MS-Outlook Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
*Roles and Responsibilities**
Be the first point of contact for Signzy's clients and partners, troubleshoot issues or escalate them internally
Research, debug and solve client's issues
Become an expert in Signzy’s products.
Work closely with Support, Product and Engineering teams to improve the support system
Play a significant role in the growth and development of our customer support competency
**What you will need**
Fluent English (verbal and written)
Mandatory skill to be able to write short technical explanations
Ability to self-manage time and prioritize tasks accordingly
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency, and decisiveness
Aptitude to multitask with a high volume of tasks
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Six months to two years of experience as Technical Support or QA
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
Ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical audiences and communicate effectively between the two
Mandatory Skills: Basic Linux commands, client handling , communication skills.
Scope and impact :
- Product and service consultant for clients
- Working with multiple Business Units
- Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
- Opportunity to grow into account manager as well as product manager roles based on performace
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse, and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
candidates should be fluent in speaking English And Hindi
Freshers or six months experience in customer support required
Male or female candidates can apply
immediate joiners only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.
- Consult with the customers on their needs and curate company products to meet the requirements
- Responsible for the success of workshops, for both the client and facilitator
- Take care of workshop logistics for the client
- Help the client prep for the workshop, answer any questions they may have about the workshop be the face of the company, and ensure smooth delivery of the workshops
- Help facilitator with preparation and travel
- Serve as the primary point of contact when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
- Promote awareness of the company’s upcoming research and products
- 2 – 5 years of work experience managing senior customer relationships
- Should ensure customer retention, renewal, and growth
- Background in customer success
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
Huge Requirements for Top MNC's!!
Walk in with Resume, walk out with offer letter,
One day interview process... two rounds of interview
Job Description :
• Freshers or Experience in any sales, Inside Sales, Banking process/customer service,BPO background from Banking process, MBA freshers, BE/Btech can also apply
• Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Incentives
• Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
• Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
• Role Category:Voice
• Role:Associate/Senior Associate
• Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
About The company:
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 900+ people.
Role and Responsibility – Sales Champion
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions
• Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities /
secondary data sources
• Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate
revenue for the organization.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Relationship Manager
• Act as relationship manager for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Sravani N S.