The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have the ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications, Product Development
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 6 to 10 years of experience working with .NET or relevant experience
- Must have experience in Product Development
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Microsoft Azure Data Integration Engineer
Microsoft Azure Data Integration Developer who will design and build cutting-edge user experiences for our client’s consumer-facing desktop application. The Senior Software Developer will work closely with product owners, UX designers, front-end, and back-end developers to help build the next-generation platform.
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment using C# and designing and supporting Azure environments
- Expert level programming skills in creating MVC and Microservices architecture
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns like .Net core
- Strong knowledge of C# language
- Hands-on experience using the Azure administration portal and iPaaS
- Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure
- Hands-on experience in Azure function apps, app service, logic apps and storage, Azure Key vault integration, and Azure Sql database.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience developing user interfaces and customizing UI controls/components
· Microsoft Azure Certification, Business Continuity, or Disaster Recovery planning experience is a plus
- Architect, design & build a modern web application for consumers
- Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Collaborate with UI/UX teams to deliver high-performing and easy-to-use applications
- Participate in code reviews with staff as necessary to ensure a high-quality, performant product
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives, and articulate how your solutions address their needs
- Unit testing/test-driven development
- Integration testing
- Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server) in a highly available environment
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Post-deployment production support and troubleshooting
Technical Expertise and Familiarity:
- Cloud Technologies: Azure, iPaaS
- Microsoft: .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, C#
- Frameworks/Technologies: MVC, Microservices, Web Services, REST API, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, Testing Frameworks
- IDEs: Visual Studio, VS Code
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of using Git source control system.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
.NET C# developer provides custom web application development using the .NET Framework, C#, http://VB.NET">VB.NET, http://ASP.NET">ASP.NET, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology and provide training to programmer analysts who support the web services manager' responsibilities.
The tool development also involves working with SQL queries and web front end
Designing, developing, and testing web applications with .Net HTML, CSS and other technologies
Design and development of software applications (primarily web based) used in various areas of the bank (such as Loans processing, Treasury, Middle Office )
Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software for TFI from concept to finished product, in order to answer the needs of the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments
Consults with end users within the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments to identify where technology can automate current processes to enhance revenues and cut cost
Maintains currency in technical skills and all relevant fixed income industry sector factors
May lead the work of others and provide ideas which help to enhance TFI software applications
Software design & development principles such as SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design and Object-Oriented Development
ORM frameworks, particularly the Entity FrameworkManaging source code with Git, including Gitlow Workflow
Candidate need to handle the ticket raised by the team, where they asked to perform the operations on database. Once ticket get’s solved they need to update team for the same.
What would be the key responsibilities expected out of this role
1) Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
2) Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
3) Prepare documentations and specifications
4) Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
5) Good in DML and DDL
Must Have Skills:
Good To Have Skills:
SSIS & SSRS Or MSBI
15 Days - 30 Days (Immediate Joiners Preferred)
Winjit is one of Indias leading technology providers with over a decade of experience in
innovating engineering solutions across industries. Founded in 2004, by two technology
enthusiasts. It specializes in designing strategic, state-of-the-art, AI-first approach solutions
to all business problems. With more than 15 years of undertaking technical challenges and
building robust AI solutions, Winjit establishes meaningful and ingenious strategies, maps
curative solutions to help stand out within the automation industry. Winjit helps to design and
develop agile solutions that range from IoT solutions to a wide range of multiple artificial
intelligence-based platforms strategically crafted to your requirements.
We are currently seeking a professional, skilled Sr. Software Engineer to develop, create,
and modify next generation computer applications software or specialized utility programs
throughout our company.
Develop repeatable processes; clearly communicate ideas and expectations
Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of key demographics
Identify, research, and present new solutions to old problems as technology and
Develop a new software product from the ground up, while working closely with
Create fault-tolerant programming and a thorough QC process
Create scalable, automated solutions to save time and resources and/or increase
Write tests for both existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
Continuing education to stay up to date on emerging technologies and best
Design and develop new mobile applications and features
Ensure quality of application by Testing, debugging, and maintaining the
application software throughout the product lifecycle.
Must Have Skills:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0 (C#) (Minimum 1 year in .net is must have)
- MS SQL/TSQL
- Html and/or CSS
Designation: Associate, Senior Asociate
Experience: 3 to 6, 6 to 9
Looking for candidate with full stack development experience.
Dot Net Programming-C# .Net,MS SQL Server,ASP.NET MVC Domain Skills-
Dot Net Framework,WCF,ASP.NET,ANSI SQL,ADO.NET,.Net Programming-VB .Net, Technology .NET
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer to design, develop, test, plan, implement and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012 and above is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views.
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure project information is stored effectively and securely.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Microsoft SQL Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements.
- Design and Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Development with at least 1 year of Lead experience.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2016, SQL Server in Cloud (AWS RDS preferred).
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization.
- Ability to work with other developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning, and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption (a plus).
- Experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring (a plus).
- PowerShell scripting experience with the ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required. (a plus).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases in a high transaction, 24x7 database environment (a plus).
- Experience in Postgres, No-SQL databases (a plus).
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016 , MCSE or MCDBA (a plus).
- Should have excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus and benefits.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Family Health Insurance cover for self and family.
- Work with US, UK, and Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies
The Database Developer will perform day-to-day database management, maintenance and troubleshooting by providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for diverse platforms including, but not limited to, MS SQL, Azure SQL, MySQL,
PostgreSQL and Amazon Redshift.
They are responsible for maintaining functional/technical support documentation
and operational documentation as well as reporting on performance metrics associated with job activity and platform
Must adhere to SLAs pertaining to data movement and provide evidence and supporting documentation for incidents that violate those SLAs.
Other responsibilities include API development and integrations via Azure
Functions, C# or Python.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced T-SQL scripting skills
• Query optimization and performance tuning familiarity with traces, execution plans and server
• SSIS package development and support
• PowerShell scripting
• Report visualization via SSRS, Power BI and/or Jupityr Nootbook
• Maintain functional/technical support documentation
• Maintain operational documentation specific to automated jobs and job steps
• Develop, implement and support user defined stored procedures, functions and (indexed) views
• Monitor database activities and provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 production support
• Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of
• Manage data ingress and egress
• Track issue and/or project deliverables in Jira
• Assist in RDBMS patching, upgrades and enhancements
• Prepare database reports for managers as needed
• API integrations and development
• Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher
• Working knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL and/or Amazon Redshift
• C# and/or Python
• No Supervisory Responsibility/No Budget Responsibility
Level of Authority to Make Decisions
The Database Developers expedite issue resolution pursuant to the functional/technical documentation available.
Issue escalation is at their discretion and should result in additional functional/technical documentation for future
However, individual problem solving, decision making and performance tuning will constitute 75% of their time.
SCCM server-side admin
Packaging on windows (NSI)
Familiar with database (MS-SQL)
(Kindly mention your years of experience in Email In detail)
Highest Qualification - Any Graduate
Notice Period - #immediate to 1 Month
Mandatory Skill :
2. MS .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
5. MS SQL-Server
1. WPF, Linq , XML & CSV data base exchange
2. Transact SQL