Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Niyuj Enterprise Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Candidate shall be responsible for the overall quality of the module that he/she is responsible
Candidate shall be responsible for requirement elicitation and architecture of the module for instrument cluster in a production program
Candidate shall help the PM/architect in estimation
What You Need :
Expertise in C++ for more than 6 years
Experience in Automotive is preferred
Understanding of CAN/LIN protocol
Experience with unit testing tool (GTest/ LDRA etc.)
Experience in design tools like Rhapsody is desirable
Please go through with the below mentioned job description
Position title: Firmware Engineer
Experience: 6-12 years
Notice Period: 0-30 days
Role type: Permanent
About the role
Experience in Firmware/Software programming in embedded Linux & RTOS based application development. Candidate must have a very good understanding of ARM processor, hardware and custom board or product development experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux/RTOS targeted application(applications, drivers, framework)
Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux distribution
Interact with Linux kernel, integrate new device drivers Improvement and maintain existing software components
Perform unit test, Integration test, verification and validation of the product developed.
Assist with the hardware design surrounding the processor
Document the projects according to standards (protocols, architecture, technical specifications, etc.)
Expert in C programming with RTOS.
Hands-On experience with Protocol development.
Nice to have Protocol development experience such as USB or DP, HDMI or equivalent.
System level design and understanding of overall system
Strong knowledge of Linux, ARM processor architecture with SOC, FPGA interface is a plus.
Hand-on experience on Linux kernel and device-driver development and debugging.
Knowledge/Experience of TCP/IP, Network programming.
Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
Must be a dynamic, autonomous, and team-oriented individual.
Knowledge of hardware and low-level development is an asset
Please provide below mention details:
No. of years of working experience in Embedded Linux -
Protocol stack development Exp, any specific protocol worked on -
Official Notice Period 30/60/90 Days:
Date of Resignation:
Serving Notice Period and Last Working Day:
Relocate to Bangalore(Sarjapur):
date of joining
Strong programming (Java, C/C++) and troubleshooting skill
Experience on Android telephony, connectivity framework
Familiarity and support of PTCRB/GCF certification process.
Knowledge a cellular test equipment and network IOT
IMS/Volte/SMS over IMS/Video calling and SIP signaling – Desired
Knowledge of QUALCOMM tools, QXDM, QRCT, ER & Analysis of logs.
Preferred - knowledge on 3GPP specs and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/WCDMA/UMTS/LTE/TD-SCDMA standardsPreferred - Android apps (Calling, messaging, Sim toolkit
Primary Skill: System Software Development
Skill sets req:
- Linux porting/development; Linux kernel concepts
- Expertise in Linux BSP device driver development
- Customizing kernel + Porting + Developing Applications Linux Device Driver Development (Character devices) Good Concepts of Network Drivers File Systems Concepts
- Expertise in porting, network stack; optimization, network programming
- Bootloader/Uboot porting
- Camera driver development (Good to have)
- Product and Application Development in C.
- Develop and debug Applications and Firmware in/for Embedded Linux Environment
- Design and development of real-time, multi-processor / multi-controller systems.
- Module-level design with proper software design practices
- 4+ years of C development AND Linux experience
- Linux user space and kernel space programming experience
- Linux system programming
- Work experience with 8 / 32-bit microcontroller programming
- Experience with CAN, MODBUS, and high power systems software development.
- Source revision control (git, svn)
- Degree in Computer Science from a reputed institution
- Linux command line and development tools (e.g. shell script, Make, CMake, GDB, and GNU development tools)
- Exposure to a full product development cycle.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C++)
- Programming experience in a high-level language (e.g. Python)
- Knowledge of common Linux system calls, kernel interfaces, Linux device drivers, and configuration.
- Exposure to multi-processor product architecture.
- Experience in open source components and libraries (e.g. libxml, glib, qt, dbus, OpenSSL, curl, etc)
- Experience with Level2 AC EV chargers and/or DC fast chargers.
- Experience OR Knowledge with standards ISO 15118-2
- Add "8 bit / 16 bit / 32 bit microcontroller experience, specially ARM"
As part of the role, the Developers / Senior Developers will be responsible for Design, Coding, and Integration while meeting the quality targets set for the project. The Tech Leads will be additionally responsible for Estimation, Architecture, Design, Technical Reviews, Customer Interaction, Building, and Mentoring a talented team of Engineers
Knowledge & Skills:
- Technical Experience on Physical Layer of 3GPP LTE
- Experience on DSP Development\
- Proficient in C Good
- understanding of Wireless Communications
- Experience on MAC-PHY interface
- Behavioral Interpersonal skills & Ability to work in team
- Good Communication Skills Good Analytical Skills
Desired Skills and Experience: