Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd Career
Jobs at Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
- Threat and vulnerability analysis.
- Investigating, documenting, and reporting on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends.
- Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities.
- Preparing disaster recovery plans.
SOC analysts are considered the last line of defense and they usually work as part of a large security team, working alongside security managers and cybersecurity engineers. Typically, SOC analysts report to the company’s chief information security officer (CISO).
SOC analysts need to be detail oriented because they are responsible for monitoring many aspects simultaneously. They need to watch the protected network and respond to threats and events. The level of responsibility typically depends on the size of the organization.
Job Description: iOS Developer
- 3+ years of experience in the development of iOS applications.
- Must be well versed with SWIFT & Objective C.
- Expertise in integrating RESTful web services.
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa-touch and auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Experience with automated build and release process (Adhoc release, Final release).
- Has experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iOS applications.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Alamo fire.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to working and interacting with virtual and international teams.
- Solution Focused - Proactive with continuous improvement mindset.
- Accountable - Ability to demonstrate ownership, both individual and shared, to achieve results.
- Integrity - High integrity team player
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding in their job.
Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Notice Period: 30 days or less
Note: Currently we are not hiring freshers
Mobile Programming LLC is an ISO 9001:2008 certified firm, founded in 2008. It is leading-edge technology and IT consulting company focused on delivering the best and most cost-effective solutions to clients. It has developed hundreds of applications on different mobile platforms. It is paralleled with Los Angeles Unified School District, Metropolitan Transportation Authority New York and several other Fortune 500 companies like Novartis and Amgen. It is Headquartered in New York, other U.S. locations include Florida, Los Angeles, Santa Clara, and India. In India, the development centres are Chandigarh (Mohali), Gurugram, Panchkula, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Experience - 3 to 6 Years
Location - Preffered Chennai
NP - Immediate to 7 Days
Candidates must have experience in Angular Front End Development.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Assists domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Discuss the working hours and benefits specific to your company here. The best performing job descriptions inform future solution architects about flexible hours, the ability to work from home, or other telecommuting opportunities. And they highlight unique benefits, like conference sponsorships, continuing education credits, or paid time off.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Job description for Mobile Automation (Java + Appium)
- 3-4 years of experience in Mobile Automation using Appium.
- Must have strong knowledge of the programming language (Java).
- Strong knowledge of java collections
- Must have string knowledge in oops concept;
- Experience of Appium is Must
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, and databases.
1.1ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Development and testing of Hardware interfaces & Embedded Software applications.
Development and testing of network interfaces like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB etc.
Understand software requirements and architecture specifications to perform testing
activities like authoring of scripts and writing manual test case, execution & creating test reports etc.
Automation testing experience in Linux embedded application, Linux device drivers, API testing and testing networking tools and utilities.
Candidate should have good experience in testing of Web Application and Websites
Hands-on experience in providing innovative solutions to Automate Web/Windows/iOS applications.
Extensive experience with Test Automation tools such as Selenium, VSTS Coded UI.
Working knowledge of software IDEs and debugging tools (i.e., Visual Studio/.NET etc.)
Hands on experience in developing Test Automation Harnesses/Tools
Proficient in different scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell.
Good knowledge in testing windows .NET embedded applications and API testing.
Conduct code reviews, with constant quality code review feedback for the code written by software developers.
Well versed with Cloud architecture and deployment with Microsoft Azure (preferred) / Amazon Web Services.
Well versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing is must.
Strong analytical skills to be able to translate from system requirements and use cases to detailed test cases.
Familiar with setting up of test environment for V&V activities.
Good knowledge in Databases and constructing SQL commands.
Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools.
Participate in Test Planning, system test strategy, methodology, and creation of system integration test cases and make them traceable back to the system requirements, feature lists and design documents.
Good knowledge in Data Analytics Testing
Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Prior experience of Performance or Security testing will be a plus.
Prior experience of designing fixtures to test hardware integration will be a big plus.
Prior Experience with managing big documentation to meet FDA or regulatory requirement will be a plus
Excellent documentation and Written/Verbal communication skills.
Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• Collaboratively work with other teams and the architect to design and develop solutions aligning with the technical vision.
• Taking ownership of programming tasks/components and ensuring timely and quality delivery.
• Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Flexibility, prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to multi-skill & multi-task.
• Broad and extensive knowledge of software development and associated technologies.
• Experience with Nodejs and its ecosystem.
• Experience in any NoSql database(s). will be an Ideal Match.
• Understanding in building containerized applications using Docker and container orchestration technologies such as AWS etc.
• Knowledge of cloud computing is added on.
People hiring at Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
Tekwissen Software PVTLTD
About the company
About the company
About the company