• Strong knowledge for OOPS concepts, Linux OS,
Inter Process Communication, and multi-
• Programming skill:
o C → Advanced
o C++ → Advanced
o Scripting (Shell/Python) →
• Familiarity working with development tools like
GDB, Velgrin, SCA Tools, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
• Experience working with different embedded
platform like ARM/PowerPC processor and DSP
based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
• Ability to closely work with electrical team
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong proficiency in C++ with minimum 2 years of Development
- Knowledge of the STL, containers, algorithms and data
- Good understanding on Design patterns and memory
- Familiarity with debugging tools, such as Valgrind, winDBG, WireShark is an additional advantage.
- (2-6 Years) of Experience as C++ Developer
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Design, implement, upgrade and support software/firmware solutions for platform components of F5 Network’s products.
Design, implement and Support solutions in Linux kernel code, device drivers, data path and L2 networking.
Evaluate and integrate or develop solutions for F5 environments for any security vulnerabilities as reported by RedHat.
Analyze packet captures and logs to root cause issues.
Work cross-functionally integrating, testing and debugging issues with existing system wide software.
Recommends and maintains technical design methodologies, processes and standards
Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions for assigned projects by identifying, resolving and mitigating risk and communicating to stakeholders
Provides technical solutions to detail certain aspects of product design and ensures that resulting design specification fits into technical architectural framework.
Provides technical guidance to lower level engineers
Assisting and driving customer solutions
Design and implement tools, processes and software to streamline the upgrade of base software
Document software designs and unit tests
Lead the development strategy and plan best suited for a given platform feature.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience developing for the Linux kernel and OS, including performance, system tuning, memory management
Must have strong C, C++ programming skills.
Working knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl, Python, TCL, etc. is required.
Strong knowledge of CPU and PC architectures.
Knowledge of Devices, Ethernet networking devices and communications protocols (Marvel a plus).
Working knowledge of common bus architectures (e.g., PCIe, DMA, I2C).
Knowledge of various networking L2-L4 protocols (e.g. VLAN, IP, TCP, HTTP/S, SSL, IPv4, IPv6).
Experience reading schematics and using diagnostic tools.
Experience with TCP/IP as well as Unix-based operating systems.
Experience in Linux/UNIX Operating Systems, and its packaging systems, preferably RPMs
Experience in understanding of CVEs & in performing and reporting the code scans
Familiarity with encryption keys and authentication methods
Experience in unit and functional testing and automation of code and features developed.
Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment that requires candidate to grasp new technologies quickly.
Working knowledge for Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Open shift, Kubernetes.
Working Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
Strong technical, problem-solving, analytical skills.
Requires a minimum of 5+ years related experience with a Bachelor of Engineering in ECE/Computers or 5+ years of experience with ME/MTech in ECE/Computers.
Excellent organizational agility and interpersonal skills throughout the organization.
Ability to work flexible hours for better collaboration with international teams.
Ability to operate in an agile and dynamic environment
Excellent teamwork and people skill
Strong communication skills
Self-motivated and highly ambitious
Creative problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
This position is part of highly skilled fimrware team that do software board bring up of bare silicon for next generation products. In order to write system software for embedded electronic products, this position requires academic background in electronics engineering to understand hardware concepts such as digital logic, schematics, and microprocessor communications to develop effective embedded software.
Candidate should have complete knowledge of Software development cycle from architecture definition to the implementation.
- Must wear multiple hats from analyzing field and factory reported issues to software integration.
- Be a liason for troubleshooting and debugging complex systems and identifying the root cause.
- Develop detailed design documents and customer facing application notes for the system and IOT features for Mobile routers.
- Act as a product lead and be part of bigger team in software bring up.
- Ability to work on Low level software such as bootloaders and understanding of low level functional blocks is a must.
- Work on Linux kernel and configuration.
- Write or port device drivers for Ethernet, USB, GPIO, LED, Bluetooth, Accelormeter, LCD and touch screen.
- Debug stability issues in data routing between WAN and LAN interfaces.
- Work with Software QA with test plan and execution.
- Work with Hardware team to identify and root cause stability problems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C, C++, Assembly programming skills
- Overall 10+ years of experience in embedded environment preferabily Linux.
- Board bring up proficiency with bootloaders and other low level software, must be very good with debugging techniques.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking is must for trouble shooting throughput and other traffic issues.
- Driver experience with I2C, SPI, UART, LCD, Ethernet, PCIe is a plus.
- Experience with low level debugging using JTAG.
- Experience with Makefiles, and build environments such as PTXDIST, Yocto and Buildroot.
- Experience with version control such as git and svn.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to meet deadlines, in a fast-changing environment.
Education:Bachelor in Electronic and Communication or related degree
- Become a member of the team responsible for IoT hub software development. IoT hub provides IoT functionality (smart home, smart appliance,…) to mobile and web clients and runs on Linux-based host like smart home hub, broadband router, STB, etc.
- Implementation and/or extension of leading wireless/wired protocols (ZigBee, Bluetooth, IP-based,..) for communication with smart devices
- Development of new features for control and monitoring of smart devices and automation of IoT system
- IoT hub software porting on various hosts
- Software optimizations
Position: C++ Developer
- Strong C++ skills obtained in multiple years of C++ programming experience (at least 3 years)
- Good understanding of embedded system development based on Linux OS
- Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, IPC mechanisms)
- Solid understanding of computer networking (TCP/UDP/MQTT/SSL)
- Solid understanding of Git source code management system
- Troubleshooting skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in computer science/ECE/EEE
- Fluent English
Benefits of choosing us…
- Growth Opportunites (Our first priority is a team)
- Paid Overtime (125%), Incentive, Bonus & Gift Provision
- Very Flexible & Friendly work environments
- Work-life balance (taking leave, office timing, *working from home)
- Growth Opportunites (Seriously, We believe in WIN-WIN)
- Months last week (Restaurant, Movies, Fun Activities)
OmnixOne is a Research and Development company, our vision is to create a world free of resource scarcity, so people can have more time for innovation/big things instead of fighting daily life problems. Wanna be part of this great journey, Come with us!
- We are looking for a person who is really interested in & enjoys technology, is Passionate about Innovation, and Can go the extra mile for perfection.
- Behavioral Attitude: Must be a Quick learner / Highly Dedicated / Responsible person
Require Person: 5
Job Type: Full-time
Office Timing: 9:30 to 6:30
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Fresher Salary: 3,000 to 15,000
Experience Salary: 10,000 to 45,000
Location: Must be from Surat, Gujarat
Below are the skills we are looking for in a candidate.
- Strong hands-on C/C++, Embedded System Development
- Hands-on experience on ESP-IDF, STM32CubeMX, Embedded Linux, RTOS
- Good to have Python, Shell/Bash Scripting, Toolchains
- SPI, I2C, UART, RS485, CAN, and hardware subsystems
- Hardware and IoT / IT Communication protocols knowledge
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with Standards (SOLID Principles, OOPs, Misra C, etc)
- Schematic / PCB Designing verification
- Ability to trace difficult problems using a variety of tools (debugger, JTAG emulator, logic analyzer, oscilloscope).
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
We are looking for Embedded software developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, optimizing, and implementing the software that is programmed into devices built around a processor/controllers. Candidates need to write code to solve problems and implement systems that make a physical hardware device work through software.
Thanks and Best Regards
Positions are open for PhDs/Master/Bachelors/Diploma candidates.
Senior BLE Firmware Software Engineer
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has opened a Technology Center in Pune (Baner), India, which will focus on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions development for our growing customers.
About the Role
Espressif is looking for Embedded Software Engineers to join the software department located in India. You will work in a diverse team where your colleagues are from Czech, Russia, India, Australia and so forth. Here, you get a chance to be a member of the core team in Espressif and work with talented engineers from all over the world.
The BLE Firmware Development Team is now focused on the development of the Bluetooth 5.x standard and BLE Mesh standard.
BLE FW Team is looking for a self-starting, high-technical, energetic individual with keen attention to details. The Candidate will be actively involved in:
- Development of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Firmware for Espressif Bluetooth chips.
- Development of new firmware for BLE latest specification (BLE 5.x, BLE Mesh, etc).
- Development of BLE chip validation and Bluetooth Qualification.
- Research of cutting-edge and challenging Bluetooth technologies (BLE Audio, BLE Direction Finding, Next-Generation BLE Chip, etc).
- Supporting the existing firmware through feature additions, enhancements and maintenance.
- Working with systems team and cross-functional teams to deliver quality software following well-established software development processes.
- Resolving issues as reported by internal test teams as well as customers.
- Bachlor's degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering, Automation or other related majors
- Familiarity with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol or BLE Mesh protocol
- Proven experience in developing BLE stack / firmware (2+ years, both BLE host and controller) or BLE Mesh stack (2+ years)
- Experience with software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, and documenting in Continuous Integration environment
- Strong experience and proficiency in C programming (3+ years) for embedded platforms required
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in developing BLE profiles and BLE applications (e.g. HID, ANCS, Homekit, etc)
- Good understanding of other networking protocol stacks is highly desired (e.g. Zigbee, IEEE 802.11, UWB, Lora, NB-IoT, etc)
- Strong Real-time systems and software engineering skills required (e.g. FreeRTOS, etc)
- One or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, etc)
- Experience with variety of software productivity tools (e.g. Git, Jira, etc)
What to expect from our interview process
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of technical interview as per previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have interview with HR.
What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open minded, collaboration culture of enthusiastic technologist.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent trainings by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.