MS Exchange Server Jobs
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune !!!
Position: Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server
Must Have Skills
Exchange Server, O365
Experience Level: 4+ Years
- Knowledge of Exchange Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of mail routing and client connectivity.
- Knowledge of Back up configuration & troubleshooting.
- Well versed with Windows event log & analysis.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong work ethics.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Expert knowledge of Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 its troubleshooting.
- Advanced Knowledge of handling Office 365 issues.
- Advanced Knowledge of Active Directory Replication, Permission Management, Group Policy, and troubleshooting will be added advantages.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment.
- Must have skills in deploying Exchange in a large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Exchange Hardening.
- Expert knowledge of mail flow and third-party smart host filtering.
- Expert knowledge of Outlook and OWA configuration and troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge in Troubleshooting issues by checking Exchange Logs and Windows Event Logs.
- Advanced knowledge in a clustered environments (Windows Cluster / DAG).
- Expert knowledge in Backup Applications with respect to Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure.
Employment Mode: Permanent Opportunity
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
Pune - Hinjewadi Phase 2
- Office 365 Migration Specialist
- Position requires prior Office 365 mailbox migration experience, scheduling migration batches and process management.
- Under the general direction of the customer IT/Security/Okta Teams is responsible for assisting in the planning and support of the migration from multiple on-premises Exchange environments & third party provided Mail services into a single Azure-hosted Office 365 environment.
- Candidates must be flexible to work Monday through Friday
Experience and educational requirements
- Bachelors degree/Any equivalent Post Graduation.
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- MS exchange: 4-5 Years of experience in Version upgrade and migration, Designing, Troubleshooting
- Azure: 3-4 years of experience in Designing, Maintenance, and Advanced utilization
- AD, DNS, DHCP: 4-5 Years of experience in Version upgrade, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting, PCI compliance experience
- SCCM: 2-3 years of experience in OS build and deployment, Patch management
- JAMF: 2-3 years of experience in App deployment and patch management