- 5+ years of experience in Automation
- Should be proficient in BDD and SpecFlow
- Should be experienced in C#
- Should be experienced in C#
- Should have experience in Selenium
- Should be experienced in RESTFul
- Should be experienced in MSQL
- Remote Working permitted in Pandemic times
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Proficient experience in the automation tool i.e Selenium.Experience in writing Selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
- Proficiency in API Testing in the following programming languages: Java
Manual Tester with 4-6 years of experience in any domain.
Should have experience in automation preferably Sellenium katalon studio using Java .
Experience in working BDD Framework.
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Automation Testing- using Selenium Java
Roles and Responsibilities:
Experienced with automation tools -Selenium or Appium
Defect management tools (ie: JIRA) Scripting knowledge with Java Programming language
Understanding of current technologies, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Agile and Iterative Development methodologies.
Identify and communicate test plan / cases to automate based on automation framework and approach Defect management tools (ie: JIRA).
Good to Have:
Jmeter, Saucelabs, Testfairy, Postman, Charles proxy, Logcat, etc.
The ideal candidate must have -
- At least 2 years of practical experience in defining, developing, maintaining and executing test cases
- Prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing
- Basic understanding of good programming practices, architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must be extremely proactive and self-starter.
- Good knowledge of test automation tools like PyTest, Mocha, Cypress or comparable is a big plus.
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in online gaming with a focus on skill-based games on the mobile platforms. Started by 2 IIT-K alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures & Smile Group with an aspiration to become the most trusted and responsible entertainment company in the world.
To know more about our recent funding coverage: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy, and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play.
- Role:- SDET 2
- A Software Engineer Test (SDET) at Zupee is a master of all. It combines the "building" aspect of software engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies the quality of the product.
- Reporting Managers:- SDET Lead
- Location:- Agnostic/Work from anywhere
- Experience in Manual Testing & Automation - UI and Functionality.
- Experience in Database using any ETL tool.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries and understanding of Complex SQL Queries.
- Experience in Functionality, Compatibility, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API and Database testing.
- Hands Experience in ,white box testing, Test Case execution, result generation, status reporting and Defect reporting, Regression Testing, JIRA
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN or any REST API testing tool.
- Good knowledge on any automation tool and Framework
- Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrixes and Reporting.
- Has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate.
- They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and
- Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Java/Python programming (testing area)
- 1-4.5 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing
- Experience in back end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc)
- Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
- Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus
- Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, jira and confluence is a plus
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills required.
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (both work autonomously and as part of a team)
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Software Engineers to work out of our
Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product, which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and
GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides many opportunities work on all Cloud services like AWS
S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
About our company
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to
enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai.
http://www.freestoneinfotech.com" target="_blank"> http://www.freestoneinfotech.com
We are looking for motivated individuals who have worked on Cloud and Big Data or keen on working on Cloud
or Big Data services. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on
our exciting journey.
We are looking for a “QA Automation Engineer” to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain
various test suites.
As a “QA Automation Engineer”, the responsibilities include developing automated scripts to verify the various
project functionalities, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be
successful in this role, you should have experience using API implementations and work well in a team.
Improve the quality of the product by creating scalable and optimized test cases.
Develop scripts to verify the overall product functionalities.
Test and debug various modules of the product.
Assess and prioritize feature requests of Test Suites / Framework.
Work closely with QA and development teams to improve test automation strategies for faster iteration.
Design and develop test cases/test suites at both API level and system levels.
Actively participate in test planning discussions to improve automation coverage
Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with
Hands on experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
Experience with Python programming language and various I/O libraries.
Knowledge of frameworks such as unit test, doctest and PyTest.
Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, mock objects etc.
Experience in Linux is a must.
Knowledge of Jupyter notebook and Jupyter ecosystem.
Good grasp of data structures such as sets, lists, dictionaries.
Good to have experience in DevOps using python scripts / framework.
Good to have experience in Ansible and Docker.
Understanding of Scrum/Agile & DevOps Process.
Working experience with tools/systems like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins,
Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation templates.
SQL knowledge will be a plus.
Good problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
Education and Experience:
Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field.
Experience Required between 3 to 8 Years
As an SDET at Jumio, the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate
actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on project needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for Web applications / REST services
- Experience in Spring Framework is required
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
- Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
- Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
- Spring Framework Knowledge
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Think further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- .Net or AngularJS knowledge
- Mobile Automation Testing, esp. Appium
- Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge