Relational Database (RDBMS) Jobs in Pune
Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop,
Worker Threads, etc).
Familiarity with security principles including SSL protocols, data encryption, XSS, CSRF.
Expertise in Web Services / REST APIs will be beneficial.
Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux are valuable.
Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle
DB transactions is a necessity.
Experience with Angular JS / React JS will be an added advantage.
Expertise with RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL will be a plus.
Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 will be helpful.
Understanding of Agile and CI/CD will be of value.
What you’ll need:
Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field preferred
Minimum 3 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server database Programming, T SQL, PL SQL, query performance tuning, writing - stored procedures, Triggers, cursors, functions
Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
Need an understanding of Programming Language C# / C++ / Java for
Data Access Layer Development
Need experience with high-performance transactional Databases
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Ability to multi-task and work on multiple project assignments while under pressure
Self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment.
Good to have database administration skills – Job monitoring, Backup/restore, security management, etc.
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues
MY SQL, T SQL, PL SQL, MS SQL Server, Azure, Oracle Database engine,
Java OR C# OR C++
What Technogise gives you:
- Business-critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build business-critical solutions. Some of the applications developed by us can easily process up to a million transactions per day.
- High-quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them, and learning from them.
- Leadership exposure - You will take key design decisions, define tech roadmaps, mentor teammates, engage with clients directly and be accountable for delivering solutions that adhere to the high standards of Technogise.
- Hands-on, end-to-end development - You will help to build products that will bring delight to end-users. You will get a chance to work on both back-end and front-end functionalities. Based on your interest, you can also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management, and DevOps also.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients from different geographies, across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech, and more. Each domain brings you a fresh perspective/insight into business problems and innovative solutions.
What you will do at Technogise:
You will -
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development,
- flourishing our DevOps culture
- Regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here. Take technical decisions and define technical roadmaps at project(s) level. Also influence organizational decisions at a strategic level. We are young, and have a startup spirit... and we look forward to your guidance as we evolve.
- Engage with clients on a daily basis, both offshore and onshore, to come up with strategic solutions to their business problems.
- Explore technologies and implement them on projects if they make business sense.
- Attend or present at technical meetups / workshops / conferences to share knowledge and help build brand Technogise.
What Technogise expects you to bring:
- Technical depth and Problem Solving Skills - You must know the why and how of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology must be borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory. Also, you must be able to solve the project design problems.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write must be clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable.
- Consulting maturity - You must have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you must engage proactively and responsively with them; be empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
Back End- Java, Node JS
B.Tech./ BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Agile and Kafka
Must-Have Technology Skills:
- OOP Concept, Java 8+, Spring Boot, API development, Agile Scrum knowledge, Strong Databases design concepts of RDBMS, and capable of writing and optimizing complex queries.
Good understanding of any Database tool e.g. Postgres, MySQL, etc.,
- DevOps basic knowledge e.g. implementation of logging in the code, Application Performance Management.
- Basic API & Application security, and Basics of tuning application performance.
- Basic Understanding of DevOps concepts e.g. CI & CD, Deployment lifecycle, Basic understanding of unit testing concepts e.g. TDD (test-driven development).
- A basic understanding of Microservices patterns
- A basic understanding of Java scripting.
- Good understanding of UI Frameworks like Angular 8+
Must-Have Soft Skills:
- Verbal & Written English communication, Good Problem-solving skills,
- Good Planning skills,
- Team Player,
- Good leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good experience as a full-stack developer in DB-centric applications and should be able to write and optimize complex database queries
- Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning, and monitoring in an Agile environment.
- Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks.
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, and propose technical solutions.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile).
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
- Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging / Test Driven Development / Continuous Integration.
- Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business Requirements and Technology
Job Title: Java Fullstack developers (React.js OR angular)
Experience: 2.5 – 7 Yrs (Multiple Positions - Dev/ Sr Dev / Leads & Sr Leads)
Job Location: Bangalore / Pune
Shift Timings: 1 PM to 9:30 PM
Interview: Online Video panel
Top skills: Java, Microservices, Springboot, 10-15% frontend (Preferably react OR angular)
There are at least 3 reasons why I think you might be interested in working at Recro:
- Work with high-velocity agile teams who are building the products of the future.
- Meet some of the leading individuals in the industry and get access to 1-on-1 interactions and mentoring opportunities.
- We ensure perks and health benefits that go beyond just helping you land the opportunity.
Hands-on development experience in full stack development using Java 1.8, Sprint Boot and Exposer to React JS/Angular.js Good knowledge of working in Agile XP (Extreme Programming), Test Driven Development and pair programming. Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Developer develops code for intermediate modules in using Test Driven Development, participates in design reviews, conducts code reviews and help other junior team members to groom technically. It also includes reacting to production problems or supporting production changes where those applications are operating.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security.
- Understand business epics and stories and what business value added by those.
- Attend all Agile XP team meetings and actively participate in those, including daily status meetings, Iteration Planning Meetings (IPM), team retros, brainstorming sessions etc.
- Recognise and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
- Apply reusability and future state architectures.
- Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
- Acts a technical expert for consultant application developer(s).
- Have clear idea about testing strategies in Test Driven Development that needs to be followed in the team and need to follow it in pairing sessions
- Need to make sure all Allstate compliance standards are met by the application code and design
- Proficiency in Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Node JS, React JS / Angular JS Framework, RDBMS
- Experience in developing and working in CICD using Jenkins, Artifactory, Gradle.
- Experience in working in Agile XP methodology, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming
- To support and maintain existing Java code base, debug the application
- To analyse user and business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions
- To design and code programs following in-house standards and good design principles
- To ensure that all programs are documented to the company standards
- To create unit test plans and perform unit testing of the programs
- To provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience in RESTFul webservices
- Experience with test-driven development
- Exposure to portal/mobility development - Desired
- Exposure to any of middleware solutions like MQ, Oracle fusion middleware(WebLogic), WebSphere, Open Source
- 8+ years’ experience in product development field with hands on experience.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS
- Hands on experience in design and development on UI front end Technologies.
- Hands-on experiences with UNIT testing frameworks.
- Experience in development of Angular 2+, VueJS or React.
- Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries.
- Attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills
NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Pune-based bespoke engineering studio that provides Product Development as an Expertise in software development. The company works with multiple early-stage and funded startups based out of San Francisco, Seattle, New York, London, and other prominent technology hubs all around the world.
1. Deep fundamental knowledge of computer science
2. Considerable experience designing and building scalable software applications
3. Hands-on experience in SOA, REST/GraphQL APIs, PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL, CI/CD
4. 8+ years in a software development role and ability to lead technology teams
Required skill sets (Technical)
1. A background in software engineering, software design or database design, and architecture
2. Demonstrable experience developing software in an SOA and/or Microservices paradigm at scale
3. Experience in designing or implementing REST/GraphQL APIs
4. Experience in either of the following frameworks: PHP/Laravel, MEAN/MEVN/MERN (any), Python, Cloud Infrastructure, SQL; and ability to ramp up on any frameworks
5. Devops and cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP, Azure, CI/CD, Containerisation)
6. Deep knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
Required skill sets (Personal)
1. Ability to think strategically, evaluate options, and design a technical roadmap for the short, medium, and long term
2. Problem solver, ability to unpack complex issues and systematically break them down into addressable milestones
3. Proficient communicator, able to respond and adapt to technical and non-technical audiences, making complexity understandable
4. Team player with the ability to lead a group of software engineers
5. Well-versed with product management tools (Eg: Jira, Asana, Basecamp, etc.)
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java 8+ and Microservices.
- Experience in developing micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services.
- Experienced in skills of requirement, analysis, design, develop, Java, springboot, microservices, rest api, AWS, lambda, EC2, Jenkins, design pattern, spring security, splunk, auth, docker, SOLID
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture.
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Message Broker like Kafka/Rabbitmq or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming web services. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral /Diversified Culture
- 51 Leaves annually
- Insurance covered for family
- Incentives, Bonus
- Permanent WFH Option
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
Eventible.com is the world's first event marketing & review platform. Think of a TripAdvisor or a GlassDoor but built for business events.
Our mission is to bring transparency to the global events industry and bring the authentic voice of event attendees to the forefront - our unique scoring algorithm ranks business events for a given category and we send then send out personalized recommendations to our community matching them with more events to attend.
Currently we want to grow fast and build a great culture & team!
We’re seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer (RoR + React JS) who can take on the ownership of the entire website development . Primary responsibilities would be:
1. You will be leading an entire team of developers for a start up.
2. Writing high-quality code, and designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope.
3. Ensure that functional requirements are correctly interpreted and translated into clear and robust code.
4. Collaborate and communicate with dev team members regarding -design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
5. Ensure that the new code is written and conforms to existing guidelines and quality practices.
6. To meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
7. Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time.
1. Total of 5+ years experience
2. Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) for APIs
3. React JS
4. HTML/CSS/JS knowledge
5. Any RDBMS knowledge
1. Docker / Docker compose
2. PostGRESQL Database
8-16 years of overall database administration and support/operations experience, with a successful delivery track record.
# Proficient knowledge in MySQL, HANA administration.
#Should have knowledge in setting up DR and HA approaches
#Should have strong Knowledge in Backup & Recovery.
# Should have played a L2 role in current position
# Experience of working in large landscape/environment where multiple database flavors are running.
# Knowledge on Database capacity planning/strategy is an added advantage
# Knowledge & Experience on other database as HANA flavors are added advantage
# Hands on experience with expert knowledge of Unix/Linux flavors w.r.t Database.
# Good understanding of operational framework like ITIL/ITSM.
# Should be capable of Owning, Leading and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements.
# Excellent presentation & communication skills are a must.
Preferred Education & Experience:
•Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪Data Analysis & Data Modeling
Database Design & Implementation
Database Performance Tuning & Optimization
▪PL/pgSQL & SQL
•5+ years of hands-on development experience in Relational Database (PostgreSQL/SQL
•5+ years of hands-on development experience in SQL, PL/PgSQL, including stored procedures,
functions, triggers, and views.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Design Principles, SQL
Query Optimization Techniques, Index Management, Integrity Checks, Statistics, and Isolation
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Read & Write
Performance Tuning & Optimization.
•Knowledge and Experience working in Domain Driven Design (DDD) Concepts, Object Oriented
Programming System (OOPS) Concepts, Cloud Architecture Concepts, NoSQL Database Concepts
are added values
•Knowledge and working experience in Oil & Gas, Financial, & Automotive Domains is a plus
Hands-on development experience in one or more NoSQL datastores such as Cassandra, HBase,
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc. a plus
Job Location : Pune/Remote
Work Timings : 2.30 pm-11:30 pm
Joining Period : Immediate-20 day
● Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
● Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs
● Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specifications or
schedules as they become necessary during development.
● Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and
taking complex technical terms and breaking them down into layman's terms.
● Keep abreast of recent trends and best practices in web development.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc [(C.S.E)/I.T], M.C.A, M.Sc (I.T)
● Demonstrable experience with PHP, including OOPs, security, refactoring & design patterns.
● Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building
factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
● Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL), database designing, and query
optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will
be an added advantage.
● Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including
implementation of Auth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
Benefits and Perks
○ Five days working
○ Fully Paid Basic Life/ Competitive salary
○ Vibrant Workplace
○ PTO/Paid Offs/Annual Paid Leaves/Paternal Leaves
○ Fully Paid Health Insurance
○ Rewards & Recognitions
○ Team Outings
Our Cultural Attributes
○ Growth mindset
○ People come first
○ Customer obsessed
○ Diverse & inclusive
○ Exceptional quality
○ Push the envelope
○ Learn and grow
○ Equal opportunity to grow
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
Experience: 8 yrs plus
Package: upto 17 LPA
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Company delivers, and how these link to Company’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Company processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement
|1. Strong understanding of Core Java/J2EE 6.0 above|
|2. Experience Spring Boot, Spring WebSocket|
|3. Experience in using Application servers like IBM Websphere|
|4. Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and PL-SQL|
|5. Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST WebServices.|
|6. Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns.|
|7. Experience on any Build and Deployment tools Jenkins, Team City etc.|
|8. Exposure to have maintained high coding standards by using Junit, SonarCube etc.|
|9. Exposure on Microservices design & development using Spring Boot|
|10. Experience in using profiler tools (JProfiler/JMeter)|
|11. Have a good understanding in front-end frameworks (Angular/NodeJS)|
|12. Understanding of BDD/Domain driven design would be preferred"""|
The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the customers by performing the following duties:
- Take control of and resolve complex technical and escalated customer problems
- Should have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills.
- Document and simulate complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems and dispatch additional service as necessary.
- Identify and provide inputs to Product and Engineering teams on unique and/or recurring customer problems.
- Ability to Collaborate, work alongside, and build mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams (Customer Happiness, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering).
- Perform routine maintenance of internal services as and when required.
- Ability to analyze, research, and solve technical and unique problems.
- Good in computer science fundamentals.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Skill and Requirements:
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Good command of Linux CLI tools - including system administration, data analysis and munging.
- Excellent command and understanding of databases like RDBMS, Mongo, and key-value stores like Redis.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language python, node, etc.
- Have prior experience in testing back-end systems that involve interaction with multiple restful services.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/service-oriented applications is a plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Error Monitoring Tools like Sentry, StackDriver, etc.
- Knowledge of APM tools like New Relic, App Dynamics, Ruxit, etc.
- Knowledge of support tools like FreshDesk, Jira Helpdesk or Zendesk.
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Should have an engineering / BSc / equivalent degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to promptly answer & support-related tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto seven years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Spring
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach
new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems
to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time
wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With:
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom etc.
Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data, Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a senior engineer to enhance
and maintain to our SQL Query Engine. You've got experience designing and
implementing complex software systems. You understand database query
engines and have a strong ability to select appropriate algorithms vis-à-vis
computational complexity and time/space trade-offs. You are intimately
familiar with design patterns and anti-patterns. You have facility with large
pre-existing code bases.
The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so
the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute
must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the
successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling
features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high
throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the
opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database
experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database
In this crucial role as a Query Engine Engineer, you will:
• Design and implement enhancements and optimizations to our SQL query engine capabilities and infrastructure
• Enhance the product’s robustness, flexibility, and performance
• Create and implement functional & technical specifications
• Work with minimal supervision both individually as well as within ad-hoc groups
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3+ years experience, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of Java-based server-side experience, with significant core Java experience
• 2+ years of multi-threading experience
• 2+ years of SQL experience and/or relational algebra
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Competence with design patterns and anti-patterns
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience developing cloud-based software
Roles and Responsibility:
• Lead the entire back-end and front-end technology team and act as the go-to resource with in-depth knowledge of technology and product best practices and standards.
• Build scalable backend product architecture that scales through millions of transactions per day.
• Build support systems for monitoring, billing, administration, etc.
• Acting as a single person of contact for the entire product vertical and liaising with the business team to aid the business needs.
• Directly Responsible for the user experience on the platform. Willingness to learn new technologies as required and able to incorporate machine-learning, AI and Big data as the product evolves.
• Responsible for validating the technical feasibility of product ideas, and suggesting likely technical platforms and build-buy options for such ideas.
• Plan and set up a smooth development cycle for getting features from user stories to products.
• Responsible for building deep tech products related to Face Biometrics, Image Forensics, and Risk Analysis.
• Candidate with minimum 5-10 years of solid tech experience, preferably in a growing Start-up.
• Proven Experience in leading the full cycle of mobile (Android/IOS) and web application development processes, from design to implementation.
• Well-versed with tech stacks like Node, Python, Java and/or other latest languages.
• Proven ability to build a solid team and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with performance testing and optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Great analytical skills, data-driven decision making and evolution with technology trends.
• Stronghold in backend development and algorithms.
• Experience with Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
Good to have:
• Exposure to financial risk modeling is a plus.
• Exposure to Image Processing is a plus.
• Exposure to the blockchain is a plus.
The right candidate should be commercially knowledgeable (business acumen) and pragmatic, and have an understanding of a wide range of technologies and methodologies, and should have the ability to choose which fits best. Experience building a technology team or work with a small team from start at a start-up is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!