Systems design Jobs in Mumbai
Cashflo is India's first-of-its-kind Exchange for Working Capital that, on the one hand,helps vendors
to large corporates get access to affordable short-term capital at the click of a button, while on the
other hand, Cashflo helps the corporates to optimize their working capital & treasury returns.
Cashflo, true to its name, is on a mission to unlock $100+ billions of trapped working capital in the
economy by creating India’s largest marketplace for invoice discounting to solve the day-to-day.
Cashflow problems faced by businesses. Founded by ex-BCG and ISB / IIM alumni, and backed by
SAIF Partners, Cashflo helps democratize access to credit in a fair and transparent manner.
Awarded Supply Chain Finance solution of the year in 2019, Cashflo creates a win-win ecosystem
for Buyers, suppliers and financiers through its unique platform model. Cashflo shares its parentage
with HCS Ltd., a 25-year-old, highly reputed financial services company has raised over Rs. 15,000
Crores in the market till date, for over 200 corporate clients. Our leadership team consists of ex-
BCG, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans from financial services serving as the
advisory board. We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending space, based on 100+
years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem solvers,
and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a
tangible difference to the small business landscape in India.
Find innovative solutions for problems in a yet to be discovered market.
As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering
culture. You will help articulate our engineering principles and help set the long-term
Making decisions on the evolution of Cashflo's technical architecture
Building new features end to end, from talking to customers to writing code
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
3+ years of full-time frontend software engineering experience
Experience building frontends for SaaS products (you've owned & built features from start to
Thorough knowledge of SDLC
Extensive knowledge of React/Angular or similar frameworks.
Hands-on knowledge of CSS & design systems such as Tailwind, Ant Design, etc.
Experience writing automated tests
Been part of teams that have maintained large frontend codebases
Product-minded. You have a sense for great user experience and feel for when something is off.
You love understanding customer pain points and solving for them.
Get a lot done. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable moving across the
stack when necessary. You problem solve independently and enjoy figuring stuff out.
High conviction. When you commit to something, you're in all the way. You're opinionated, but
you know when to disagree and commit. Mediocrity is the worst of all possible outcomes.
What’s in it for me
Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in
India and globally.
Shape India’s B2B Payments landscape through cutting edge technology innovation.
Be directly responsible for driving company’s success.
Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new
challenges on a daily basis.
Fast track your career with trainings, mentoring, growth opportunities on both IC and
Work-life balance and fun team events.
- Minimum 2 years of experience. Individuals with a higher degree of expertise will be considered for senior opportunities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
- Experience working with and presenting summaries of large datasets
- Experience on system designs and architecture.
- Working experience with large, complex Enterprise dashboards is a plus.
- Passionate about innovating, learning new skills and technology
- Comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks is a plus
We're looking for full-stack Mobile App developers to build scalable mobile apps. Following are the essential requirements
- Developing new user-facing features using Flutter.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with Flutter and dart should have worked in at least one full app using flutter.
- Knowledge of StateManagement (Bloc or Provider)
- Familiarity with design systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE)
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
- Experience with firebase services(cloud Firestore, authentication, analytics, flutter web, etc.)
- Knowledge of python and Django is a plus.
BE in CS/ IT Engineering graduates
Who can Apply?
Candidates with deep knowledge of Backend app Development and moderate experience in Frontend can also apply.
We value honesty and openness more than any skills. So please apply accordingly
Salary: ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month | Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹180,000.00 - ₹240,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you interested in this job Salary? (Yes / No) if No expected salary
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Flutter: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
Global business process management company
Business Analyst (Strong P&C Insurance Experience Must)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Strong hands on P&C Insurance - Mandatory
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
User Acceptance Testing , Commercial Insurance , System Design , Insurance , User Stories Leadership Training , Cost Efficiency , Functionality Testing , P&C , Implementation , End User
at Amazon India
Greetings from Amazon...!
It is our pleasure in personally inviting you to apply job with Amazon Development Centre India (ADCI). At Amazon we are inclined to hire people with passion for technology and you happened to be one of the shortlisted candidates. Our business is committed to recognizing potential and creating teams that embrace innovation.
Please find the Eligible criteria and requirements:
Job title : SDE – II (Software Development Engineer)
Role Opportunity : Permanent/Full Time/FTE/Regular
Work Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Gurgaon
- Strong Exposure to Data Structures, Algorithms, Coding, System Design (LLD, HLD, OOAD), Distributed systems, problem solving skills, Architecture (MVC/Microservices), logical thinking.
Amazon (ADCI) - If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you. Amazon’s transportation systems get millions of packages to customers worldwide faster and cheaper while providing world class customer experience – from checkout to shipment tracking to delivery. Our software systems include services that handle thousands or requests per second, make business decisions impacting billions of dollars a year, integrate with a network of small and large carriers worldwide, manage business rules for millions of unique products, and improve experience for millions of online shoppers. With rapid expansion into new geographies, innovations in supply chain, delivery models and customer experience, increasingly complex transportation network, ever expanding selection of products and growing number of shipments worldwide, we have an opportunity to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation and delights millions of customers worldwide.
As an SDE, you will develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with development teams and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of software components.
About Amazon India:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in , we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India. Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
- 3+ years’ experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Expertise in System design (design patterns, LLD, HLD, Solid principle, OOAD, Distributed systems etc..), Architecture (MVC/Micro services).
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java) and open-source technologies (C++, Python, Scala, C#, PHP, Ruby etc..)
- Excellence in technical communication
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services
- The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader, builder and operator.
- He/she should have experience leading or contributing to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and initiatives.
- He/she needs to balance technical leadership with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- He/she needs to be constantly striving for simplicity, and at the same time demonstrate significant creativity, innovation and judgment
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language.
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with enterprise-wide systems
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred
Key Points to remember:
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Write or modify programming code to suit customer's needs.
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for self-development according to professional development plan
at Lead School
Backend - Software Development Engineer-III
- Research, design and build highly reliable, available and scalable platforms
- Explore design implications and work towards an appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Working with a cross-discipline team of Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team.
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring quality engineers in the team.
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Strong understanding and experience of creating highly scalable and complex database design
- Good understanding of Data Modeling using RDBMS and NoSQL(Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis) data stores
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience of creating highly scalable, fault tolerant, resilient distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable system design and good understanding of microservice based architectures
- Understanding of caching enabled, PubSub and event driven architectures
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of AWS services
- Understanding automated testing platforms like selenium and unit tests like Chai, Mocha, Jasmine etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
- 5+ years of experience in back end development preferably in microservice environment.
SleepyCat is India's First Mattress-In-A-Box brand! We deliver luxury mattresses, at a fraction of the usual cost, straight from our factory to your doorstep in an easy-to-carry package.
In sleepycat we constantly thrive to make our products and customer experience better using technology.
We are currently looking out for a Ruby on Rails developer who is motivated to learn and work on challenging projects. You should have a product mindset with great technical skills. In sleepycat we promote new and fresh ideas which can directly or indirectly help customer experience and sales. Sleepycat provides to you platform to bring your thoughts into action and implement them.
Technical skills required: Ruby on Rails
You should be willing to work as a full stack going forward.
Personal and Domain Growth Initiatives
1. In SleepyCat we promote career growth. Once you are settled and have completely owned the system you are hired for, you have the freedom to pick some other technologies inside SC. You will be given time to learn and contribute. Right now we have Web Development (PHP/JS), ReactJS and Ruby on Rails. So you have the freedom to utilize 30% of your time on any of these languages if you wish to and remaining 70% on your primary domain.
2. We also promote self-growth. You can utilize 10% of your time to learn any skill you want and we will help you with that. It is not restricted to the tech domain, could be anything from marketing to sales to personality development.
Interview Process Details
Technical Round 1: Development Knowledge Round
We will test your skills in 3 domains
- understanding an existing written code and ability to make changes
- coding a logical question to test basic coding skills
- ability to think of test cases to write a full proof code
Technical Round 2: Coding Round
45 minutes coding round where you will be required to code live sharing your screen. On the spot problem will be given.
Work Culture: 6 days(All Saturday half day)
Office Location: 91Springboard, Kalina, Mumbai
Employee Strength: 40+ Employees
Funding: $1.6 Million
Read about Sleepycat and funding on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/sleepycat
Learn what employees say about SleepyCat on Glassdoor: https://tinyurl.com/r9oqfkl
Checkout what people say about SleepyCat products on Google: https://tinyurl.com/rco3nqr