MS-Excel Jobs in Ahmedabad
A Financial Services Company
Our client is a leading mid‐market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services.
• To manage complete back-office operations related to insurance broking business.
• SAIBA (Insurance broking software) based transactions management.
• Business renewals and retention
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Entry / booking of new / renewal business.
• Tracking the proposal end to end from booking, issuance, endorsement, and brokerage recovery.
• Recon of broking account statements and raising of invoices with insurance companies and timely collection of commission
• Follow-up with insurance companies for brokerage recovery
• Rapport building with insurance companies.
• Follow-up with internal stakeholders for requirement closure
• Create reports and dashboards and publish to internal and external stakeholders and management on a timely basis.
• Follow-up with IT team for reporting and closure of systems bugs/ issues
• Reconciliation Management
• Data Management
• Graduation / Post Graduation. Insurance related qualification would be added advantage.
• 2 -3 years of relevant experience
• Strong proficiency on MS- Excel. Good working knowledge of MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience of working in the space of insurance broking operations
• Conversant to SAIBA software or any other insurance broking software
• Good cross functional coordination capabilities with internal stakeholders like Finance, compliance, internal audit etc.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
• Good communication skills
• Good hold on data and datacentric assignments
STATE IN CHARGE
Any Bachelor Degree
Establishing good relationships with Bank's LHO, RBO, DSH & Link Branches.
- Appointment of Kiosk operators in allocated URBAN locations.
- Responsible for ensuring completion & submission of documents at the Bank's office for opening CSPs.
- Ensuring proper selection of CSP location & Kiosk Operator with vision of business sustainability.
- Working towards increasing business performance of CSP's
- Controlling & monitoring of CSP's to avoid Frauds.
- Manages all state level activities and coordination .
- Representation at regional level offices as well as district level offices.
- Any other work; as and when required pertaining Financial Inclusion business
Requirement of Candidate:
2. Min Exp. of 5 years
3. financial inclusion (BFSI) sector
4. Should have handled a team .
5. Computer Skills - Mails, MS Excel, MS Word.
6. Good Communication skills (English and local Language) - Written & Oral
Provide guidance, mentorship and effective knowledge management within the team to ensure profitability
- Identify, assess and manage risks arising out of operational plan, design or delivery
- Manage multiple stakeholders and work closely with them.
- Ensure a balance with sometimes, competing needs and priorities
- Develop guidelines for effective reflection, learning, and change
- Work on the results from learning and reflection exercise to create best practices and introduce process improvements
Employment terms: Full time
Preferred Date of joining: Latest possible
Travel expenses & Mobile reimbursement: As per the team budget and requirement of the role.
at Web Mavens
- Responsible for attendance and leave management
- Must be responsible for file maintenance
- Facilitate employee's review
- Hands-on experience in HR and other statutory compliance.
- Carry out the tasks specifically assigned by the CEO of the organisation
- Candidates who handled both payroll and admin will be given preference
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must speak fluent English and Hindi (added advantage and would be given preference)
- Good in Excel, MS Word, and email correspondence
at Brodos India Pvt. Ltd.
- Make documentations with formatting and in proper detailing
- Basic knowledge on Excel working with formula handling & reporting.
- Need to do multitasking, able to deliver tasks on time with expected quality
- Candidate should have thinking out of the box which supports the department to deliver good results in the pre-defined processes.
- Needs to be quick learner and able to come up with own thoughts on the tasks explained/shared to deliver good results
- Work closely with German team for operative processes/execution/deliverables.
- Flexible to adopt the changes in terms of processes/task handling.
- Knowledge on order fulfillment processes, managing support content on the website, inputs on support handling processes are added advantage.
- At least bachelor in any stream or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in MS-Excel or similar office tools – is preferred
- Knowledge on VB script, macros is preferred
- Documentation skills
- Good Communication skills, at least speaking in English is required
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to know/experiment new technology and tools
- Web Browsing , ability to search quick results from web
- Experience on process documentation & presentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Out of box thinking and quick learner with willingness to learn new things
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
at Growth Assist
GrowthAssist is one of the globally recognized outsourcing agencies in the industry based out in India, founded in 2020 with a current strength of 25+ team members, and growing rapidly.
Currently, we are hiring passionate Paid Marketing Specialists to join our team. Please refer to the job description for more insights about the organization and the role:
- Job Location: Jaipur/Pune/Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Remote OK
- Job Title: SEM Consultant
- Job Timings: 5 PM to 1 AM (IST) | US Client
- Job Type: Contractual & Full-time (Both)
- Required Experience: 2+ years
- Salary: 30-50k INR (Month)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and keeping track of ROI.
- Compiling regular spend reports for campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Understand the client’s business and work towards achieving their KPIs.
- Weekly/fortnightly and monthly reporting of the accounts with data insights.
- Be up to date with industry updates and experiments.
- Drawing the strategies, executing, and analyzing profitability.
- Coordination with the other teams to get the right assets and execution done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge/experience in working in-house or agency working methodology and culture.
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with coding and conversion tracking will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management tools but not limited to: Google AdWords Editor, Yahoo advertising platform, MSN Adcenter, Facebook ads manager & LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Proven track record of management of paid search campaigns (Google, Yahoo, MSN), mobile paid search campaigns, GDN & shopping ads, and Retargeting campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn) creation, drawing the strategies and analyzing the performance.
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytics tools (GTM & GA).
- Google Ads certifications with in-depth knowledge.
- Expertise in Advance level Excel operation (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP Experience).
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Additionally, we at Growth Assist review communication skills and English fluency to ensure effortless collaboration.
What We Offer
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
at Promotup HR Solutions
· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
at Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist is a member of the Pre-Authorization Department who is responsible for verifying eligibility, obtaining insurance benefits, and ensuring pre-certification, authorization, and referral requirements are met prior to the delivery of inpatient, outpatient, and ancillary services.
- This individual determines which patient services have third-party payer requirements and is responsible for obtaining the necessary authorizations for care.
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist provides detailed and timely communication to both payers and clinical partners in order to facilitate compliance with payer contractual requirements and is responsible for documenting the appropriate information in the patient's record.
- Other duties as assigned.
at Future Group India
Required qualifications and experience:
- Graduate in any specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service industry, with 2-3 years of managerial level experience, preferably in fields like Contact Centre Operations, E-commerce or Customer Interface Operations
- Experience in Contact Centre operations or experience working with front line and service delivery processes, especially e-commerce
- Good presentation and MS Excel skills
- Multiple team handling experience; handled mid-sized teams of at least 2-3 verticals and not just a single team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative assessment and continuous process improvement to drive business and efficiency.
- Manage the roster and deliver on the service levels as per the agreement.
- Raise alerts on downtimes or fluctuations.
- Deep-dive into escalations received primarily via social media and enable front-line to close the issues. Interact directly with customers too, if need be.
- Analyse various process gaps and raise request for new SOPs to close loop.
- Identify gaps in service delivery, agent behaviour, product knowledge and business functionalities.
- Identify improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Head and facilitate launching projects around these opportunities.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Coordinate Application ID management and maintain records.
- Improve operational deliverables of the aligned LOBs of the outsourced partner.
- Ensure 100% adherence to SR, L2 and complaint TAT as per laid down norms.
- Work on better tagging of customer voice and better ways of process flows.
- Device proactive programs to reduce calls.
- Devise cross-functional and up-skilling training plans for current teams.
- Manage Transactional Training and Development of the trainers.
2. Developing a deep understanding of our product to help customers (mainly doctors)
3. Empathizing with customer needs and finding the best possible solution to quickly resolve their queries
4. Developing interpersonal skills working with a diverse customer base
5. Coordinating with the internal development team as and when required to ensure that bugs are resolved
6. Focusing on the quality of work and documentation of the action as well