter
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location- Warje, Pune
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Educational Qualification: BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA or equivalent degree in trade/commerce stream with domain knowledge in indirect taxation.
- Prior work experience in tax software solution or tax advisory companies preferred.
- Ability to effectively service large portfolio of customers
- Excellence in Interpersonal Skills with strong command on spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide a team of customer support associates on customer issue investigation and resolution by applying understanding of GST compliance requirements, GSTN APIs, Eway Bill APIs and E-Invoicing APIs etc.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems, to guide support team
- Updating self-help documents or preparing FAQ’s, to build knowledge base of support team on issues raised by ASP Partners and Corporates.
- Ensure timely response to customers with accurate guidance for issue resolution, by measuring the performance of support team on response SLA and quality of response.
- Manage ongoing interaction with key client relationships to build the relationship to level of being the preferred and only service provider for GST compliance requirements.
- Manage monthly billing operations across customer portfolio – including a good control on receivable ageing and reporting to management on realization delays which require management intervention.
- Manage regular interaction with GST Network for customer issues. Build a strong relationship with GST Network to achieve quicker turnaround from GSTN on deliverables.
- Keep a close watch on any updates from GSTN and/or the ASP-GSP ecosystem, to convey relevant updates to our customer portfolio.