• Minimum 5-8 years Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• 3-5 Years of Experience as a SW/AT developer using C#
• Solid knowledge With C# codding.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Strong Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Experience in Non-functional testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire a Technical Business & Quality Analyst to combine the expertise of business analysis and quality assurance to help ensure that the final product satisfies the client's business objectives and the end user's expectations.
We are looking for someone who can work and collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams, who takes Software Craftsmanship values to heart and is the wind-in-the-sail for the team to build high-quality solutions for our clients
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be leading initiatives with our clients from start to finish. Working with internal and client teams to plan requirements, build POCs, identify risks, manage dependencies and ensure quality delivery. You’ll be communicating with business stakeholders, end users and technical teams at their relevant levels of abstraction. You’ll be diving into problem space with clients and into solution space with the team. A typical day may include:
- Understanding and refining requirements with clients
- Developing and refining the project’s quality strategy
- Helping identify likely quality problems ahead of time and assist in story creation
- Writing executable test cases
- Performing regression tests
- Providing feedback on usability
- Taking responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
Skills you need to succeed in this role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to clearly and concisely report on projects
- Attention to detail and clarity of thought to be able to coordinate across teams and functional areas
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts to be able to drive strategy, understand dependencies and manage expectations
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Expertise, experience and passion to build well-crafted, quality software products
- Most important: An insight into user behaviour and user needs to be able to deliver a product that meets the user’s expectations
What does the role look like?
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Lead Should be an excellent team manager as well as individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App) Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and technical architecture and how each feature is implemented Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to not just test applications in a mundane/mechanical way this is the right place for you. Over the next few years, you will get to build automation tools & frameworks in order to productize testing itself at RIA. You will get to understand RIA’s applications inside out like no one does as you create, execute and automate testing at RIA. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-4 years of experience as QA Engineer with demonstrable experience in Manual testing
- Experience in Testing web apps and APIs is a must
- Mobile app testing is a plus
- Should be able to define user scenarios using black-box testing and also, identify possible failure modes using white-box testing.
- Automated testing using Selenium and Java - preferred, but can consider others with automation experience too
- Automated testing of APIs and mobile apps is a plus
- Hands on experience in developing test codes using Python and Pytest frameworks for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in writing test cases for embedded software for a minimum of 1 years
- Experience with Agile Software Workflows such as Scrum
- Experience with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Should be an expert in Python
- Hand on experience with OOPS
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API testing & developing automation test script for mobile or tablet devices using Appium
- Ability to identify new testing techniques and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong collaboration, oral and written skills
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Ability to carefully examine requirements and specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate
- Experience testing Firmware is plus
- Develop and implement unit and integration test cases and scripts for embedded firmware
Other Important Criteria's
- Required Educational Qualifications: Minimum B.E/B.Tech with 60% in academics.
- Min. Experience Required: 8 years.
- Should be able to join immediately or within 15 days
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Performance, Security, Penetration, Vulnerability testing.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Senior QA Engineer
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1. Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc. SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
- Document Test Cases.
- Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
- Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
- Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
- Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in an early stage startup is a must have
- Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
- Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
- Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
- Basic Understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
Our Hiring Process:
- Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
- A take-home assignment
- Final Interview Round
We are looking for “Quality Assurance" for Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow location.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: up to 30 daysLocation: Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow
L&H Full time Tester (QA).
Experience in both manual and automated testing on both web and mobile platforms having database testing skills (SQL, MongoDB)
Preferred - 3+ Years of experience in software testing.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in QA methodology and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- API Testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira) or Other test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS) wrt Engineering and Professional services
- He or She will also be required to define Test Data, performance metrics collection and Test environment management approach for systems under test.
- Must have Knowledge in SQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge in Selenium (Functional Automation for Regression)
- eCommerce domain knowledge should be an added advantage.
Please provide the following details:
- Current Location:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
them peace of mind on every transaction they make with us! OLX Group is a global product and tech
company with 19 brands, +5000 people, 45 countries and one mindset - customer first. Every month
350 million people use our trading platforms. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our
apps and platforms every single month.
And this is not enough! OLX Group is part of Prosus, a global internet group and one of the largest
technology investors in the world! With this we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with the
maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
What you will be doing :
• As a SDET for OLX Autos Dealer Experience Team, you'll get the chance to work with an
internationally diverse group of smart people and have the liberty to implement and improvise
automation suits with your ideas and processes in your very own team with us.
• You'll work in a company that brings together classifieds and offline car-sales, helping to
disrupt the way cars are being sold on a global scale. The role is really exciting as it is both
functional and automation.
• You’ll be working with a cross functional pack and QA chapter to shape high quality culture of
android/ios/web apps with product and design experts.
• You’ll be contributing to feature acceptance scenarios right from planning to go-live. Develop
functional understanding and drive the automation lifecycle (develop-review-maintain) for
native and web apps.
Who we’re looking for:
Must Have :
• Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at-least 2 years in the
Java/Python/Golang is a good to have).
• Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
• Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values
analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
• Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
• In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or
other automation stacks.
• Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is
• Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
• Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering
Good to have :
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
What we’ll give you:
• Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from
one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success.
• Phenomenal place to learn and develop within a fast growing, global classifieds leader which
opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX.
• Great Perks as a baseline, including opportunity to go for courses and conferences.
• A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring
• Office in the city centre of Gurgaon
• Flexible working hours and the option to do home office.
• Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
• Access to an online learning platform with 20.000 online courses for coding, management
techniques, languages and many more.
What you'll need to know about us:
• OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under
17 market-leading brands such as Avito, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
• We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used
by over 330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity
within local communities.
• We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of
a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
• We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging
markets! We improvise, experiment and push each other further.
OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the
largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily
lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
We empower people to upgrade their lives by making it easy for one billion people to exchange goods
and services through products and services customers love.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to
learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are
an equal opportunity employer
- Understands aspects of Agile methodology in terms of Product Quality.
- Defect tracking tool like JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Experience in Programming any language, preferably Java, OOPS concepts.
- Experience in API testing (Web Services), Web testing, Android and iOS Apps.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to MySQL DB, Mongo DB (good to have).
- Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, POI and respective open source tools.
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver for automation of Web and App.
- Experience in at least two design patterns.
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat and Unix/ Linux.
- Experience analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good to have Jenkins exposure for CI/CD pipeline.
- Good to have Security, and Jmeter Performance testing experience.
- Must have good communication skill and should be a good team player with go getter" attitude.
- Good to have ISTQB certification.
- Should be from either of B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA background.
- Experience in Rest assured
- Skills: API Testing with Rest Assured