TIBCO EMS Jobs in Mumbai
Hiring for Tibco BW Developer Position
- Should have 2- 9 experience in Tibco Business Works
- Must be hands on with TIBCO Business Works 5.x,Tibco Bw 6x along with TIBCO Administrator , TIBCO
- EMS, FTP ,SFTP Pallets, XML technologies (XML , WSDL , XSD) , Web Services (SOAP over JMS), Rest Services
- Should be able to work with business stakeholders and understand the business
- Requirements and able to create necessary TIBCO integration interface
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant technologies into design
- Write clean, elegant, maintainable, and efficient code
- Analyzing, designing, implementing, deploying and debugging in any middleware technology
- Development projects and was involved in all the life cycle stages of enterprise application integration projects
- Knowledge of using repositories like GIT SVN etc
- Deployment process knowledge and Hands on
- Practice and follow coding standards / guidelines
- Flexible to pick up any integration technology
- Knowledge on agile methodology
Expertise You'll Bring
- Excellent programming skills in Tibco BW (focusing on BW 5 and BW 6)
- Experience level: 5 to 8 years
- Hands on development in any of the following Integration technologies.
- Sprigboot / TIBCO BW
India’s fastest-growing premium cosmetics brand product company
Hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
Job Profile: -
● Create and consume restful APIs
● Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
● Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
at Workplace Fabric Ltd.
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: AWS (Lambda, Athena, S3) & AWS Certification, TypeScript, IoT, amCharts, D3.js (or industry equivalent)
Experience: 6-10 years
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Able to easily comprehend and write complex & efficient SQL queries
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems
- Expert in in building Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc)
- Experience in developing frontend analytics dashboards using .js charts
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Experience of building REST APIs with Spring Boot & Express
- Hands-on programmer
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practice and mentoring of team members
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps
- Seeing a project through from conception into production and support ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Unafraid to own mistakes
- Customer focussed
- Writing and reviewing great quality code.
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client's needs in the context of the project.
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it.
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets.
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs.
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs.
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Passionate about building great solutions.
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery.
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios.
- Experience in Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha, Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS, CI/CD Tools: Jenkins/Grunt/Gitlab/Azure DevOps, Container Ecosystem: Docker/Kubernetes/Anthos.
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB/HBase/MarkLogic, Cloud Database: CosmosDB/ IBM DB2/SAP HANA/Amazon Aurora/DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- App Framework: . Net Framework/. Net Core.
- Web Framework: ASP. Net/MVC.
- Markups: HTML5/CSS.
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap/Foundation/Bulma.
- Frontend Framework: Angular 6 ( ) /React/VueJS.
- API Framework: WebServices/WCF/WebAPI.
- Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle.
- Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha.
- Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS.
- Experience in .Net Core, MVC framework, WebAPI
- Deep understanding of programming principles and OOPS concepts.
- Strong Coding Discipline
- Comprehensive knowledge on Good Practices, Coding guidelines, General Programming Paradigms
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in Error handling & debugging techniques
- Strong Logical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to build well maintained libraries & tools based on the business needs
- Experience in mentoring the teams and helping them
- Azure / AWS DevOps knowledge is desirable but not a must.
Product based startup
- Developing front end website architectur
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying up to date in web applications and programming languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process ( development and deployment)
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Developing mobile application
- Working on Progressive Web App (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP)
- Working on PHP framework like laravel and codeigniter
- Working on web optimization tool like grunt/gulp.
- Need excellent working knowledge on creating a responsive website and any PHP framework like Laravel or codeigniter
- It will be added advantage if you know angularjs1/ angularjs/ reactjs and web optimization tool like grunt/gulp
at 3 Minds Digital
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Understand the past code and improve when needed.
- Develop components in a scalar way so, can be used again.
- Developing and implementing front-end + back-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving application performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of REACT libraries like Webpack, Redux, Redux-Saga and React Router.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJs, ExpressJs, PHP, Laravel Framework
- Experience with User interface design and development.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Build high-quality user interfaces from design mockups.
- Good project management skills and communication skills
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other developers to understand requirements.
- Write tests to ensure high-grade code.
- Adhere to code style and code quality standards.
- Provide code review feedback to teammates.
- Good understanding of AWS infrastructure.
at IMPACTREE DATA TECHNOLOGIES
We are an upcoming profitable social enterprise and as a a part of the team we are looking for a candidate who can work with our team to build better analytics and intellegence into our platform Prabhaav.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Technical Skills we are looking for are:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Coding Abilities in HTML , PHP , JS , JSP – Server let , JAVA , DevOps(basic Knowledge).
- Additional Skills (preferred) : NodeJS , Python , Angular JS .
- System Administrator Experience : Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat) , Windows CE-Embedded.
- Data Base Experience : MySQL , Posgres , Mongo DB.
- Data Format Experience : JSON , XML , AJAX , JQuery.
- Should have Depth in software Architecture Design especially for Stand-Alone Software As Product , or SaaS Platform Experience.
- Should have Basic Experience/knowledge in Micro-Services , Rest API’s and SOAP methodologies.
- Should have built some backend architecture for Long Standing Applications.
- Good HTML Design Sense.
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2 and LightSail is Preferred.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Good Understanding of OOP’s and Similar Concepts.
- Research on New JS Methodologies like React Js and Angular Js
Experience areas we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Permanent, Full time
Our firm, SynOption is into trading technology, headquartered in Singapore and development office in Noida as of now. We are involved in building an FX and derivative trading system, spanning reference data, pricing, order execution, post-trade systems, and market analytics. In 2021, we would be opening offices in the UK and US and branch in Mumbai, India
What we expect: Very good C++ Developer who have experience in design, development, debugging of multi-threaded large scale application with good understanding in data structures on Linux packaging, functional testing and deployment automation very good with problem solving
- Key responsibilities :
- Understand fundamental design principles and best practices for developing backend servers and web applications
- Gather requirements, scope functionality, estimate and translate those requirements into solutions
- Implement and integrate software features as per requirements
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle
- Work in a product creation project and/or technology project with implementation or integration responsibilities
- Improve an existing code base, if required, and ability to read source code to understand data flow and origin
- Design effective data storage for the task at hand and know how to optimize query performance along the way
- Follow an agile methodology of development and delivery
- Strictly adhere to coding standards and internal practices; must be able to conduct review code
- Mentor and possibly lead junior developers
- Contribute towards innovation
- Performance optimization of apps
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Diagnose bugs and other issues in products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Must have / Good to have:
- 6+ years experience with C++ development
- Design and implementation of high-availability, and performant applications on Unix environment
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++, Object Oriented Design, STL
- Good with multithreading and data structures
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Familiarity with database design, integration with applications and python packaging.
- Familiarity with functional testing and deployment automation frameworks
- Experience in development for 3-4 production ready application using C++ as programming language
- Experience in writing unit test cases including positive and negative test cases
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline code deployment (Git, SVN, Jenkins or Teamcity)
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Experience with Web technologies is a plus