LIMS Jobs in Mumbai
Relevant Experience: 5+ Years
Location: PAN India
Health Care Company
● Collaborate with engineering, design and product teams to design and ship new
features. Identify and solve bottlenecks and fix bugs.
● Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails (RoR) practices and commonly used modules; deep
understanding of RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services,
performance and scalability.
● Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
● Experience in SQL and NoSql databases in production environments. Experience
working with Git, AWS/GCP.
● Good communication skills
● 4+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer.
A leading global Information Technology and Consulting co.
- 3-5+ years of PHP application development experience
- Strong Experience using Laravel/CodeIgniter/ Symfonyframeworks
- Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
What kind of work will you get?
We are looking for a Java engineer to work on the SuperTokens core repository (7K Github stars and growing). You will also be given non-technical tasks like product brainstorming, competitor analysis and writing documentation.
Why should you join us?
- Our market is large - any web app that requires login
- Working on open source, and getting paid for it!
- We are backed by Y Combinator. Have access to some of the best and smartest founders in the world.
- Work remotely.
- Our product is interesting in that it’s not another mobile or web app. It will form a core infrastructure layer for our users
- We are solving a big pain point for most developers
- Get to learn about the most critical aspects of web app security
In terms of funding: We’ve closed our seed round from a top-tier US VC firm that specializes in early-stage dev tools and were over-subscribed.
- 4+ yrs of experience in Java
- Good understanding of databases - querying, transactions, reasoning about multi-threading
- API design experience
- Experience in writing unit tests in Java
- Experience with Docker and bash
- Contributed to open source, or have your own open source repo with a community and many GitHub stars
- Worked on authentication or authorization before (Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, Okta)
If you like our project, please star us on Github
at BDx Data Center
- Having around 8+ years of Experience in IT industry in Software Development.
- Sound knowledge in Core Java
- Having work experience in SDN/NFV, Orchestration
- Having work experience in Open source and Open Flow Controller(SDN).
- Experience in Aglie methodology.
- Good Knowledge on MySQL ,Postgresql or any Timeseries DB,Kafka, Zookeeper
- Good Knowledge on ONOS, ODL (OpenDaylight) OpenKilda,Mininet.
- Having work experience in MVT/MVC architecture.
- Having good knowledge networks, devices, service modeling and automation in systems.
- Having work experience on API & JSON implémentation.
- Knowledge in OpenStack,Ansible, Shellscript, Chef, Puppet,
- Good Understanding of Software Development (i.e. SDLC)
- Good team player enthusiastic and quick learner
- Good interpersonal skill, commitment, result oriented with a quest and learn new technologies and understanding challenging tasks
- Knowledge in AWS, AZURE Cloud
at NeoSoft Technologies (A CMMi Level 5 Organization)
ROR Hiring Alert...!
NeoSOFT Pvt Ltd. (A CMMi Level 5 Organization) has an excellent opportunity for ROR Developers.
- 1 to 7 years of experience in working with ROR.
- Strong Database fundamentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven experience in developing Web applications.
- Experience in working with cloud will be added advantage.
CMM Level 5 MNC - Permanent job Opportunity
Thingworx Developer/Sr Developer
Required experience range between 3-6 years.
· Thingworx Navigate experience desired
· Experience in Core Java, Java collections & Oops Concept
· Databases – MySQL, MS-SQL
· Having good working knowledge with XML, JSON.
· Design and Application development using Thingworx version - (8.2,8.5,9.X)
· Develop ThingWorx extension using Java
· ThingWorx service creation using Java Extension
· ThingWorx mashups design and development
· Data storage in ThingWorx - Stream/Value Stream/Data Tables
· Integration with source/target system using REST API, data Files.
· Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
· Thingworx Integration with 3rd apps preferred and will be added advantage
The creator economy with local production. ( GE1)
- Using the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Collaborating closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
- Designing, developing, and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
Who you are
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years in a similar position
- Able to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- Growth mentality is curious and not afraid to be experimental.
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Solid experience as an Engineer designing, developing and maintaining API driven solutions
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
You’ll get to work with:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Go and/or PHP
- PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ
- Memcache, Redis
- Microservices architecture
- ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana
You’ve spent anywhere between 1 to 4 years sharpening your tools in either the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artefacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy.
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
- understanding of UX / MVC / MVW and related concepts.
- Alternately, In-depth knowledge in either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, along with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS.
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical Blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem-solving
at Publicis Sapient
- As a Senior Core Java Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that company stays on the leading edge of technology
- You will have generic capabilities across application development stack and strong technical expertise in one / two application layers
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Implementation exp (hands-on) on Server Side Java technologies (Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API’s, Executor services, collections, concurrent packages, DS/Algo, design patters/principles, basic data case, Junit/agile)
- Design Patterns
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2
- Hands-on experience on Spring and Hibernate
An RPG Group company
Must have -
1- Magento 2 working experience for minimum 2 years
2- Work with Magento integration systems, viz CMS/CRM/Payment gatway/shipping etc
3- Analyse, code, debug, test, document & deploy application
4- Experiance building REST API
5- Knowledge of GTM and FB integration
Good to have-
1- Magento 2 certification
2- Experience in fronted tech like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and ReactJS
3- Experience of working on PWA apps