Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing drivers and middleware for mobile and wearable computing on cutting edge new hardware components.
- Optimizing constrained environments of low power mobile devices by writing excellent C/ C++ solutions.
- Collaborating with our business development team, providing support in customer communication and other additional service inquiries, sales leads and sales support.
- Designing new features / hardware introduction
- Implementing and testing software according to design
- Creating tools to automate processes
- Specifying requirements for new/legacy functionality
- Defining feature design and system architecture
- Supporting feature and maintenance teams
- Closely cooperating with development teams
- Closely cooperating with Product Technology Area members (Product Owners, Technical - Specialist, Architect, Subject Matter Experts)
What you need to have:
- BE – CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in an embedded environment
- Expertise in Python Framework
- Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system
- Must have good knowledge of Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi standards
- Candidates having experience in developing Hearables (TWS, Neckband, headphones) and IoT systems are preferred
- Good knowledge of SDLC,SQA
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
- Work on Embedded Software for deployment on the self-driving vehicle.
- Investigate, develop different system design and architecture for ADAS system.
- ROS version of Firmware package for multiple sensors with different communication protocols.
- Work on Serial communication (GMSL/CAN/LIN/FlexRay/Ethernet/UDP).
- Work on Multi threading and Data preprocessing.
- Experience in the fields of firmware development of Camera, Radar, Lidar, inertial sensors, Micro Controllers, ISP, Serdec.
- Candidate should have a strong background in Embedded system and Communication protocols.
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge of data structures and algorithms for Data processing, and familiar with ROS (robot operating system)
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge on Multiple sensors, Data pre processing (Clustering, noise removal, etc.) and image preprocessing (Histogram equalization, Tone mapping, etc. )
- Candidate should have real-world experience in implementing Firmware packages for multiple sensors and communication protocols
- Candidate should have experience in programming in C++ and with robust, safety-critical, efficient code
Additional requirement: Active U.S visa.
Good to Have:
- Domain knowledge and implementation experience with multiple sensor, inertial sensors, and general Embedded System Architecture
- Real world experience with system integration and deployment
- Worked on sensor fusion and Embedded systems
- Experience with Nvidia SOCs and Drive works Architecture
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for Upskilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Articulate complex problems, communicate viable architecture and design approach in a clear and concise manner.
• Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with ambiguous product requirements.
• Evaluate opensource technologies, development stack and strive for new learning, continued growth by applying industry best practices and processes.
• Provide thought leadership in cloud based VoIP(Voice/WebRTC) services and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
• 4+ years experience in building highly available, fault tolerant and scalable real-time communications(Voice and WebRTC) systems in the cloud (AWS preferred).
• Demonstrated history of building complex, high-performance applications in C/C++.
• Proven expertise in network and system performance optimizations(including kernel, containers and virtualization technologies).
• Proficiency in telecom protocols (SIP, SDP and RTP/RTCP) and internet protocols(IPv4/IPv6, TCP and UDP) is desirable.
• Deep understanding of all aspects of WebRTC from audio codecs, to networking (ICE, STUN, TURN) up to server side components needed to deploy the technology at scale (SFU, MCU, Relays) and network security(TLS, SRTP).Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Programming experience with Python, Golang and Lua will be a plus.
• Prior experience working with Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, RTPEngine, Kamailio, or OpenSIPs will be a plus.
As part of the role, the Developers / Senior Developers will be responsible for Design, Coding, and Integration while meeting the quality targets set for the project. The Tech Leads will be additionally responsible for Estimation, Architecture, Design, Technical Reviews, Customer Interaction, Building, and Mentoring a talented team of Engineers
Knowledge & Skills:
- Technical Experience on Physical Layer of 3GPP LTE
- Experience on DSP Development\
- Proficient in C Good
- understanding of Wireless Communications
- Experience on MAC-PHY interface
- Behavioral Interpersonal skills & Ability to work in team
- Good Communication Skills Good Analytical Skills
Desired Skills and Experience: