Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving our clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We focus on three broad areas of digital services: User Experience (UI/UX, Commerce); Engineering (QE/Automation, Cloud, Product/Platform); and Data (Foundation, Analytics, and AI/ML), and have deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences.
Apexon is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital.
- C# Automation engineer with 4-6 years of experience to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software/utilities products.
- Good object-oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Strong programming skills in C# are required.
- Good knowledge of C# Automation is preferred.
- Good to have experience with the Robot framework.
- Must have knowledge of API (REST APIs), and database (SQL) with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure cloud.
- Take end-to-end ownership of test automation development, execution and delivery.
Good to have:
- Experience in tools like SharePoint, Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical & logical thinking skills. Ability to think and act rationally when faced with challenges.